Cypress, TX 77429 Map · Phone number

About Monarch Digital Photography

Sarah
I am a mom to five boys who all give me lots to admire and always make life a daily adventure. My husband is incredibly awesome and supportive of my many aspirations and goals I have for myself. I am truly blessed to have these guys in my life, even if I am the highly outnumbered female in the household! Besides photography, my passions include gardening, butterflies, the color purple, chocolate, and napping on Sundays. I am an artist at heart who finds beauty in life’s simple pleasures. I thank God for all he has blessed me with in life, for without Him I would have nothing.

On Photography
A butterfly dances across the sky and gently lands on a sun kissed flower. I am joyous to capture the moment before it floats away. A newborn makes his entrance to this great big world. My lens focuses on his tiny feet and hands before they grow an inch. I watch my kids playing in the sandbox and the light catches them just right so time is forever stopped in that frame. A groom sees his bride for the first time walking down the aisle on that momentous day. His expression is worth a thousand words. A group of 1,500 children in the Dominican Republic have never had their picture taken. Their excitement from seeing themselves on paper for the first time is incredibly humbling.

These moments are why I love photography and why my passion for the art form grows more every day. Capturing the essence of those sweet smiles and candid moments forever is not only why I love photography, but also what I strive to capture in every frame I shoot.

Follow Monarch Digital Photography on

1360276557262IMG0365
Bride and Groom at Reception.
Bride and Groom after the ceremony.
Bride and Groom after the ceremony.
Father and Bride before walking down the aisle.
Father and Bride before walking down the aisle.
IMG9963Edit
Detail shot of garter.
Detail shot of garter.
Bride before ceremony.
Bride before ceremony.
Detail shot of Bride's accessories.
Detail shot of Bride's accessories.
Detail shot of couple's rings
Detail shot of couple's rings
Engagement ring before proposal.
Engagement ring before proposal.
Proposal at Williams Tower water wall in Houston, TX
Proposal at Williams Tower water wall in Houston, TX
1360276557262IMG0365

Monarch Digital Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Cypress, 77429 See on map