Boston, MA 02120 Map · Phone number

About Violet's Event & Floral Design

Violet’s is a full service boutique floral & event design company providing you with all of your floral and event styling needs, big or small. We use only the freshest flowers available from the finest floral markets. Our arrangements are full of lush blooms and you can be sure that each design is created with the utmost care and attention to detail. In addition to our floral design services, we can assist with your special event details such as lighting, tablescape design, specialty linens, custom place settings and accessories that will give your event ambiance and character. We combine colors, shapes, textures & patterns to make your event truly memorable.

We'd love to meet with you to discuss your event details and vision for your special day. Please contact us to set up a free consultation and let's make your vision a reality!

Follow Violet's Event & Floral Design on

bouquet
112618476447271389952018328993220795387567n
532907101018376983146592671723862594057618n

7 Reviews for Violet's Event & Floral Design

Such amazing and gorgeous floral designs and centerpieces! Kelly works within your budget, as well as incorporating any special requests. I highly recommend Violet's to everyone! My wedding (09/06/14) was nothing less than stunning with live garland, flowers, greenery, and lots of lighting options! I was able to make adjustments with ease and Kelly offered a variety of innovative ideas. I plan on using Violet's as my go-to vendor for all my upcoming events, as well as family/friend events. Superb!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Cassie · Married on 09/05/2015

Kelly is phenomenal at what she does. My guests couldn't stop raving about how lovely all of the flowers were, from the bouquets to the centerpieces. We had our consultation phone call when I was first looking for a florist and I immediately felt like she got my "bridal vision". Soon after, we met in person and she did a sample centerpiece for me based on out initial conversation. That sample captured my exact image of my wedding flowers. I didn't need to change a thing and I knew immediately Kelly was my choice. She did not disappoint. I also felt her pricing was incredibly fair and competitive based on the quality of the flowers and work. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Mary · Married on 08/28/2015

Kelly is so amazing and so kind. Our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières were even better than I could have dreamed of, better than the inspiration pictures I showed her, and she even managed to get the ranunculus that I thought would be out of season. She worked with our small budget and made me feel so at ease. It was important to me to work with vendors I really liked, and Kelly is just a top notch person as well as a true artist. I am so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Award

Violet's Event & Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 220.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Boston, 02120 See on map