1324 Dillon Court, Capitol Heights, MD 20743 Map · Phone number

About Any Occasion

Worry-Free Wedding Planning

You want your “special day” to be perfect? That means making sure every detail is handled with care. It also means time away from other important tasks--time you probably do not have to spare.

Call Any Occasion! Any Occasion is here to assist you. We do as little or as much as you want.

We take pride in providing quality service and are not satisfied until you are. Our talented staff offers over 20 years of event planning experience, an extensive network of merchants, and an expert eye for details.

Whit20
The bride
The bride

7 Reviews for Any Occasion

Tina · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Any Occasion was the best decision I made! Tonya was attentive, patient and went above and beyond to ensure that my dream wedding came to life. She helped me find the best vendors and handled any requests and questions with calmness that eased my nerves. I trusted her with every detail and not only did she deliver, but she came up with amazing ideas and suggestions. I'd recommend Tonya to anyone getting married in the area. She was awesome!!

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

Tonya at Any Occasion make our dreams come true and my wedding day was simply amazing. She helped us with our budget, location , caterer and anything you can think of that a crazy bride could come up with .

Our dream rooftop wedding was held downtown Washington, DC late August 2017. As a nervous, indecisive bride the personalized attention was immaculate. Tonya made sure to guide my fiancée and I through all aspects of wedding planning from A-Z. We were so blessed to have her plan our special day. Folks are still talking about how amazing it was a year later. Special thanks to Any Occasion!! You guys make our dreams come true !! I highly recommend Tonya!!

Markenson · Married on 10/13/2013

Tonya and her assistant Regina were our Day-of-Coordinators for our wedding last month, but they were SO much more helpful to me than just on the day of the event! As a woman who has never been married before OR planned a wedding AND who was balancing a full-time job/school at the same time while planning my wedding out of town, I was definitely prone to letting things slip through the cracks! Tonya always made herself available from the beginning of 2013 when we booked with Any Occasion all the way up through the wedding day. Whenever I called, emailed, or texted, Tonya made herself available to me to answer questions, recommend vendors, give ideas, and especially to mention things I had forgotten about or not even considered. During the event, she was attentive, kept everything on schedule, and made sure all of the little things I wanted to remember to do were taken care of! Even after the wedding, when we had an issue with a different vendor, she made herself available to advise us in the matter.

As an added bonus, Tonya even took our simple wedding favors and turned them into something memorable with an added element all combined into a sweet gift bag (as a gift to us!). She and her assistant are attentive to detail and will be able to manage the little snags that are bound to occur on your wedding day without you even noticing they happened!

Award

Any Occasion FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 5

• Ever After Visuals
    Ever After Visuals Wedding Photographers

Tonya and her team did a great job at a recent wedding we had the privilege of working together! The wedding was on time, and so beautiful with lots of details. Tonya and her team seemed to be everywhere making sure that the day ran smoothly.

• 1324 Dillon Court Capitol Heights, MD 20743 See on map