Hudson, MA 01749 Map · Phone number

About Stephanie Rita Photography

Congrats on your engagement!! I'm Stephanie and I've been photographing weddings all around New England for almost 10 years. I specialize in adventurous weddings and elopements and service the Greater Boston Area and all over New England.

Whether you're planning your wedding up in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, down on the beaches of the Cape, or any New England-y spot in between, I'd love to be a part of your adventurous celebration and make incredible images with you!

Visit my website (www.stephanieritaphoto.com) or email me at hello[at]stephanieritaphoto[dot]com so we can chat more about your big day!

Follow Stephanie Rita Photography on

28 Reviews for Stephanie Rita Photography

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/22/2020

A breath of fresh air

Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with during our wedding. She was so responsive and receptive to all of our questions and concerns. After changing our wedding plans only a few months before the big day, Stephanie was able to efficiently and tactfully guide us through the day. Without even telling her what we wanted, she already knew and captured the most perfect moments! A million thanks to you Stephanie!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Josefine Lundgren · Married on 08/05/2019

Talented and professional photographer

My husband and I were very pleased with Stephanie's work. She takes great pictures, she is easy and fun to work with and she is very professional. We got our pictures back really quickly after the wedding and they were beautiful. She listens well and took all the pictures we wanted. I'd highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Stephanie Rita Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Josefine!! Your day was beautiful and it was so great to photograph you and Win. I'm so glad you love your photos!

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

Stephanie is an amazing photographer. Our wedding photos came out beautifully. She captured great moments! We had an outdoor wedding during an absolute torrential downpour and she came up with creative ideas to get great shots despite all of the rain.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Stephanie Rita Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review, Sarah! And thank you for embracing the rain! Your wedding was one to remember!

Award

Stephanie Rita Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3495
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• Walker Studios LLC Wedding Photographers

Stephanie has a gorgeous style of artistically capturing her clients on camera. Her beautiful photography pairs well with her upbeat attitude and friendliness. It is VERY hard to work with Stephanie and not become instant friends. Relaxing to work with and professional, I highly recommend Stephanie and her photography.

• DIY Wedding Mentor Wedding Planners

I have had the rare opportunity of not only working with Stephanie at a wedding but also (by chance!) having her as a photographer at my own wedding. She was fabulous when I was working side by side with her and she was so wonderful while shooting my wedding. She has a calm presence and a great attention to detail. Plus, her photography speaks for itself. I feel fortunate to be able to sing her praises as a professional and a client, and would highly recommend her!

• TarynAlyse Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I recently worked with Stephanie for my own daughter's first birthday party. I knew that I wanted someone talented and knowledgeable in the field. She showed up right on time and knew exactly what I wanted for my photos. She worked around me and my team, taking pictures as we were completing the finishing touches to the party design and decorations, and made sure not to get in the way while taking pictures of my daughter opening presents. Stephanie was very professional and I will definitely chose to work with her again in the future.

• Hudson, MA, 01749 See on map
    10-4 weekdays for calls and emails. By appointment only for sessions/weddings on weekends.
    Location of (Stephanie Rita Photography)

Stephanie Rita Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Stephanie Rita Photography include in the starting price?

Stephanie Rita Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Stephanie Rita Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Stephanie Rita Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Stephanie Rita Photography offer?

Stephanie Rita Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Stephanie Rita Photography offer?

Stephanie Rita Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Stephanie Rita Photography offer for wedding events?

Stephanie Rita Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Stephanie Rita Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stephanie Rita Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.