Salvy the Florist

Lynn, MA View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Salvy the Florist has been family owned and operated since 1962. We provide couples with professional wedding designs at reasonable prices for weddings all sizes. We offer a low pressure experience with high quality results that you, your family, and your guests will remember for a lifetime. We service the North Shore, Boston, South Shore, Cape, and across New England. We are a full service florist to handle all your wedding floral needs including ceremony and reception installations.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Christine C. Married on 07/16/2021

The most stunning flowers

Working with Anthony was great. He really understood my vision and then brought it to a new level. The flowers were beyond stunning I still can’t get over it. Everyone raves about how amazing they were and even random guests of the hotel who saw them asked who was the florist.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin M. Married on 07/03/2020

You NEED these Unique & Gorgeous Flowers

Anthony is a 3rd generation florist, loves cats and is so much fun!! His flowers stole the wedding. I didn't want ordinary white flowers and after re-planning my wedding 3 times to make it happen this year, the flowers were the only decor and Anthony delivered. He was super flexible after we decided not to have a formal bridal party with our scaled back wedding. He took my vague idea of what I wanted from Pinterest photo's and made it better than I could of ever imagined! The piece he made for the arbor was stunning, my bouquet was so beautiful and everyone so excited to take the centerpieces home. The venue told me how much time he put into lining the isle with rose petals, making sure they stayed and were perfect. The quality of flowers were great, lasted for weeks after the wedding. I replanted the succulents and they are still thriving. Out of the dress, hair, cake, food, music, amazing venue... the flowers were still my favorite! Anthony even put up with me calling him Salvy a few times (that is grandfather). You need Salvy the Florist!
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 11/22/2019

Amazing experience

They are so professional and make such beautiful arrangements. It was so easy to talk to them and make my dream wedding come to life. Everything was so beautiful

793 Western Ave. Lynn, MA, 01905
781-595-2700

7 Days a week 8am-6pm
Location of (Salvy the Florist)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding