Cameron & Fairbanks floral design is a professional wedding florist based in Brimfield, Massachusetts. Owner and designer Mary Ellen started growing flowers as a form of relaxation and gave friends and family some of her arrangements as gifts. She soon began receiving floral requests for parties and weddings. Ever since, she brings new creativity, character, and uniqueness to each of the floral arrangements she creates. She mixes classic, romantic, rustic, and vintage floral styles in each of her designs.
As Mary Ellen arranges flowers of all sorts of colors and sizes, she enhances the entire wedding through her arrangements. Cameron & Fairbanks floral design offers flowers for ceremony decorations and other floral details, such as:
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
23 User photos
Nancy · Married on 06/15/2019
Artistic layouts at an affordable price!
Mary Ellen made my wedding day look absolutely stunning with her floral arrangements! I would absolutely recommend her for your wedding floral needs. Here are just some of my reasons:Sent on 07/15/2019
1) Beautiful, unique floral centerpieces. I wanted a more natural, asymmetric look for my centerpieces and bouquet. All I did was send her some pinterest photos of what I was looking and she was able to create a unique arrangement in the color I wanted beautifully! She was also kind enough to make a “trial” bouquet for me to look at prior to signing the contract.
2) Great prices. I shopped extensively for florist for my wedding. Mary Ellen was by far the best priced and she made beautiful, large bouquets well worth the money.
3) Great flowers. My guests took all the centerpieces home because they were so stunning. All the centerpieces lasted ~2wks after the wedding. Some of the aisle florals lasted even longer afterwards.
4) Great designs. I had no idea what to do for the aisle and arch floral arrangements. Mary Ellen, designed these beautiful arrangement that complimented by centerpiece style and color scheme.
5) Flexibility. I ended up adding a lot of additional floral needs (e.g., more centerpieces, dessert table décor, appetizer décor), just days before my wedding. Mary Ellen added these to my contract prompted and delivered them all on time on my wedding day.
6) Simplicity in pricing. Cost/arrangement was extremely clear. There was absolutely no hidden costs at all. The online payment portal was also super easy to use.
Really can't thank her enough for making my wedding day so beautiful and memorable!
Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018
Amazing, amazing, amazing
Cameron and FairbanksSent on 10/21/2018
I do not have enough words to say how amazing working with Maryellen was. She has an incredible talent and the flowers she created for our wedding were beyond my wildest wedding dreams. She worked with us on every detail, was flexible and answered my 2700 questions I had leading up to the wedding. She delivered on everything she said she would and then somehow gave us more! She captured us as a couple and our guests could not stop raving about the arrangements. She was reasonably priced and we couldn’t have been happier with her work. Hiring Maryellen would be easily the best wedding decision you make!!
Donna · Married on 08/25/2018
Maryellen is absolutely excellent and a true pleasure to work with! Our daughter married the love of her life last Saturday. This was a very unique, different wedding that had so much personal touch throughout. Maryellen worked so closely with our daughter to make sure everything she wanted was just perfect, and it was beyond perfect! The floral design throughout was amazing from cocktail hour to the reception and the bride and bridesmaids flowers, even the grooms boutonniere, just spectacular! She transformed the tent entrance, literally to something amazing and so inviting. Not to mention she picked most of these flowers from her garden that very morning. I highly recommend this vendor!Sent on 09/01/2018
C&F did beautiful floral work for a recent Fall wedding I photographed. The centerpieces and the ceremony arch were all carefully and beautifully designed with flowers that fit the season perfectly. I would recommend their work to anyone!