Mt. Williams Greenhouse

1090 State Rd, North Adams, MA 01247 Map · Phone number

• Hybl Fannin Design
  • Sweethaven Farm & Flowers
  • Floral Affairs
  • Leah of the valley floral design

3 Reviews for Mt. Williams Greenhouse

Samantha D. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Best Vendor!

Alice was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding!!! She was so easy and flexible to work with even when we had to re-plan at the last minute. She took the time to come out to our family's property in order to help put a new vision together; turning a yard into the perfect ceremony spot and a tent into a beautiful reception space. We hired her staff to stay during the ceremony so arrangements could be relocated to the reception tent. They did such an amazing job creating the perfect space and no one knew they were were during cocktail hour. I can't wait to enjoy more of Alice and her team's beautiful arrangements in the future!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Deborah · Married on 08/11/2018

I gave Mt. Williams Greenhouses a picture of the flowers I wanted for my wedding and they were EXACT! I couldn't have been happier...absolutely gorgeous. Although we had a very wet wedding, the tables looked perfect! Thank you Alice and the crew at Mt. Williams Greenhouses!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Bethany · Married on 05/19/2012

Alice was the best! Completely understood my vision for the wedding and worked well within our budget. She even went above and beyond by accommodating a visit from my mother-in-law on a very busy Easter weekend!

Sent on 05/31/2012

• North Adams See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Mt. Williams Greenhouse)