Keene, NH 03431 Map · Phone number

About TarynAlyse Weddings and Events

I began this company out of my love for planning and organizing. It brings me joy to see my couples so happy with how memorable their day turned out to be! My hope is that you feel comfortable and relaxed while we plan your wedding together, and that I can be a resource and friend to you! My style and expertise can be found when planning whimsically elegant events. Whether it be in a barn, on a beach, or at a country club; I always love to add my own creative touch.

I hold a Bachelors of Science degree in Business Management from Greenville College, and am also certified by The Bridal Society as a wedding planner. I believe with my education and creativeness, I can give you the wedding day you have always imagined. Please contact me today for more details!

earthywedding35
6f88a042d9128f23 1375042256898 beachwedding19
beachwedding19

1 Reviews for TarynAlyse Weddings and Events

Casey · Married on 10/05/2013

I never thought about hiring an event planner until I spoke to Taryn about all the possibilities we could do for my event. She was very creative and extremely helpful while planning my baby shower. She gave me a lot of great ideas and did not force any of her ideas on me if I didn't like it. Looking back, I know my baby shower would have been very stressful if I didn't have Taryn taking care of everything! I will never plan an event on my own, I'd rather call Taryn. She has a gift. I'm glad I had her talents that day to pull everything together and make a memorable day for my family and I. Thanks Taryn:-)

Sent on 12/05/2013

TarynAlyse Weddings and Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Stephanie Rita Photography
    Stephanie Rita Photography Wedding Photographers

TarynAlyse and I recently worked together on a unique styled shoot, and I was so impressed and inspired by all her great ideas. She envisioned the "earthy" wedding table setting and knew all the right people to talk to to make her vision a reality. Not to mention she is crafty and made the amazing centerpiece herself! She's an all around talent!

• Keene, 03431 See on map