Lauren Dobish Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,000 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Lauren and I'm a wedding and dog photographer based in Boston and willing to travel all over! I have the absolute best job in the world photographing beautiful couples and their adorably, fluffy dogs.

Being a Photographer is more than just a "job" to me - it's a dream come true! It is such an honor to capture your wedding day and I promise never to take that privilege lightly. I understand that every couple has their own unique story, and I love capturing all those moments that will serve as timeless reminders of your love for one another for years to come. While I like to capture moments as they candidly unfold, I am also unafraid to jump in and set up a shot that I know you'll cherish forever. On your wedding day, I will be there documenting the laughs, the tears, the love, the joy, and everything in-between all as your friend and biggest fan.

After your wedding day, I promise you images as bright and as joyful as your love! Cannot wait to hear from you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Kylie
    Kylie H. Getting married on 08/05/2023

Surprise Proposal

I can not recommend Lauren enough! We have worked with Lauren for a few years, and most recently she photographed our surprise proposal that included our pup. What I thought was our Christmas card photos, turned out to be the most incredible proposal that my fiancé and Lauren worked together to plan. It couldn’t have happened without her, and I am so grateful to have such beautiful photos captured from our day.

We are even more excited to have Lauren capturing our upcoming wedding. Lauren is the kindest, sweetest person and an incredibly talented and professional photographer. I can’t say enough good things about Lauren!
    Michelle Getting married on 10/07/2022

Simply the Best!!

Lauren is amazing! She made us feel comfortable and is extremely patient with our pup. Hours before the shoot, we were experiencing rain and instead of pressuring us to move forward with the shoot, Lauren was in constant communication with us throughout the day to give us the option to keep or move our shoot. Luckily, it cleared up just minutes before the shoot. Within a day, we got sneak peeks of the photos taken and within 2 weeks, we got the full gallery. LDP's photos are amazingly beautiful - we plan on using these photos for our save the dates and wedding website.
    Ava L. Getting married on 08/06/2022

Best Photographer Around!

Lauren was absolutely amazing from the moment we had an introductory phone call to the moment our photos were delivered to my inbox. She was extremely professional, informative and friendly and I knew right away that we had to hire her! On the day of our engagement shoot Lauren made the photos so much fun to take, we love them all so much that we are having a hard time choosing just one for our Save the Dates! We look forward to working with Lauren again in the future and would recommend her to all!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Boston, MA, 02472
Location of (Lauren Dobish Photography)

Lauren Dobish Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren Dobish Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren Dobish Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lauren Dobish Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lauren Dobish Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What photography styles does Lauren Dobish Photography offer?

Lauren Dobish Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lauren Dobish Photography offer?

Lauren Dobish Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lauren Dobish Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren Dobish Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lauren Dobish Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren Dobish Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding