Grace Kim Floral & Event Design

Providence, RI View map Visit website

Grace Kim, creative director of Grace Kim Floral & Event Design, creates unique and stunning environments for all of life's most special occasions.

Emphasizing the subtle and delicate forms of each bloom, Grace’s work is a reflection of her enduring respect for nature and its seasonality. With her unfaltering attention to detail, passion for quality, and keen eye for color and texture, Grace weaves flowers, grasses, fruits, vegetables, and branches to create stunning, organic compositions, evocative of nature's limitless bounty.

Grace Kim Floral & Event Design offers a variety of services suited to all of your wedding floral needs, whether an intimate garden ceremony or a lavish ballroom affair. Grace works closely with each of her clients, understanding their vision, and building from it to create a uniquely tailored, inspiring, and lasting experience.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Joyce
    Joyce Married on 08/15/2020

Super Talented Florist

Book Grace for all your floral needs! She is super talented, communicative, humble and is highly skilled at what she does.

Grace was so easy to work with throughout my wedding planning process. During this difficult year with COVID, things were changing weekly and Grace was so understanding, accommodating during all the craziness. We were able to bring my vision to life and the result was absolutely stunning on my big day. She created the most beautiful arch I have ever seen for our ceremony backdrop. And all my guests were raving about how beautiful the flowers were. I am so so happy I picked Grace for our wedding. She was such an angel to work throughout the planning. Thank you Grace for all your amazing work!
    Pamela Married on 08/12/2017
    Grace did such an amazing job with our wedding this past weekend. I was completely blown away by how perfectly she captured my vision for our wedding. Because of her our wedding felt like a fairytale. She was so easy to work with, and never got frustrated or gave me a hard time about my many mind changes in terms of colors and design. I'm so happy we chose Grace as our florist. Our wedding would not have been the same without her.
    Brittany Married on 10/08/2016
    Grace was amazing! I could not have been happier with how my flowers turned out. She was able to perfectly capture the look I was going for and was a joy to work with. Highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Providence, 02906
551-296-1808
Location of (Grace Kim Floral & Event Design)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding