31 Reviews for My Bridal Budget LLC

30 My Bridal Budget LLC Reviews

Our wedding was a HUGE success thanks to the incredible job Fouzia did as my day-of coordinator! She helped me stay organized, calm and most of all allowed me to enjoy the big day! I didn't have to worry about where everyone was, if they were on time, if the tables and other items where in the right place - Fouzia handled it all! She also did special DIY projects including the design of our personalized logo that we used for our table numbers, invitations, programs, etc. Our wedding was so special because it was a perfect representation of US as a couple. Every time I became overwhelmed or stressed or couldn't make a decision, Fouzia was there for me throughout the planning process to provide her advice and expertise. She was so reliable, smart and fun to work with. I HIGHLY recommend My Bridal Budget for any bride who wants to stay within her budget but still have a day that goes smoothly and a wedding that "wows" all of the guests!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/5/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fouzia and her team were by farrrrr the best vendor that I used for my wedding. Had I not hired her, I would have been running around like a chicken without a head. She was amazing!!! She was HIGHLY responsive to emails and any questions I had throughout the entire planning process (which BTW was 18 months). The day of, she took care of everything and made me feel completely relaxed and comfortable that I knew everything was under control. HIGHLY recommended to any bride looking for a planner!!!
xo Jackie and Evan

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/28/13, 4 Reviews

Dear Fouzia,
On behalf of the staff at GreenTree Country Club, I would like to send my congratulations on your job well done for Cassandre and Alain s wedding. We have worked with many party planners in the past and you are simply the best. Your attention to detail with the bride and with the venue was examplary. You created the perfect synergy between our venue, the bride and yourself. Congratulations once again and hope we work many times in the future.

Profile Picture Larry, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When we met Fouzia a year before our June 2013 wedding, we knew that the MBB team would be the most professional, personable and affordable for option for our Wedding Day of Coordinators. Although we planned the details of the wedding ourselves, Fouzia went above and beyond to provide us with resources, make herself available for questions and ensure we stayed on track with our timeline. Closer to the event, she met us at the venue and made sure that our Final Meeting was efficient and that every aspect of the wedding day details were reviewed. The MBB also listened to our not-so-traditional wedding ideas and provided feedback and options. Finally, the day came--June 21, 2013. Fouzia along with Francois and Danielle together well-executed a memorable event. They monitored the schedule of events, the photograper and videographer. They set up the centerpieces and other decor. To us everything went smoothly and whatever didn't go so smooth, we didn't know anything about it! Great job MBB! I highly recommend them.

-Gabe & Keisha Katz

Profile Picture Keisha, 6/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fouzia was amazing and such a sweet person to work with. She's genuine and cares. Which is a great thing to have as wedding planner which separates her from the typical wedding planners who are only in it for the money. Brides need people who care and want to make your day special and keep you at ease. Thank you Fouzia for making Our Wedding day special.
One of the only things I would have changed is the limo company we selected from her list of vendors. The day of the wedding the company didn't check to see if the air conditioning was working and realized it wasn't once the bridal party got in the limo. It was extremely hot that we had children and I was concerned for my mother who uses oxygen and the limo ride wasn't pleasant. We paid for a service and they fully didn't deliver the day off. The owners of the limo company were extremely kind people but I wish they would have checked their limo the day before and secure everything was working properly. The limo was a huge part of our day, we used it to get to the church then to the park we took pictures in then to reception hall and the whole time dying of heat, it can put the bride and bridal party in a cranky mood. The day eventually went on and the wedding reception was beautiful a night to remember.

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fouzia did a fabulous job with my tent wedding and ceremony. She is extremely easy to reach and responsive to all questions. She was my day-of-coordinator but definitely went above and beyond just day-of coordinating. She enabled me to enjoy the big day, pretty stress free. Highly recommended.

Bonnie
SI, NY

Profile Picture bonnie, 5/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

fouzia and adelle are like our family now!
they could not have been more amazing, like literally could not have been better!!
they did everything and then some!!!!
adelle was with us every step of the wedding day and she was warm, kind helpful, and the hardest working wedding planner ever!
we could not have done it without her, she was incredible!
we can never thank her enough!
fouzia and adelle were so good to us!
they gave us a bottle of champagne and a card, and held all our stuff for us until we could come get it, and we just can never thank them enough, they made our day work, they made it incredible!
adelle took pics for us on our camera so we would have wedding pics to look at on our honeymoon since it takes weeks or months to get the photographer's photos.
we didn't ask her to, she just did, and it meant the world to us! these ladies are pros and know just what you need before you even know you need it!!
we loooove my bridal budget, they are just incredible!!!

Profile Picture User2307963, 2+ years ago, 25 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fouzia and her team were amazing on my wedding day. Very thorough, professional and knowledgeable! Great communication and available for all your questions - big or small. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any of you brides out there in the tri-state area. She really is wonderful.

Profile Picture KATRINA, 10/7/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fouzia and her team are phenomenal! She helped bring a DIY wedding on a budget to life, and the day-of was flawless and phenomenal. From decorating our ceremony and reception venues (one in Astoria and one in Lattingtown, Long Island!) to supporting us through consistent and thorough email and phone communications, she was on point every step of the way. She supported our DIY vision 100%, and when we arrived at both venues, we couldn't believe our eyes. Everything looked like a huge staff had put everything together, when in fact Fouzia and her assistant Danielle had handled everything from guests to decor and lighting to professionals and our bridal party without a single hiccup. Fouzia is worth every penny and a joy to work with- don't hesitate to bring her on board for your big day!

Profile Picture Ariadna, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

There are no words to decsribe what a wonderful job Fouzia and her assistant did for us!!! We hired Fouzia to be our day of coordinator and had I known about her when I first started planning my wedding I would've hired her to be my full on planner. She was the first coordinator we met with and we hired her on the spot!

She was on top of every single possible detail, many of which I wasn't even aware of. I think about my wedding day and the month prior to it and every thing that Fouzia did up until the wedding day, and I don't know what I would've done without her help. She is extremely detail and organized!!!

The wedding day could not have ran so smoothly without her. I know that a wedding is never perfect but I think mine was thanks to her!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/31/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My Wedding reception would not have been so structured if I did not have MBB on my side. Adelle, Dianna, and Fouzia are a Rockstar team! Words can't express how lucky and happy my husband and I were to have you girls take charge and handle our event. I would recommend MBB to anyone looking to get the greatest service with a touch of warmth. I love MBB and plan on using them again for future events!

Profile Picture User2543172, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
3.6

We hired Fouzia around 8 months before our wedding for day-of coordination. She was very friendly, had lots of energy and enthusiasm, and her services fit in our budget. One of the most valuable things she provided us with was her vendor recommendation spreadsheet. We used it to choose our DJ, photographer, and officiant and were very pleased with all of them.

Fouzia communicated with us via e-mail on a regular basis to check in on how our planning was going. She offered many detailed and helpful suggestions and responses to our questions, however her emails tended to be a bit disorganized and train-of-thought responses. We would have preferred she took more time to compose emails, sending out one detailed email rather than multiple ones. At times, we found she repeated questions that we had answered in earlier emails. For example, we had given her all of our contracts, vendor contact information, and an itemized inventory in excel format, and she emailed us with questions and suggestions that were already provided in these documents. Nonetheless, it was good to know that she was staying on top of everything. We wish Fouzia’s schedule provided more flexibility. She had limited availability for the 2 walk-throughs at our venue and arrived about an hour late to the first. We had adjusted our schedules to make this meeting and she kept us, and one of our vendors, waiting. While it was inconvenient, we recognize things come up that can cause delays.

Fouzia did an excellent job making sure that everything was set with each vendor the week before the wedding. Thanks to her and our photographer, we revised our photography timeline to be a more realistic and decided against a location that required a permit. Overall, our wedding day was a success! Thank you to Fouzia and Danielle, her assistant. They did a great job. We especially liked how they set up the decor for the reception. We wish My Bridal Budget all the best for their future weddings.

Profile Picture User2133823, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with MBB for about a year and a half on our wedding. When we were stuck and couldn't find vendors (especially a venue) Fouzia pointed us in the right direction to get the ball rolling. She read through every contract thoroughly and always kept us updated on our time line and budget.

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and we had a great time. There were some bumps in the road that we wouldn't have been able to handle without her. I highly recommend her team and services. Her and Danielle really made our day flow seamlessly. Not having to worry about the details on the actual wedding day allows for you to enjoy it so much more.

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/23/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you want a wedding planner, I would recommend Fouzia. Nice job Fouzia, thank you for reaching out to me and being able to be open. I appreciate this.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a fairy tale wedding, and Fouzia was our fairy godmother! My Bridal Budget was very professional, and helped us save so much money and organize our wedding day without any issues or last minute problems. Fouzia was much more than a wedding coordinator, it was more like a great friend helping us out through this journey. The team was very prepared for any issues, and we were able to enjoy our day. We used the day of coordination service, but it felt as if she was with us the entire way! I'm grateful for everything and I will recommend every bride to her company.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/20/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We found my bridal budget LLC through wedding wire..we planned to meet up with fouzia to meet her personally..the first meeting with her was a "click" right away..she has an aura of an honest and trustworthy wedding planner...she is very experienced and professional..we spoke and met with more than 7 wedding planners and fouzia was the last one we met before we finally chose somebody to handle our wedding plans..and it was "save the best for last"..were so blessed to have met her, not only as a regular wedding planner, but as a great person as well...she gave us options on what services she offers and we chose the "peace of mind" service which includes from day one of planning up to the day of the wedding...it was a great choice and was worth it! we had a stress- free planning for 9 months and had a successful wedding! it was a fairy tale come true for us! Fouzia and her assistant- Adelle did an awesome job on our wedding day..we were so calm and we enjoyed every bit of our ceremony and party..no stress at all! Thank you so much for these wonderful people who made our big day beautiful!! All these memories will last a lifetime!! we will definitely recommend my bridal budget LLC to all our friends who are getting married! We will never forget fouzia's help in everything to give us a wonderful wedding, we are very thankful..we wish you all the best and more power!! =))

With all Our Love,
Airon and Diana

Profile Picture Diana, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My Bridal Budget assisted me in the over-all time line of what I had to do and was there for moral support. "Fouzia was definitely on me like "white on rice" in terms of what needed to be done. I chose the Rest Assured Package ( Month and Day of Wedding). However, Fouzia was in contact with my husband and I from day one via email. I would have preferred me in person contact with discuss the wedding details versus email, and only because emails can get and did get overwhelming at times for me. Overall, I would definitely recommend My Bridal Budget's services especially for the day of wedding! I didn't have to think or worry about a thing on the day of my wedding and I'm so glad about it. Thank you My Bridal Budget !!!!

Profile Picture Francine , 3/18/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fouzia is an absolute MUST for any wedding! Being very detailed myself, I appreciated Fouzia's own attention to detail and the constant following up w/ me in regards to the wedding. I hired MBB for Day of Services, but Fouzia made sure she was involved with all aspects of the wedding and was present at several walk throughs of the venue. On the day of, I can't even explain how great Fouzia and Adele were. They totally allowed me to enjoy my wedding, making sure EVERY single one of my detailes were correct and my wishes fulfilled! I loved that they had a great rapport with my Bridal party/ parents and even gave the kids (in the bridal party) gifts for walking down the aisle! Thank you once again Fouzia - you truly allowed me to be a guest at my own wedding without worrying about ANYTHING!

Profile Picture Michelle , 9/30/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fouzia and her staff at My Bridal Budget were wonderful in helping our wedding day come together. It was a very hectic schedule for the day and evening but everything came together. She went above and beyond to make sure that the venue and vendors were taken care of. Fouzia was so sweet and responsive throughout the entire process and offered great tips and suggestions to help prepare for the day. Thank you so much for your all your help, Fouzia!

Profile Picture s, 9/10/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hurricane Irene Canceled my wedding on 8.28.11. I was at a lost as any bride would be, however because I had Fouzia and God by my side I was able to have a wonderful City Chic wedding all planned within 48 hours!!
I hired Fouzia last year as a day of coordinator, she immediately became more than than. She realized how lost I was with planning an entire wedding alone (my fiance lived in a different state) so she assisted me in finding vendors by providing me a list of trusted vendors she'd worked with in the past. This was extremely helpful!!
Fouzia is a kindhearted, hard working, and wonderful human being. We mostly communicated via emails, which was perfect for me since Im on the computer all the time. Her response time is excellent, very prompted which was very important to me as an anxious confused bride. She was alwayd available on the phone and text as well!
She knew my budget and always made sure I was on track! What I love what her is that she genuinely cares for her brides, her number one goal is to make her bride happy which is exactly what she did! Her attitude is always positive, energetic, professional but most importantly realistic.
When I got word that my NY wedding was canceled because of Hurricane Irene Fouzia checked on me constantly making sure I was okay. She contacted all of my vendors, corresponded with them to alert them about the situation - making sure they were on stand-by for plan B. Plan B turned out to me so much more special and meaningful than my original plan!
After finally finding a Reverend to marry us on 8.29 in NYC; Fouzia called one of her many contacts at a chic NYC restaurant that would accommodate my guests and DJ! She pulled everything together so perfectly, words cannot even describe how beautiful everything turned out I wish I could post photos!
Fouzia made sure all of my vendors showed up where they were suppose to, she planned the time-line which went PERFECTLY! Made sure all the vendors were paid and took care of all of those details. The restaurant was amazing - my guests were so amazed that everything turned out so great that they were praising Fouzia and her assistant all night! How can 1 person plan an entire wedding in 48 hours?! Well she did it! AND the restaurant was very affordable, having a chic NYC City wedding isnt cheap but with Fouzia's help I was able to have one at an affordable price! I didn't have to worry about anything but getting married. It was a wonderful feeling knowing someone like that had my back.
With the stress of my wedding being canceled not once did I have to contact a vendor, Fouzia took care of everything! I didnt deal with anything but finding a Reverend.
Fouzia is more that a wedding planner to us, she has become a friend. It is very hard to come across a wedding vendor with a heart but I have to say Fouzia has 1 of the biggest heart Ive ever come across. She never bailed on me, she stuck by me through one of the most stressful times in my life; I was so lucky to have her.
She is truly the total package!
Fouzia, Nick and I love you so much and we thank you for making our wedding come to life! I can never say THANK YOU enough!

Profile Picture Martine, 8/28/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fouzia and Adele from My Bridal Budget are very professional. They go over and beyond to ensure that your day is magical. They made my wedding day very special.

Profile Picture Valrie, 8/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My Bridal Budget is a must have for all Brides or any party planning. They are on point with all information and they help you execute your vision to the T. I could not have the wedding I did with out them. Fouzia and her Team are amazing, reliable, and are very professional. MBB not only took care of my needs but the needs of my guest and family. I love MBB and will definitely be using them in the future for other events. THank you Martha Nieves

Profile Picture Martha , 7/30/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Because I was having such a hard time managing my budget, I decided to hire a coordinator. I only met with one person- my fiance and I liked Fouzia instantly and didn't need to meet with anyone else.

In my efforts to stay within budget I found a new venue with low prices that I came very close to booking. Fouzia had me ask all of the right questions and make all of the right demands and we realized they were being very shady! Without her, we probably would have been taken for a ride!

All of my e-mails are answered immediately, all of my questions are answered clearly and quickly, she makes brilliant suggestions and has great ideas. We're a picky couple, and she really gets us and what we're looking for. Highly highly recommended.

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fouzia at MBB was recommended to us by our florist, A Touch of Elegance. Due to budget restrictions, we didn't really know if we could afford to hire a day-of coordinator, but after talking to Fouzia on the phone one time, hearing her ideas and her plan for the day-of, and seeing that she was in our budget (compared to some absurdly priced day-of coordinators in New Jersey), I knew we had to book her. After all is said and done, Fouzia was probably the best investment of our entire wedding. There was constant communication via email and text asking questions in order to organize the ceremony and reception...things that I would have never thought of on my own. Schedules were made, contracts were reveiwed and modified, she talked to all of our vendors to make sure everything aligned, she came to meetings with our vendors even though she was not close, and she even offered to attend our rehearsal at our church. She is thoughtful, thorough, sweet, precise, organized, funny, bubbly, and supportive. I felt like she was more than just a wedding coordinator. Fouzia (and her assistant Adele) were truly there for the right reasons and that was evident. The day of, she was just as wonderful, and even with the swarm of people around me and my groom, she made sure everything was perfect. We had a big wedding with many details (small details) and she took care of it all. I highly, highly recommend MBB!! She is out of this world!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/29/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough great things about My Bridal Budget. Both Fouzia and Adelle were amazing and went above and beyond their duties to make sure our wedding day was a success! I first contacted My Bridal Budget about 6 months before our renewal of vows wedding, Fouzia was so nice, sweet and extremely organized that I immediately felt comfortable with her during our first meeting. I booked her right away as our day of coordinator! She was always very responsive, offered suggestions for things I was unsure off and always reminding me about things I forget! I loved all the checklist she provided me!

The MBB team were so organized in preparation for our big day! They took care of everything so we didn't have anything to worry about! And they handled everything professionally and beautifully! Our guest loved the place cards & menu cards they created, they even loved the centerpieces they helped set up! They can't stop talking about how everything came out beautiful and how our wedding was one of the best they been to! All our vendors even our Maitre'D told me how Fouzia and Adelle were the nicest and most efficient wedding coordinators they ever worked with! They made sure everything that day went smoothly! Planning a wedding was already stressful enough and having 2 young kids made it even more difficult but with Fouzia’s help & guidance I was able to pull it off! We highly recommend My Bridal Budget to anyone who wants a worry free and fabulous wedding!

We are forever grateful to Fouzia and Adelle for everything they did on our wedding day and for making sure that my husband, our children and I enjoyed every single minute of that special day! We love MBB!

Profile Picture Miracle, 4/3/11, 3 Reviews