Rory McCann Photography

Lebanon, NH View map Visit website
$3,780 Most Popular Price

$3,780 Most Popular Price

I was born and raised in New England, surrounded by and enamored with the color and texture of the region; creamy snow-covered farmland that fades seamlessly into an overcast sky, evergreen trees that grow like stubble on the face of a mountain, grainy sand punctuated by smooth stones buffed for years by waves crashing, and of course, the vibrant kaleidoscope of autumn leaves along with the energy changing seasons bring to the northeast.

My inspiration comes from nature's beauty, and my storytelling is a product of growing up in a large family, surrounded by music, motion, and most importantly, laughter.

I learned photography while studying broadcast journalism at Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts. The stories that moved me most could be caught in one image - singular moments and gestures that left a mark.

My style is heavily influenced by these moments, whether they capture one day-in-the-life or a once-in-a-lifetime day. I believe that our lives are made up of moments, and when we intentionally slow down to observe them, we give thanks for what we have and celebrate how far we've come. I think that's magic, and I'd love to make magic with you.

- Rory McCann

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,780

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• JohnLauren
    Johnlauren L. Getting married on 03/01/2023

Exactly what we hoped our Engagement Session would be!

We cannot thank Rory enough for our Engagement photos!

She made us feel quickly comfortable in the limelight, and surpassed our expectations when it came to the quality and quantity of our photos. She was so easy to contact and coordinate with both ahead of and after the shoot.

We really appreciate that she gave us the "picture perfect poses" along with all of the goofy grins in between. She gave us ideas for poses and let us lead some of the positions, guiding us when she thought something might not work out the way we pictured it. Couldn't recommend her more highly!

Rory McCann Photography's reply:

Thank you, Lauren & John! I had so much fun working with you guys. You made it easy and effortless, and I know you'll bring the same joy and creativity into your wedding planning and beyond!
    Kate B. Married on 09/04/2021

We loved working with Rory!

It's difficult to begin to describe how incredible our experience with Rory was, because there were so many wonderful parts of our experience with her.

Going into our wedding planning process, we knew that the photographer was one of the most important elements for both of us. Aside from that we weren’t too certain on exactly what we wanted and chose to interview Rory based on her portfolio, which was diverse in every sense of the word and featured natural-looking shots of all kinds of people. From our initial consultation with Rory, she made us feel right at ease, and she was able to hone in on exactly the things we were looking for.

If you are on the fence about getting an engagement shoot with her, absolutely do it! It wasn’t high on our priority list in our wedding planning, but it really meant so much to have a chance to meet Rory in person before the actual wedding day, and the photos she captured were stunning. The shoot took place in my parents’ backyard due to last minute rain the day before. It was shocking how unidentifiable the location was - the focus was not on the yard, but on the way Rory captured us!

As for the wedding day itself, Rory captured it perfectly, even despite us getting rained out mid-ceremony. In photos, the transition mid-ceremony to cover was totally seamless, even though it was chaotic in the moment. Rory was super flexible with all of our needs - she worked with us to make sure we got photos at all of our must-have locations on the wedding day, along with all of the specific group shots that we wanted. She was also very observant and managed to catch a gap in the rain which let us get a few very special outdoor group shots.

The other highlights in particular which stood out to us -
    Rory was like a ninja on the wedding day. There are some photos we looked at and my first thought was “wait, Rory was there?” It was incredible how she was able to totally blend in the background and capture so many special moments on our wedding day, just totally unscripted.
    We were shocked at how well Rory captured the personalities of our guests. Some of our guests are usually a little more reserved with their emotions, but when they let them show, Rory was there to document it. We ended up with so many special family photos because of it. Everyone who was part of the day, from the 2-year-old flower girl to my 99-year-old grandmother to my mom’s elderly dog, was photographed beautifully. There’s also a wonderful ‘progression’ of shots of us almost knocking the cake over that Rory got that still makes us laugh when we look at it.
    The photos overall were beautiful! We loved the colors, warmth, and how perfectly Rory captured the day. It was like seeing a moment of our day frozen, rather than a posed and stiff Formal Photo. We also got a ton of them from her which we were so excited to have.

Overall, our experience with Rory was so special, and left us with so many amazing memories. We would choose her again in a heartbeat if we are ever having photos done, and you would absolutely not be making a wrong choice to choose her as well.

Rory McCann Photography's reply:

Wow Kate, thank you so much! It was an absolute joy working with you and Alan from start to finish - truly a highlight of this past year! I think so fondly on you both and your wedding day and know I will for a very long time! :)
    Courtney B. Married on 08/07/2021

Such a wonderful photographer!!!

When my husband and I inquired with Rory, we instantly knew we wanted her to photograph our wedding! Not only is Rory an AMAZING photographer, but she is such a down-to-earth person to work with and made my husband and I so comfortable. She allowed us to be ourselves and just have fun, which on your wedding day is so important. Rory was open to any suggestions for photo opportunities and truly made our wedding photograph dreams come to life. We are so glad we hired Rory for our wedding! We just got our photos back and they are absolutely beautiful!

Rory McCann Photography's reply:

Thank you, Courtney! You and Aaron were fantastic to work with, making it easy to capture your beautiful day and showcase the love all around :)

N/A Lebanon, NH, 03766
Location of (Rory McCann Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding