Somerville, Somerville, MA 02144 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Golia Events

Boston Wedding Planner Kelly Golia Events specializes in planning and designing personalized celebrations inspired by the love and lives of the couples we work with. To know Kelly is to know that her love of weddings is matched only by her acute attention to detail and innate knack for all things creative. Nothing makes her happier than seeing a vision go from a napkin sketch to a cohesive vision board to the event itself, and she can't wait to work with you to make your vision a reality!

Experience
Kelly Golia is the owner, creative director and lead planner of Kelly Golia Events. Her educational design experience at Northeastern University, as well as event planning and management skills, culminate in creating quality events for every client. Her editorial and wedding designs can be found in multiple publications.

Various package options and accompanying services are available, including full wedding planning, full wedding design, partial services, wedding management and consulting. Possible services offered by Kelly Golia Events + Design are:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
This event design and wedding planner can offer assistance for a variety of events. These events can include bridal showers, anniversary parties and more.

Follow Kelly Golia Events on

16 0015 51 907218 1559681107
16 0015 51 907218 1559681107

10 Reviews for Kelly Golia Events

1 User photo

Kelly Golia Events 1

Kate · Married on 09/08/2018

Kelly is truly magical. We were very instantly sold on working with Kelly from the initial phone conversation - she was attentive, creative, charming and organized. She is incredibly responsive which makes a huge difference when wedding planning is often a flurry of emails. She offered advice, guidance and suggestions when needed but never pushed an agenda or a plan that would be "easier" fo her or more convenient. Instead, she consistently pushed us to make sure we were creating the wedding weekend that was EXACTLY what we wanted. And of course, with her execution, it was just that. I am a planner myself and while I thought on the wedding day I wouldn't be very surprised -- it blew my mind. The way she set up our barn, coordinated the timing of everything, handled little issues here and there - it was perfect and I couldn't believe it. She made our vision come to life, and much more. Probably the biggest affirmation that she is a GEM (on top of everything else) was that every single one of my bridesmaids (who were at the venue getting ready on the day) separately came up to me after interacting with Kelly and said "wow, your coordinator is such a sweet and wonderful human." We are so grateful we used Kelly to help with our wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Angela · Married on 06/30/2018

Kelly was the best money I spent on my wedding! She went above and beyond to make sure
    the wedding spoke to our personal tastes and what she was able to bring to life met all of my expectations and more. What I really liked about Kelly initially was the option to tailor my planning package. I wanted to be more involved and I had a vision of what I wanted but I had no idea how to make it come to life. Kelly let me pick and choose the things I wanted to handle and then offered her assistance in areas I knew I needed help. One thing that I especially loved was how great she was at sourcing items to match our design, she basically made my Pinterest page become a reality and added in unique touches I hadn't thought of. I could go on forever but my last note on Kelly is her warm and calm personality. She immediately feels like a friend you've known forever and her calm demeanor throughout the wedding planning process was SO helpful to me. If you are back and forth on hiring a planner and day of coordinator...DO IT! Thank you for everything Kelly xx

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Kelly Golia Events 2

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Kelly was an amazing day-of coordinator! And really, she was available to me long before the day of my wedding, helping me figure out things like seating, flow, timing, etc. On my wedding day, I was able to relax and enjoy it, knowing that Kelly had everything under control. She arrived bright and early in the morning and stayed until everything was done. She has a very calming presence - great for anxious / panicked brides! And she's super-detail oriented and organized. I felt so comfortable working with her. Can't say enough great things!

Sent on 09/05/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Mayfair Farm
    Mayfair Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

It was such a complete and total pleasure to work with Kelly this summer! She did such a fantastic job and brought such a calm, steady and cheerful presence to the wedding. She was efficient and focused and on top of all the details. We're all still talking about what an amazing experience it was to work with Kelly and look forward to future events together!

• Somerville Somerville, MA, 02144 See on map