Romantique Double Diamond Limousines

1421 86th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11228 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Romantique Double Diamond Limousines

Romantique Double Diamond Limousines is a wedding transportation service based out of Staten Island, New York. The company understands how important it is for couples to have a smooth-running wedding day after spending a lot of time planning their big day. The courteous team of chauffeurs is dedicated to arriving on time to serve your wedding needs and wishes.

Romantique Double Diamond Limousines offers round trip, one-way trip, and multi-location transportation services for three-plus hours. Couples have a wide range of vehicle options to choose from, including classic or exotic cars, SUV limos, standard limos, stretch limos, party buses, sedans, shuttles, SUVs, and event private jets. Wedding transportation services offered include the following:

• Bar
Luxury coach
Luxury coach

106 Reviews for Romantique Double Diamond Limousines

Dominique · Married on 05/13/2017

Double diamond/ romantique is the best around! My family and I have used them many times for different services we always deal with Andrew and they have never let us down. May 13th 2017 I used them for my wedding day unfortunately it downpoured that day. Every brides worst nightmare worrying if my dress would get dirty and wet, would my hair get messed up, will I step in a puddle? When they arrived at my house all my worries dissapeared they made me forget that it was raining. My driver joked we can stop at mcdonalds real fast if your hungry, he made me feel so comfortable and my nerves calm just by talking and laughing with me. When I arrived to church they held up so many umbrellas reassuring I wouldn't get wet and I wouldn't. Not only did they make sure my bridal party and myself arrived on time and dry but they even assistanted with my bridal party walking down the aisle. When it was my turn I remember them saying everyone did such a great job now it's your turn, make sure you kick out when you walk so there's no way you can trip. Honestly they held such a a great impact on my day and I thank them so much for all they're help for going above and beyond.
    Dominique Rispoli

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 09/16/2016

My husband and I booked Romantique for our September 2016 wedding. Both Limousines showed up on time. Drivers were very polite and professional. Our driver made sure my dress was fixed getting in and out of the limo as well as right before I walked down the aisle. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Romantique Double Diamond Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Jet
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Real Weddings

• Stella Fatale
    Stella Fatale Wedding Hair & Makeup

Romantique Double Diamond is an incredible company to rely on for your big day. They work with you for your specific details and know more about planning the logistics than even any wedding planner I have ever met. From my personal experience, not only do they have excellent service from the drivers and incredible luxury cars for a great value, but they also have an invaluable knowledge about the wedding and transportation businesses that helped my own wedding stay on time from organization mishaps! I recommend this company for any event from a special night out to a multi-car travel event; you can guarantee to be in safe and reliable hands!

• 1421 86th Street Brooklyn, NY, 11228 See on map