cameron & fairbanks floral design Reviews

81 | Brimfield, MA

81 Reviews for cameron & fairbanks floral design

Marielle Guiney · Married on 10/11/2020

Fantastic Experience

Mary Ellen was absolutely wonderful to work with.  We had to reschedule our wedding several times due to COVID and Mary Ellen was very flexible and accommodating every time. When my grandma could no longer attend my wedding due to COVID, Mary Ellen offered to send her a silk flower corsage via mail the week of my wedding.  It was such a caring gesture and it meant the world to my grandma and family.  The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous. Mary Ellen is a talented artist, she clearly has an amazing eye for colors and textures.  I gave Mary Ellen my color ideas and she created a beautiful proposal and stunning floral arrangements for my wedding.  She also had great advice for different floral options within various budgets and I found her to be incredibly reasonably priced compared to other florists.  We also had some unique floral needs such as decorating a vintage bicycle and she did a great job with that.  I highly recommend Cameron & Fairbanks!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Amy · Married on 06/16/2019

The best florist you can hire!

I was a picky bride. I knew what I wanted, what the colors were going to be, what flowers, and all on a very average budget. I knew it was going to be hard. I knew my vision and inspiration boards didn’t align with my budget. But then I met Mary Ellen. She was the best decision I made for my wedding (aside from choosing my husband). She worked with my inspiration boards and talked to me about ways we could adapt the designs to meet my budget. When I told her I couldn’t afford centerpieces, she told me how to DIY them. She went so above and beyond during the preparation phases, that I had no anxiety when it came to my wedding day.

The wedding day was incredible. Mary Ellen showed up with her team and made magic happen. She created a stunning 8ft floral hoop backdrop for the ceremony that we reused for the photo op during the reception. She even stuck around during the ceremony to help move the location of the hoop afterwards!

The bouquets were stunning. The installed hanging greenery received so many compliments, and our guests had the best time with the photo op. If you have a vision and a budget, I encourage you to share openly with Mary Ellen and let her guide you to a solution! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Nancy · Married on 06/15/2019

Artistic layouts at an affordable price!

Mary Ellen made my wedding day look absolutely stunning with her floral arrangements! I would absolutely recommend her for your wedding floral needs. Here are just some of my reasons:

1) Beautiful, unique floral centerpieces. I wanted a more natural, asymmetric look for my centerpieces and bouquet. All I did was send her some pinterest photos of what I was looking and she was able to create a unique arrangement in the color I wanted beautifully! She was also kind enough to make a “trial” bouquet for me to look at prior to signing the contract.
    2) Great prices. I shopped extensively for florist for my wedding. Mary Ellen was by far the best priced and she made beautiful, large bouquets well worth the money.
    3) Great flowers. My guests took all the centerpieces home because they were so stunning. All the centerpieces lasted ~2wks after the wedding. Some of the aisle florals lasted even longer afterwards.
    4) Great designs. I had no idea what to do for the aisle and arch floral arrangements. Mary Ellen, designed these beautiful arrangement that complimented by centerpiece style and color scheme.
    5) Flexibility. I ended up adding a lot of additional floral needs (e.g., more centerpieces, dessert table décor, appetizer décor), just days before my wedding. Mary Ellen added these to my contract prompted and delivered them all on time on my wedding day.
    6) Simplicity in pricing. Cost/arrangement was extremely clear. There was absolutely no hidden costs at all. The online payment portal was also super easy to use.

Really can't thank her enough for making my wedding day so beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing, amazing, amazing

Cameron and Fairbanks
    I do not have enough words to say how amazing working with Maryellen was. She has an incredible talent and the flowers she created for our wedding were beyond my wildest wedding dreams. She worked with us on every detail, was flexible and answered my 2700 questions I had leading up to the wedding. She delivered on everything she said she would and then somehow gave us more! She captured us as a couple and our guests could not stop raving about the arrangements. She was reasonably priced and we couldn’t have been happier with her work. Hiring Maryellen would be easily the best wedding decision you make!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Donna · Married on 08/25/2018

