Moongate Wedding Event Planner

Brooklyn, NY View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Moongate Wedding Event Planner is a full service destination event company dedicated to providing each client with personalized service. You'll find we can tailor our services to fit any budget. Our goal is to provide you with support, peace of mind and aid you through the entire wedding planning process.

If you have any questions regarding our services and would like to discuss in further detail please don't hesitate to contact us.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

2,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Crystal Married on 10/15/2016
    Caren is AMAZING at what she does! What is even more special, is you can tell that she enjoys it! Caren is punctual, attentive, informative and goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease with planning. Trust me, there will be things along your planning journey that you will forget, or not even consider, and Caren will be right there to tie up all loose ends and make sure the day is as best as can be! Highly recommended!!!
    A Married on 05/18/2013
    I am never at a lost for words be it written or verbal, but I must say that the services provided by the FABULOUS wedding planner, Caren Jeanty has left me almost speechless. We hired Caren for assistance with planning our May 18, 2013 wedding on the island of St.Thomas, USVI. Working with Caren was a simple pleasure. She took stress out of planning a destination wedding amidst my husband and I both having stressful careers. Caren was extremely detail oriented, patient and always readily available with advice, ideas and suggestions which helped to orchestrate a beautiful wedding day. Her experience as a travel agent was an added bonus in coordinating the flight and hotel accommodations for our guests. Caren is an all round beautiful person and was adored by all our family and friends. We could not have asked for a better planner.
    Kate Married on 11/27/2010
    My wedding was fantasic because of Caren. She was responsive to every idea I had and researched options for me. She kept me organized and on track. She was my right hand whenever I needed an extra one. The day of the wedding she took over so I could relax and enjoy it. She suggested a Honeymoon Registry since my husband and I each had well stocked apartments. We and our friends and family loved the idea. She also made suggestions and all of the arrangements for the Honeymoon for us. It was perfect! In addition to her being a wonderful planner/coordinator/travel agent , she is a pleasure to work with.

Deals

Moongate Wedding Event Planner 1
Gift
Wed&Wish allows modern couples to convert wedding gifts into cash so they can get what they really want and need. They use PayPal for their secure online transactions and registry pages work internationally, allowing couples and guests from all over the world to use their services.
Moongate Wedding Event Planner 2
Gift
Oasis Hotel & Resorts in Cancun, Mexico is offering couples who book a minimum of 25 nights total (in any combination, based on double occupancy) a complimentary wedding The Oasis wedding package is available at the Grand Oasis Cancun, the Oasis Cancun and the Oasis Palm Beach.
Moongate Wedding Event Planner 3
Discount
Wedding thank you notes made easy and fast. Click here for details.http://tracking.bridaluxe.com/16/2083/8094/c/1280

Pricing

JoeC Weddings JoeC Weddings Wedding Photographers

Amazing work.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Moongate Wedding/Event Planner to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Sweet Dreams Studio Sweet Dreams Studio Photo Booths

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to building a beautiful relationship with you in the near future! JB Yong Photographer - www.SweetDreamsStudio.com

370 79th St Brooklyn, 11209
Location of (Moongate Wedding Event Planner)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding