Molly Taylor & Co.

46 Ravenna Street Suite D4, Hudson, OH 44236 Map · Phone number

About Molly Taylor & Co.

We are lucky that in Ohio each season brings different textures, colors, foliage, and blooms. Our work involves implementing locally grown and unique garden flowers into our designs whenever possible. This approach allows us to get outside and to create designs that are ever-changing and evolving.

Consultation
Brides-to-be can schedule a consultation by filling out the form below. We will follow-up directly to schedule a time to meet.

Travel
We love to travel and are available for weddings or events nationally and internationally. Our strong relationships with growers all over the country and abroad allow us to source the best, local-to-the-area blooms whenever possible.

• dietz falls florist
  • Countryside florist inc.
  • Kelli's Floral Boutique

4 Reviews for Molly Taylor & Co.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/03/2015

FLOWERS WERE BEAUTIFUL!!!! The florists really listened to what I wanted and were so creative with the arrangements and bouquets.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Luanne · Married on 06/27/2015

Molly Taylor and her floral design staff created the flowers for my daughter's wedding. The job that she did was beyond anything that I could have imagined. It completely reflected the venue, and my daughter's taste in flowers. It was everything that we asked for, and more. Molly is a very caring florist, who will listen carefully to your wants and needs. She and her staff will take those requests, and weave in their own special magic for a spectacular result. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Our wedding was spectacular! Molly and Bailey are so much more than your average florists. They worked tirelessly on the day of our wedding to ensure that everything was flawless. I feel forever indebted to these two and cannot recommend them highly enough. Please consider Molly Taylor designs for your wedding and all other floral and event needs, you will not be disappointed

Sent on 02/11/2014

• 46 Ravenna Street Suite D4 Hudson, OH, 44236 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Molly Taylor & Co.)