Maryellen is absolutely excellent and a true pleasure to work with! Our daughter married the love of her life last Saturday. This was a very unique, different wedding that had so much personal touch throughout. Maryellen worked so closely with our daughter to make sure everything she wanted was just perfect, and it was beyond perfect! The floral design throughout was amazing from cocktail hour to the reception and the bride and bridesmaids flowers, even the grooms boutonniere, just spectacular! She transformed the tent entrance, literally to something amazing and so inviting. Not to mention she picked most of these flowers from her garden that very morning. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Nina · Married on 05/20/2018

About 4 months prior to my wedding, my friend who was going to be in charge of all the flowers realized that she needed someone else to take the lead. My mom told me not to worry as she found a great florist near our venue for my wedding. Mary Ellen was a gift! She has a great deal of expertise, really knows her flowers and designs, is a warm and friendly person, and most of all, willing to collaborate. I knew my colors and price range and insisted on putting together the table arrangements and making the bouquets with my bridal party. I needed someone to suggest and purchase specific flowers, consult on the table arrangements, make a garland for the head table, make boutonnières, and deliver and place everything. Mary Ellen was so flexible and willing to work together with us. We couldn’t have been happier with her services and with the flowers. They were beautiful. Mary Ellen’s shop, workspace, and gardens are the greatest. You can not go wrong with Mary Ellen as your floral designer.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/09/2018

I can't say enough about Cameron and Fairbanks! Mary Ellen brought my vision to life and everything from our table decor to the bouquets was exactly what I wanted. Mary Ellen and I worked very closely with great communication to make sure that we were both on the same page every step of the way. I would absolutely recommend Cameron and Fairbanks and I will consider them for any other special occasion needs!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

Mary Ellen was wonderful to work with for my wedding last month! It took a while to find the right florist, but when I first spoke with Mary Ellen on the phone, I knew she was the right fit. Her enthusiasm was infectious, and it's clear she truly loves her work. She's knowledgeable and has a great eye, but was also very flexible and open to my all my ideas. She really went above and beyond for our wedding - conducting a site visit with us, obtaining flowers that were in my mother's bridal bouquet, and building an incredible chuppah for us. Mary Ellen is open to feedback, creative, thoughtful and a wonderful person to work with. Our flowers on the day of were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Deirdre

Deirdre · Married on 03/17/2018

Mary Ellen was a pleasure to work with. We struggled finding a florist who would get back to us in a timely manner, and we went with Mary Ellen because she was so incredibly responsive. She answered all my questions within a day. Everything showed up on time and it looked beautiful. I loved how all the bouquets turned out and everything was reasonably priced. I highly recommend Mary Ellen for any event.

Sent on 04/14/2018
  • F

Francesca · Married on 11/11/2017

Mary Ellen was absolutely FANTASTIC in creating and designing our floral arrangements for our wedding. From the moment I met her I knew we were in good hands. She understood my vision for our arrangements immediately and went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect for our big day. She was very responsive and accommodated all of our last minute requests and changes and is just the sweetest person ever. We are SO happy with how everything turned out and would not hesitate to hire her a second time.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Cameron and Fairbanks came highly recommended to us from our Event Stylist, Shannon Downey, who is from the area. We loved that Mary Ellen took the time to introduce herself to us, give us a bit of backstory on how she got started in the floral industry, and showed us her magnificent gardens at her home. As a bride that changed her mind 9 million times during our nearly 2-year engagement, Mary Ellen kept up with my centerpiece changes, cake decorations, and bouquet photos that I sent weekly. She created beautiful centerpieces that were exactly what we were looking for, the bouquets were gorgeous-- mine still looks great over a week later! And she delivered it all and helped to set it up on site. Mary Ellen was always willing to meet to review what we had decided on and she created beautiful pieces for our wedding. We are so pleased with how beautiful her creations were!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/06/2017

We were married Friday, October 6, 2017 - Mary Ellen made the planning process a breeze. She brought every facet of my vision to life! My flowers were beyond anything I could have ever dreamt and we received numerous compliments on the bouquets, the corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces and ceremony decor! I highly recommend Mary Ellen over and over and over again! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/06/2017

Working with Mary Ellen at Cameron & Fairbanks was the best decision we could have made! For our Fall wedding we wanted to go with sunflowers, babies breath and add a little pop of color with red berries. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and center pieces were more than we could have hoped for! We would highly recommend working with this florist for your next event. Very personable, quick to respond, affordable and very accommodating! All of our guests were complimenting her beautiful work.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Marissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Mary Ellen is amazing! Personally as well as professionally. She legitimately SAVED my wedding. My venue shut down and wasn't notified, all of my vendors were booked and she was the first to call! Worst nightmare ever.

I found a new venue but it was now about 3 hours away from her but she decided she'd do it anyways given the circumstances! Again just amazing. I was absolutely blown away by the flowers at my wedding gorgeous doesn't even give them justice. She definitely goes above and beyond in every single way. Thanks again for saving the day!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

I am so happy with all the wedding flowers! Mel really understood my vision and had great ideas for how to brighten up the dark reception room. My bouquet was just stunning, so bright, colorful, and a nice variety of flowers! I really enjoyed the whole process!! Would recommend Cameron & Fairbanks to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2017

Mary Ellen was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. At the 1st meeting, she took detailed notes with how I wanted the flowers to look for my wedding day and she made it come true. I couldn't recommend Mary Ellen more for her responsiveness and value!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot recommend Cameron and Fairbanks enough! Our wedding coordinator recommended them to us originally, and from my first email to Mel I couldn't have been more pleased. Mel was incredibly responsive, had fabulous ideas (and sent us a Pinterest board of floral inspiration), and came up with some unique touches that fit our day (she included hops at our German-club wedding!).

Mel is the epitome of both a professional and an artist. Our bouquets and centerpieces were GORGEOUS and unique, and an excellent value. C&F were easily one of the best parts of our day.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2017

Mary Ellen was truly amazing from start to finish. She took the vision I had, put her own professional twist on it, and delivered more than I could have hoped for. On top of the pricing being perfect, the service Mary Ellen provided was truly at another level. I would not hesitate for second to recommend Cameron & Fairbanks for any event.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

Mary Ellen was so easy to work with from start to finish! When we met with her, it was clear she had spent time going though the detail of our wedding, and she suggested we utilize hops in some of our floral arrangements since we both love craft beer. The results were amazing! She set us up with all of our personal flowers, centerpieces and hanging greenery for our reception. We received lots of compliments on the flowers and they were absolutely stunning. Everything was set up and at the space timely. The centerpieces were so beautiful, many of our guests posted detail photos of them. The hop details were perfect and made the flowers even more personalized for our wedding. I would highly recommend Cameron & Fairbanks!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Christina · Married on 07/09/2017

It's an understatement to say how amazing Cameron & Fairbanks is! My flowers were beyond perfect, from the bouquets, the centerpieces, cake and the arbor we got married under, it was flawless. Mary Ellen made sure everything was the most cost effective for me, it turned out better than I ever could have imagined. I highly highly recommend her for anyone!! I got so many compliments on all the flowers. I can't thank you enough for making my vision become a reality!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Nancy · Married on 06/23/2017

Maryellen was a pleasure to work with, answered questions promptly and had great ideas when I was unsure. The flowers were amazing-even better than expected!! Fabulous!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/17/2017

The quality of the flowers we received were amazing! The bouquets were absolutely stunning and the ceremony and reception decor was out of this world. I couldn't of imagined how beautiful everything turned out! I was absolutely perfect in every way!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Jodi · Married on 06/17/2017

Mary Ellen was wonderful to work with! She is very professional , personable, and responsive. I gave her some ideas of what I like and she delivered exactly what I dreamed of. She is extremely talented and her work is flawless. She made my wedding planning less stressful as she was very accommodating. I would highly recommend her to any bride! Her creations are worth every penny.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Dayna · Married on 06/10/2017

Cameron and Fairbanks was awesome. She had great advice for my flowers considering I no idea what I even liked/wanted before we met. She put together the most beautiful and fresh flowers. Also decorated my pew candles at the church and candelabra. Did a great job with the center piece there as well. Very accommodating and reliable. Everything was where it needed to be at the right time. I got many compliments on my flowers. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/24/2017