Many Graces

Hadley, MA View map
$5,000 Typical Price

$5,000 Typical Price

Many Graces is a specialty cut-flower farm and floral design studio based in Hadley, MA. They offer elegant & unique floral designs that seek to capture the poetry inherent in the natural world.

Sourcing flowers from their own fields as well as from other local growers throughout the region, Many Graces combines their commitment to sustainable floristry with their penchant for striking and memorable design, resulting stunning, ethical florals for your special day.

They offer full design services, a la carte options, and DIY buckets of flowers and are espcially fond of floral installations and unique design challenges.

To begin the process with each client, they offer complimentary consultations to all clients, followed by a comprehensive design proposal for your special day.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Kelly M. Married on 09/10/2021

The best decision!

I could not recommend Many Graces more! Rebecca was an absolute delight to work with. She is so creative, professional, and was flexible when we decided to postpone our wedding a year due to the pandemic. I’m pretty sure I ended up with over 10 revisions to my proposal over the course of planning and she was so accommodating. We were not located in the area and she even visited our venue a few times for us to make sure everything was perfect. I didn’t realize how floored I would be about flowers, but they were STUNNING.
    PS: we decided to do a floral walkway installation for the aisle and it was one of the best decisions of my life- 10/10 recommend.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 06/10/2021

Beautiful and thoughtful experience

Our wedding was a last minute COVID wedding and Rebecca and the MG team turned around beautiful designs well before they were needed. They were responsive to our questions and requests and on our wedding day we felt amazing with our flowers. The quality is outstanding and the designs were special and unique for us as well as beautiful. Couldn’t recommend them more, we will be life long customers.
    Liz Married on 04/09/2021

Absolutely amazing

Once I saw Rebecca's work, my decision was made. We went with a bridal bouquet made by Many Graces and then DIY buckets. The bouquet the Many Graces team made was simply stunning. The colors and texture were beautiful and I felt as though Rebecca had taken my ideas and turned them into something so beautiful The flowers were so gorgeous which made the DIY buckets a breeze. The flexible and varietal offerings make going with Many Graces a no-brainer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

15 Lawrence Plain Road Hadley, MA, 01002

Monday through Friday 8am-6pm
Location of (Many Graces)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding