Monica Browne Weddings

Upper Marlboro, MD View map
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

Monica Browne Weddings formerly Uniquely Designed Affairs was established in May of 2004. Our team consists of certified wedding and event design consultants. In addition to training, the professionals that represent Monica Browne Weddings have first-hand experience in planning and designing weddings, social, corporate, and fundraising events. The lead consultant and owner of Monica Browne Weddings is Mrs. Monica Browne. Mrs. Browne is committed to professionally servicing her clients, and committed to continuously staying abreast of current trends in the wedding and event planning industry. These commitments coupled with her creative eye, attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills result in ultimate client satisfaction. Monica Browne Weddings is a company that exhibits a true passion for planning successful weddings and special events. Monica Browne Weddings an excellent choice when seeking personal and reliable planning, floral, and decor services for your next event.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/14/2018
    I am soooo indecisive when it comes to almost anything! Monica was super patient and extremely helpful in making my vision come to life! I am so thankful for her creative ability and professionalism! THANK YOU!!
  • W
    Wiliams-Preston Married on 06/09/2018

Monica was great.

Monica met our every needs. The venue was wonderful and our ceremony and reception ran like clockwork. We had an emergency during the reception and Monica stepped in and handled everything like a pro.
    T Married on 07/22/2006
    Choosing Uniquely Designed Affairs to meet my needs during one of the most important events in my life was a decision that hosts no regrets. True professionalism, at its best! While planning a wedding can be very stressful and hectic, my experience with Uniquely Designed Affairs was definitely one that was fun and exciting! All tasks were completed in a very organized manner and with so many things to accomplish, such organization was very important. Uniquely Designed Affairs also referred me to many vendors that were equally very professional. As a result, my wedding day was truly all that I had dreamed it to be and more! It was at last the vivid reality of all of the planning and decision making done in the prior months. I am so thankful for the memories I now have to cherish for a lifetime. Uniquely Designed Affairs...I can't thank you enough!

Deals

Monica Browne Weddings 1
Exclusive

Elite Secrets Bridal Elite Secrets Bridal Wedding Dresses

We are truly inspired by an amazing artist! Kudos my fellow artists! :-)

{stellar.sassy.social} Wedding*Belles {stellar.sassy.social} Wedding*Belles Wedding Planners

I met Monica in Summer 2008, while I served as a Bridesmaid for my best friend's wedding. She was able to communicate the wishes of the Bride & Groom, so that things would run smoothly. She comes highly recommended by not only my friend, but to others & has a GREAT Vendor List. Overall, she has a great demeanor & is a pleasure to work with.

H Jackson Images H Jackson Images Wedding Photographers

We have had the opportunity to work with Uniquely Designed Affairs, LLC on several occasions and found them to be very professional, courteous, and timely with each event. Monica and her team keep activities organized and flowing leaving their clients with the ability to "just enjoy" their event. Monica analyzes her clients personality and needs ensuring a seamless and stress less event. I look forward to continued success and a working relationship with them - Harry

11438 Abbotswood Ct Upper Marlboro, MD, 20774

Monday-Saturday by appointment only.
Location of (Monica Browne Weddings)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding