1324 Dillon Court, Capitol Heights, MD 20743 Map · Phone number

About Any Occasion

Worry-Free Wedding Planning

You want your “special day” to be perfect? That means making sure every detail is handled with care. It also means time away from other important tasks--time you probably do not have to spare.

Call Any Occasion! Any Occasion is here to assist you. We do as little or as much as you want.

We take pride in providing quality service and are not satisfied until you are. Our talented staff offers over 20 years of event planning experience, an extensive network of merchants, and an expert eye for details.

bda31e4b613ef66f 1201371835364 Whit13

Any Occasion 2
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/07/2018

Tonya made our day!

I love a good to-do list and Tonya provided us with templates, tools, and advice all along the way — helping my husband and I make the best decisions for us.

Tonya leveraged her skills and networks to plan our wedding in Nashville. She helped us work within our budget. The recommendations she made, like having a videographer and having informal events on the weekend of, but not over-doing it, really helped us be in the moment and capture memories we’ll cherish forever. She negotiated with our vendors when our plans changed and saved us money.

I’d really love to call out her great work the day of the wedding. My husband and I did not have a wedding party. In addition to all her coordination, she also helped us when getting ready, taking photos, and getting off to the honeymoon.

I come from a family of do-it-yourselfers. She really showed us how much of the event we would have missed with our heads-down. She kept everything moving on time. She kept me informed of issues that arose. She made sure the vendors executed everything as requested. In fact, Tonya has very high standards. I trust her and know that the details were executed to her standard.

Tonya is patient, kind, funny. We had a great time working together.

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Any Occasion 3
    Any Occasion 4

Tina · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Any Occasion was the best decision I made! Tonya was attentive, patient and went above and beyond to ensure that my dream wedding came to life. She helped me find the best vendors and handled any requests and questions with calmness that eased my nerves. I trusted her with every detail and not only did she deliver, but she came up with amazing ideas and suggestions. I'd recommend Tonya to anyone getting married in the area. She was awesome!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

Tonya at Any Occasion make our dreams come true and my wedding day was simply amazing. She helped us with our budget, location , caterer and anything you can think of that a crazy bride could come up with .

Our dream rooftop wedding was held downtown Washington, DC late August 2017. As a nervous, indecisive bride the personalized attention was immaculate. Tonya made sure to guide my fiancée and I through all aspects of wedding planning from A-Z. We were so blessed to have her plan our special day. Folks are still talking about how amazing it was a year later. Special thanks to Any Occasion!! You guys make our dreams come true !! I highly recommend Tonya!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Award

Any Occasion FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 5

• Ever After Visuals
    Ever After Visuals Wedding Photographers

Tonya and her team did a great job at a recent wedding we had the privilege of working together! The wedding was on time, and so beautiful with lots of details. Tonya and her team seemed to be everywhere making sure that the day ran smoothly.

• 1324 Dillon Court Capitol Heights, 20743 See on map