10509 Guy Court, Cheltenham, MD 20623 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Events with Style

Events with Style is a full service event management company. We provide consultation, planning, and management services for weddings, corporate and special events to clients in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. Our staff is a team of dedicated professionals with many years of event planning experience. Events with Style’s team bring their talent and experience together to help create well planned events. We are committed to helping individuals or corporate companies create long lasting unforgettable memories with a touch of flair no matter what the budget or style may be. Your event will be as unique as you are and your guest will not mistake your event for any other.

2 Reviews for Events with Style

Aisha · Married on 10/20/2007

We would like to start by saying, hiring Events with Style was the best thing that ever happened to us aside from getting married. When my husband and I started searching for an event planner we really didn't know what to expect. We knew we wanted someone that could listen to our ideas and turn them into a day that was unforgettable. After several interviews we started to give up until our last meeting with Events with Style. Before the interview was over we immediately knew that this was the planner to hire. The presentation was unbelievable and most importantly very professional.

From the beginning to the end, Events with Style was there to assist us with all of our needs and concerns. Their goal was to make sure that our planning process went as smoothly as possible with very little to no stress. I have witnessed and heard of many stories where the bride was stressed out and always on the edge, but after hiring Events with Style there was no room to be a bridzilla. In my experience as a bride-to-be I was very happy and stress free!

My husband and I were and still are very delighted with the turn out of our wedding. We have received wall to wall compliments about the wedding as a whole. We couldn't have asked for anything better nor could we have done it without them.

It has been a complete honor to work with Events with Style. Events with Style was not only professional, they were like family. They were so involved; it was as if we had known them forever.

If you're looking for an event planner that will cater to your needs, provide pure elegance with style and most importantly have an extremely high level of professionalism, then Events with Style is the one to call. My husband and I have been blessed with a memory that will last us for a lifetime.

THANK YOU EVENTS WITH STYLE, YOU WERE THE BEST!

Sent on 11/29/2007

LaShawn · Married on 10/20/2007

Mrs. Tonya Johnson of "Events with Style" was EXTREMELY professional. She was very prompt with her responses to the various questions we had as a team. She was diligent on having meetings to ensure that everyone was clear on what was required of them. EXCELLENT! I HIGHLY recommend her and her staff.

Sent on 11/29/2007

Events with Style FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• Cheltenham, 20623 See on map