104 Langdon Avenue, Brighton, MA 02472 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Lauren Dobish Photography

I'm Lauren - a wedding and dog photographer in Boston. I have the absolute best job in the world photographing beautiful couples in love and their adorably, fluffy dogs. What can be better than that?!

I started this business based off a gut feeling. I graduated from college (woo Bates College!), moved to Boston without a job, and couldn't ignore this feeling that I wanted to be taking pictures for a living. I've always been a very sentimental person and believed in the importance of taking photos to document our lives. The house I grew up in is covered with frames of pictures from my past and my family's past, so it's always been a part of my life that to have a strong desire to capture the moment. So I finally stopped ingoring my feelings and took a chance! I bought my first DSLR camera, offered free shoots on Craigslist (Craigslist, I know!), and practiced posing and taking pictures on my friends and parents every chance I could get. Finally after years of dreaming about being a professional photographer, I made my business official in 2015 and I have finally found what I'm meant to do with my life! I feel so lucky to have my dream job and I am so inspired by all of the amazing couples, wonderful families, and lovable dogs I have the opportunity to photograph every single day! :)

Being a Photographer is more than just a "job" to me. It's a dream come true! Every day I am excited that I get to call this my career because I have the opportunity to share my passion with others. I believe it is such an honor to capture your wedding day and I promise never to take that privilege lightly. Even though you might be entering my life as a stranger, I know you will be staying in it as a friend. :)

I understand that every couple has their own unique story, and I would be honored to capture all those moments that will serve as timeless reminders of your love for one another. While I like to capture moments as they candidly unfold, I am also unafraid to jump in and set up a shot that I know you'll cherish forever. On your wedding day, I will be there documenting the laughs, the tears, the love, the joy, and everything in-between all as your friend and biggest fan.

I promise you bright, dreamy images that will make you laugh and cry for years to come; a joyful experience with more than just a photographer you meet once; a lot of exclamation points in my emails; a sense of ease and comfort in front of the camera; that I will cry at your wedding!

Things I Love:

• Handwritten notes

• Gin and Tonics

• Eel Sushi

• Movie marathons on a rainy day

• Surprise visits!

• The heart eyes emoji all day, everyday 😍😍😍

• To-do lists for my to-do lists

• My Mini Polaroid Camera

• My always supportive best friends and family! I wouldn't be where I am today without them!

Follow Lauren Dobish Photography on

Lauren Dobish Photography 4
Lauren Dobish Photography 5

Alexis Moirano · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Surprise Proposal

Lauren captured our surprise proposal and I could not be more thankful to have had her there. She is extremely kind, personable, and patient. She is the best photographer, and our pictures came out so amazing. She was able to capture our love for each other and our dog so perfectly. We could not have asked for a better experience with Lauren. We look forward to working with her again. We highly recommend working with Lauren- she is the best!

Lauren Dobish Photography 6
    Lauren Dobish Photography 7
    Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Abraham

Abraham Kalaoun · Married on 12/07/2019

Cloud Nine Boston Proposal Photography

Lauren is such a sweet and down-to-earth person. My fiancé, Daniella, and I connected with her so fast! She really is more than just an amazing photographer; she is a genuine, kind and fun human being. Our proposal session went so well thanks to her expertise and good-natured approach! We actually became aware of Lauren Dobish Photography after one of our closest friends commissioned her for their engagement shoot this past summer.

Regarding our proposal pictures, we are truly blown away! With the way Lauren photographed our proposal, it feels like she has the truly rare gift of storytelling! She really captured the buildup of various emotions as I got down on one knee and began proposing to my now fiancé, Daniella. She even blended in so well from across the street that Daniella didn’t notice her until she physically came closer to us to capture a slightly different angle. From tears of joy, to laughs of jubilation, to pure gratitude, Lauren captured it all seamlessly!

This next detail speaks to Lauren’s character so well: even she herself was crying after I proposed. It proved to both of us how much she actually cares about her clients! Lauren is the kind of photographer who understands the great value of authentic connection with the people she works with. This enhances her photos and leads to even better images. Right after the proposal occurred, she asked us if we were ready to do a mini-portrait session. The way she switched up gears did not feel rushed, it felt so natural and exciting!

Because we work in the wedding industry as videographers, we are used to being behind the camera, not in front of it. So we were a little nervous as she began directing us. But her direction was always so clear and concise. She made us laugh a lot too, which was good because it helped get the tears of joy to disappear and be replaced by ear-to-ear smiles!

Another thing we LOVED about working with Lauren was the speed of her delivery. Plus, she OVER DELIVERED the number of final images, giving us DOUBLE what she estimated originally within FIVE DAYS!! We really enjoyed how she turned some black and white; this adds a timeless effect to the already timeless work she creates. We’ve already looked at our gallery a few times now, and it honestly feels as though the gallery gets better and better each time! Thank you, Lauren, for keeping us on cloud nine engagement bliss :)

At one point, the forecast looked bad, so I asked if Lauren would be available the next day. She wasn't, but she said she’d “totally understand if I went with someone else because she couldn’t commit to the next day as well.” That is what sold me on her: Her kindness and authenticity! I could tell she wasn’t greedy and that she really wanted me to have a successful proposal.

I really appreciated her attention to detail. As most guys will eventually find out, planning and executing a successful proposal can be daunting. Lauren put me at ease, though, and when we hopped on the phone the day before the proposal, she listened more than she spoke, and was so clear about the information she needed from me, without adding too much extra work or stress on my plate the day before the proposal. And I could hear in her voice she was genuinely excited and eager for the plan I had come up with!

We cannot recommend Lauren Dobish Photography enough. She will exceed your expectations and you’ll walk away feeling like you have a new friend!!

--Abraham & Daniella

Lauren Dobish Photography 8
    Lauren Dobish Photography 9
    Lauren Dobish Photography 10
    Sent on 12/21/2018

Carmela Osborn · Married on 11/06/2019

Amazing photo shoot

We had a family photo session and she was amazing. We have a old dog and a toddler and she was able to capture amazing photos despite both wanting to go in opposite directions.

Sent on 11/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lauren Dobish Photography Pricing

Lauren Dobish Photography Price Rates

Lauren Dobish Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums