18-18 130th Street, College Point, NY 11356 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Destiny H2 Limo NYC, Inc.

We, at Destiny H2 Limo NYC are a husband and wife family operation backed with a great office team! We are committed to help you create your Dream Wedding! We listen to your needs and make every effort to help you choose the best personalized package catered to your specific wedding needs.

Mike and I have over 20 years of experience working with couples and we understand that every bride and groom is unique. We will seek to reflect your personality, lifestyle and family traditions into your special day.

Destiny H2 Limo NYC brings you comfort, elegance and excellence through our experienced and professional chauffeurs. Our fleet includes but not limited to: H2 Hummer Stretch, Cadillac Escalade Stretch, Super Stretch Limousines, Chrysler 300 Stretch, Antique Rolls Royce, SUVs, Vans, Charter Buses and so much more.

Additionally, we offer: Tuxedo Rental, Chair Cover Rental, Invitations, Wedding Officiant Services, Entertainment, Photography & Video, Make-up & Spa, Florals, Wedding Cakes among other services. Please visit us at www.destinyh2limonyc.com to learn more about these services.

Call us at (718) 928-9966 to schedule your complimentary consultation! We look forward to meeting you soon.

Warmest regards,

Escalade in front of new headquarters
Escalade in front of new headquarters
Antique 1961 Rolls Royce
Antique 1961 Rolls Royce
rolls royce in front of office
Phantom White
Phantom White
bus in front of shop 2014
shuttle bus 25 pas
party bus
passenger party bus
Black Limo Bus Interior
Black Limo Bus Interior
eric and mildred wedding boys in h
h2 05 in b
black corporate van
bus and both h2 in front
Photos 23 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

55 Reviews for Destiny H2 Limo NYC, Inc.

Ayleen · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I were married on October 15, 2016 and we used Destiny H2 Limo for our wedding. We scheduled a meeting and met with Jonathan who had responded right away. With all the amazing help, information from Jonathan and their excellent prices we knew we made the right decision. We ordered the Chrysler 300 Stretch Limo for the day. We requested that the first pick-up be the groom and guys and take them to the venue first, and then pick-up the bridesmaids and myself next. They accommodated my request with no problem. The limo arrived 15 minutes early and my husband and I both received a phone call from the office to advise us that the driver was outside. The limo itself was beautiful and clean inside and out. It was also stocked with plenty of water. The driver was so friendly and courteous; he had no problems maneuvering the limo through tight spaces to get us to all our stops on time. All in all, we were extremely happy with the service and will certainly use them for any occasion going forward. Thank you, Jonathan and team!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jamie · Married on 04/15/2016

All the drivers were so nice and on time I worked with johnathon he helped me book everything and went out of his way to accommodate me

Sent on 04/25/2016

Mylandria · Married on 04/10/2016

Service was great from day 1. But i must say that when i was paired with jonathan, the service went above and beyond. Jonathan is an absolute blessing. Was there every step of the way. I have to say when we first got the tuxedos i was very skeptical with the way they looked during a rushed fitting at my home. But on my wedding day is was like magic. Suits were perfect. Will be recommending this place to all and returning for future events!!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Award

• 18-18 130th Street College Point, 11356 See on map
    7187668479 (Fax Number)
    Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sunday: By Appointment Only