Stephanie Rita Photography

Hudson, MA View map
4.9 out of 5 rating
$3,495 Most Popular Price

$3,495 Most Popular Price

Congrats on your engagement! I'm Stephanie and I specialize in weddings and elopements in Boston and New England. I've been photographing weddings all around New England for over 10 years and would love to be a part of your celebration!

Visit my website (www.stephanieritaphoto.com) or email me at hello[at]stephanieritaphoto[dot]com so we can chat more about your big day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,495

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Lauren B. Married on 09/30/2022

The absolute best!

Highly recommend booking with Stephanie for any photography needs. She did an amazing job from start to finish with our wedding photos. Great communication, detailed meetings and timelines and professionalism throughout. She was so fun to work with and the pictures we received are AMAZING. We love every single one and she truly captured our day perfectly.

Stephanie Rita Photography's reply:

Aw thank you so much, Lauren! Your day was beautiful and it was so fun to work with you both! Say hi to your dog for me :)
    Caitlyn J. Married on 08/20/2021

Amazing photographer

Stephanie did an outstanding job on our wedding photos. Not only did she make my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera, she did an amazing job capturing our special day. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Stephanie Rita Photography's reply:

Thank you, Caitlyn! Your wedding was so special! I loved the Italy vibes at the vineyard! Thanks again for having me!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/22/2020

A breath of fresh air

Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with during our wedding. She was so responsive and receptive to all of our questions and concerns. After changing our wedding plans only a few months before the big day, Stephanie was able to efficiently and tactfully guide us through the day. Without even telling her what we wanted, she already knew and captured the most perfect moments! A million thanks to you Stephanie!

Stephanie Rita Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenny! Your wedding was gorgeous and it was such a memorable day! Thank you for having me!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Walker Studios LLC Walker Studios LLC Wedding Photographers

Stephanie has a gorgeous style of artistically capturing her clients on camera. Her beautiful photography pairs well with her upbeat attitude and friendliness. It is VERY hard to work with Stephanie and not become instant friends. Relaxing to work with and professional, I highly recommend Stephanie and her photography.

DIY Wedding Mentor DIY Wedding Mentor Wedding Planners

I have had the rare opportunity of not only working with Stephanie at a wedding but also (by chance!) having her as a photographer at my own wedding. She was fabulous when I was working side by side with her and she was so wonderful while shooting my wedding. She has a calm presence and a great attention to detail. Plus, her photography speaks for itself. I feel fortunate to be able to sing her praises as a professional and a client, and would highly recommend her!

TarynAlyse Weddings and Events TarynAlyse Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I recently worked with Stephanie for my own daughter's first birthday party. I knew that I wanted someone talented and knowledgeable in the field. She showed up right on time and knew exactly what I wanted for my photos. She worked around me and my team, taking pictures as we were completing the finishing touches to the party design and decorations, and made sure not to get in the way while taking pictures of my daughter opening presents. Stephanie was very professional and I will definitely chose to work with her again in the future.

The Barn at Wight Farm
Two Stems of Joy
5.0 out of 5 rating , 15 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

Hudson, MA, 01749

10-4 weekdays for calls and emails. By appointment only for sessions/weddings on weekends.
Location of (Stephanie Rita Photography)

Stephanie Rita Photography frequently asked questions

Stephanie Rita Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Stephanie Rita Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
Stephanie Rita Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Stephanie Rita Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Stephanie Rita Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
Stephanie Rita Photography is recommended by 99% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding