Medford, MA 02155 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Two Stems of Joy

Located in Medford, Massachusetts, Two Stems of Joy designs custom floral arrangements for weddings and events. They love helping couples bring their design ideas to life, providing unique floral creations personalized for each and every client. The team is experienced in creating arrangements of all sizes, and every arrangement is made with attention to fine detail.

Two Stems of Joy's style is textural and elegant with delicate details that create movement and add visual interest. They welcome collaborative consultations with couples to learn about their personal style, and can also arrange venue visits, delivery, set up, and clean up. They use texture, color, and other fine details to produce:

• Aisle decor

Real Weddings 2 Photos

11 Reviews for Two Stems of Joy

Dani H. · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Stunning Florals for a Winter Wedding

The floral arrangements (bouquet, boutonniere, and cocktail table arrangements) for our wedding reception were absolutely stunning. Working with Britni was also truly a fun and wonderful experience. Britni was very easy to get in touch with and she was incredibly flexible about meeting with via video chat when we were unable to meet her in person. She understood our vision for our florals better than we did, so it was a blast getting to see what she came up with based on our description (earthy, forest, warm saturated tones, monochrome, lots of texture). The bouquet was probably the most beautiful part of the wedding!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Julia

Julia M. · Married on 05/09/2020

Stunning flowers with a personal touch that made our Covid wedding extra special

When we were forced to scale down our wedding plans due to Covid, I set about finding a florist who would make our intimate ceremony feel just as special as what we originally planned. I reached out to Britni less than two months before our wedding day and she went above and beyond to bring my vision to life. Even though it was a short timeline, she still fit in two consultations before the event, taking the time to come up with a concept and palate that was exactly what I was looking for (but didn't know quite how to articulate). Not only did she make me a flower crown that made me feel like an absolute goddess (I didn't want to take it off!), she also made an absolutely gorgeous bouquet for me, a perfect boutonniere for my partner, a flower comb for my sister/officiant and two moveable floor installations that we were able to use at the ceremony site and at the small backyard gathering after. Britni was super flexible, responsive to our ever-evolving plans, and very professional. She helped guide me through what would work well for our scaled-down celebration, consulting me on everything from flower selection to ribbon color. Getting married in the middle of a pandemic was tough for so many reasons but working with Britni was easy and her floral arrangements made our day feel extra special. If you are looking for unique, beautiful flowers with a personal touch, hire her! You won't regret it.

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren G. · Married on 12/26/2019

Creative and Gorgeous Winter Wedding Floral Dream

We got married 2/13/21 and as many couples know, planning during the pandemic can be stressful, uncertain, and it can be less fun to think about the wedding when so much is out of your control. However, my husband and I always looked forward to our meetings with Britni- she was always so positive, flexible, and best of all creative. She really listened to us and was willing to try new ideas and give them an even more beautiful reality than I could have ever imagined. She tied my vision together of warm wine tones, jewel-ish tones, feathers, and fruits into the most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen in my life. Everyone at the wedding commented on how stunning the hoop centerpieces she made were and how cool the bridesmaids floral hoops were. My bouquet was a piece of art. The Arch she decorated for our wedding was beyond stunning, it was perfect- she added fairy lights and orbs and it just was perfect. Our cocktail center pieces were incredible. She worked so hard throughout the wedding planning with us, never once gave us a hard time about things changing (even though our venue and our guest count changed) and she just brought so much joy to the wedding planning process. She was one of our favorite vendors for sure. I can't recommend her enough. She was organized, incredibly creative, reliable, and just a pleasure. Happy wedding planning- no matter what if you hire her you'll have beautiful flowers that are special.

Sent on 02/24/2021

Two Stems of Joy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 160.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 350.00
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• Medford, MA, 02155 See on map
    Location of (Two Stems of Joy)