9307 3rd Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Map · Phone number

About Cosmopolitan Coach

We are a premier Limousine Service Company serving New York City, Long Island, the Tri-State Area, New Jersey, Westchester and Connecticut. We provide town car services to airports, weddings, proms, concerts and other events in a professional and friendly atmosphere. Whatever you need in terms of local transit, Cosmopolitan Coach is here for you to provide limousine and town car service in New York's five boroughs. We will be your one-stop limo service for your Limousine needs. Whether you need a limousine for your wedding, bachelor party, or prom we are ready to help. We have very competitive and aggressive pricing to win your business and provide the best limousine service.Cosmopolitan Coach will go the extra mile to ensure our customers are completely satisfied. We are committed to customer service and are constantly searching for new avenues to enhance your travel experience. We're dedicated to making sure your transportation needs are covered for all your needs.

photo4
cosmopolitan1
Untitled1

9 Reviews for Cosmopolitan Coach

Cindy · Married on 10/19/2013

The driver came promptly and professionally. It made our wedding day stress-free! Prices were reasonable.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Ahmad · Married on 05/25/2013

What you ask for is what you get. No bait and switch here. Professional office staff and drivers. Safe, courteous, drivers. Clean cars. White glove service. Only wish I had booked earlier with them and not stressed myself over the limos. Leave it to Cosmopolitan and rest assured all will go great!!

Sent on 06/02/2013
  • SuzLM

Suzanne · Married on 10/07/2012

I booked my limo with Cosmopolitan Coach 6 months before my wedding. We had my limo and my husband had his own limo. It was great! Everything went smooth. They did have a last minute driver switch for my limo the night before so we called the 1st driver. I really want to "Thank" her taking the job. It was raining when the limo pulled up so one by one we were walked to the car under an umberalla. Lucky for us by the time we got down to the church there was no rain and no rain to the recepition or for pictures!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Cosmopolitan Coach FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Van

• 9307 3rd Avenue Brooklyn, 11209 See on map