2 Summer Street, Natick, MA, Wellesley, MA 01760 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,495
Availability Check your date

About Stephanie Rita Photography

Congrats on your engagement!! I'm Stephanie and I've been photographing weddings all around New England for 7 years. I specialize in adventurous weddings and elopements and service the Greater Boston Area, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and the Cape areas.

Whether you're planning your wedding up in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, down on the beaches of the Cape, or any New England-y spot in between, I'd love to be a part of your adventurous celebration and make incredible images with you!

Visit my website (www.stephanieritaphoto.com) or email me at hello[at]stephanieritaphoto[dot]com so we can chat more about your big day!

Follow Stephanie Rita Photography on

Wellesley, MA Wedding
Wellesley, MA Wedding
Wayland, MA Wedding
Wayland, MA Wedding
natick wedding photography newton photographer
New Hampshire Wedding
New Hampshire Wedding
Wedding Rings
Wedding Rings
payne41219 bgportraits 16 51 584815 157920333722576
Stephanie Rita Photography
sturbridge ma wedding photography at wight barn
f9bfc659ba8c9fd4 1532035565 2fbc722b887b85a6 1532035563442 1 SRP MA Fearless
jw8519 portraits 48 51 584815 157920333761470

27 Reviews for Stephanie Rita Photography

Josefine Lundgren · Married on 08/05/2019

Talented and professional photographer

My husband and I were very pleased with Stephanie's work. She takes great pictures, she is easy and fun to work with and she is very professional. We got our pictures back really quickly after the wedding and they were beautiful. She listens well and took all the pictures we wanted. I'd highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Stephanie Rita Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Josefine!! Your day was beautiful and it was so great to photograph you and Win. I'm so glad you love your photos!

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

Stephanie is an amazing photographer. Our wedding photos came out beautifully. She captured great moments! We had an outdoor wedding during an absolute torrential downpour and she came up with creative ideas to get great shots despite all of the rain.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Stephanie Rita Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review, Sarah! And thank you for embracing the rain! Your wedding was one to remember!

Andrew & Madeline · Married on 05/27/2018

Exactly what we needed...

Stephanie was everything we were looking for in a wedding photographer. She is calm, personable, and can create a comfortable atmosphere that makes her photography very natural, even for people like us who normally don't like pictures. The quality of her work was exceptional; we were thrilled with how our photos turned out. She was also well-organized and attentive to the details of our celebration. We had a tremendous experience with Stephanie and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Stephanie Rita Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review, M+A! I loved being a part of your wedding day! It was so lovely.

Award

Stephanie Rita Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2925.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3495.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• Walker Studios LLC Wedding Photographers

Stephanie has a gorgeous style of artistically capturing her clients on camera. Her beautiful photography pairs well with her upbeat attitude and friendliness. It is VERY hard to work with Stephanie and not become instant friends. Relaxing to work with and professional, I highly recommend Stephanie and her photography.

• DIY Wedding Mentor Wedding Planners

I have had the rare opportunity of not only working with Stephanie at a wedding but also (by chance!) having her as a photographer at my own wedding. She was fabulous when I was working side by side with her and she was so wonderful while shooting my wedding. She has a calm presence and a great attention to detail. Plus, her photography speaks for itself. I feel fortunate to be able to sing her praises as a professional and a client, and would highly recommend her!

• TarynAlyse Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I recently worked with Stephanie for my own daughter's first birthday party. I knew that I wanted someone talented and knowledgeable in the field. She showed up right on time and knew exactly what I wanted for my photos. She worked around me and my team, taking pictures as we were completing the finishing touches to the party design and decorations, and made sure not to get in the way while taking pictures of my daughter opening presents. Stephanie was very professional and I will definitely chose to work with her again in the future.

• 2 Summer Street, Natick, MA Wellesley, MA, 01760 See on map
    10-4 weekdays for calls and emails. By appointment only for sessions/weddings on weekends.
    Location of (Stephanie Rita Photography)