Cameron & Fairbanks floral design is a professional wedding florist based in Brimfield, Massachusetts. Owner and designer Mary Ellen started growing flowers as a form of relaxation and gave friends and family some of her arrangements as gifts. She soon began receiving floral requests for parties and weddings. Ever since, she brings new creativity, character, and uniqueness to each of the floral arrangements she creates. She mixes classic, romantic, rustic, and vintage floral styles in each of her designs.
As Mary Ellen arranges flowers of all sorts of colors and sizes, she enhances the entire wedding through her arrangements. Cameron & Fairbanks floral design offers flowers for ceremony decorations and other floral details, such as:
Other couples have also viewed:
80 Reviews for cameron & fairbanks floral design
Recommended by 100% of couples
32 User photos
Victoria Bove · Getting married on 11/07/2020
Mary Ellen was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped us create our vision for our special day and perfected it. We had to make a lot of last minute changes to our day with our wedding happening during COVID and she was so understanding and accommodating. My bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful and it was exactly what I wanted! She took my ideas and photos I liked and turned it into something amazing. She is an incredible artist! We had a small ceremony and my husband made our wedding cake, she topped it with flowers and it came out beautiful!
We would highly recommend using her for your wedding florist or any other occasions! We will continue to use her all of our flower needs.Sent on 07/17/2020
Amy · Married on 06/16/2019
The best florist you can hire!
I was a picky bride. I knew what I wanted, what the colors were going to be, what flowers, and all on a very average budget. I knew it was going to be hard. I knew my vision and inspiration boards didn’t align with my budget. But then I met Mary Ellen. She was the best decision I made for my wedding (aside from choosing my husband). She worked with my inspiration boards and talked to me about ways we could adapt the designs to meet my budget. When I told her I couldn’t afford centerpieces, she told me how to DIY them. She went so above and beyond during the preparation phases, that I had no anxiety when it came to my wedding day.Sent on 08/14/2019
The wedding day was incredible. Mary Ellen showed up with her team and made magic happen. She created a stunning 8ft floral hoop backdrop for the ceremony that we reused for the photo op during the reception. She even stuck around during the ceremony to help move the location of the hoop afterwards!
The bouquets were stunning. The installed hanging greenery received so many compliments, and our guests had the best time with the photo op. If you have a vision and a budget, I encourage you to share openly with Mary Ellen and let her guide you to a solution! Thank you so much!!
Nancy · Married on 06/15/2019
Artistic layouts at an affordable price!
Mary Ellen made my wedding day look absolutely stunning with her floral arrangements! I would absolutely recommend her for your wedding floral needs. Here are just some of my reasons:Sent on 07/15/2019
1) Beautiful, unique floral centerpieces. I wanted a more natural, asymmetric look for my centerpieces and bouquet. All I did was send her some pinterest photos of what I was looking and she was able to create a unique arrangement in the color I wanted beautifully! She was also kind enough to make a “trial” bouquet for me to look at prior to signing the contract.
2) Great prices. I shopped extensively for florist for my wedding. Mary Ellen was by far the best priced and she made beautiful, large bouquets well worth the money.
3) Great flowers. My guests took all the centerpieces home because they were so stunning. All the centerpieces lasted ~2wks after the wedding. Some of the aisle florals lasted even longer afterwards.
4) Great designs. I had no idea what to do for the aisle and arch floral arrangements. Mary Ellen, designed these beautiful arrangement that complimented by centerpiece style and color scheme.
5) Flexibility. I ended up adding a lot of additional floral needs (e.g., more centerpieces, dessert table décor, appetizer décor), just days before my wedding. Mary Ellen added these to my contract prompted and delivered them all on time on my wedding day.
6) Simplicity in pricing. Cost/arrangement was extremely clear. There was absolutely no hidden costs at all. The online payment portal was also super easy to use.
Really can't thank her enough for making my wedding day so beautiful and memorable!
C&F did beautiful floral work for a recent Fall wedding I photographed. The centerpieces and the ceremony arch were all carefully and beautifully designed with flowers that fit the season perfectly. I would recommend their work to anyone!