2365 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa

Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa is a classic hotel wedding venue located in Honolulu, Hawaii. The scenic, oceanfront views take your breath away, while their expert staff attend to your every need. Their dedicated weddings specialists, customizable menus, beautiful venue options and convenient downtown Honolulu location, make Moana Surfrider a special place to host your big day!

Facilities and Capacity
Moana Surfrider offers many indoor options as well as an outdoor space for your ceremony and reception, accommodating a variety of guest counts. These spaces include:
The Ballroom - elegant and spacious room that fits up to 250 guest, offering a foyer ideal for cocktail receptions.
Diamond Lawn & Terrace - scenic, outdoor space overlooking Waikiki Beach.
The Roof Garden & Terrace - intimate space for 40 guests with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
Grand Salon - relaxed living room feel with large windows that showcase Oahu's famed Diamond Head and the Pacific Ocean, featuring a rustic wooden dance floor.
Moana Chapel - overlooking Waikiki Beach, the clean white chapel fits 60 guests: 25 seated and 35 standing.

Moana Surfrider is a full-service wedding venue, offering In-House event planning as well as many other services. Their wedding services include:
Accommodations

• Parking
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
The venue offers in-house catering and bar services. They offer the following serving styles:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
The venue offers to host many additional wedding-related events. These include:

• Bridal shower

Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa 6
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa 7

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

The Wedding Venue of my Dream

My husband and I chose the Moana Surfrider because we loved the colonial style building, and the photos looked amazing.
    Planning a destination wedding was hard, as all decisions had to be made based on photos and reviews.
    I was worried that the photos were misleading and that the hotel would not be as beautiful in person. Boy, was I wrong. I fell even more in love with the hotel once I saw it in person. The space where we got married was so stunning (Diamond Lawn), and the Terrace was perfect for a one-hour cocktail party after. I thought this are would be visible from the hotel bar area and the beach, but it's actually around the corner making it quite private and intimate. Even beach goers couldn't see us, which was unexpected. We did have hotel guests looking down on the wedding from their rooms, but this actually made it seem like more of a celebration.
    It also made for stunning photographs.
    We moved to the Ballroom for the reception, which has big beautiful windows along the back. It was spacious and perfect for our 65 guests, but you can fit a lot more.
    We have gotten SO MANY compliments on the food. We also did our wedding cake through the hotel and it came out beautifully.
    As a part of our package, we received two nights in the honeymoon suite. This was such a treat as we were on the 18th floor of the hotel and had a spectacular view of Waikiki and the water. It was big enough for all of us girls to get ready in, and such a gorgeous room to wake up in as husband and wife.
    I cannot say thank you enough to Jillian, who managed our booking from when I initially emailed all the way to the wedding day. Having worked in events before, I was used to dealing with a sales manager first, then switching to an events manager. Having Jillian the entire time was a pleasant surprise and made the whole planning process so much easier. When we met for the first time in Hawaii it felt like I had known her forever! She was so helpful and accommodating. She even sent a gift to our room the night before the wedding - strawberries and sparkling wine. So lovely and thoughtful!

I 10000% recommend this venue to any Oahu brides. It is so stunning and the staff is amazing. I am so thankful to have the memories of our wedding there, and cannot wait to visit for our anniversary one year.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa 8
  • Vernee

Vernee · Married on 05/04/2018

My husband and I chose the Surfrider on a whim. We thought this was going to be out of our budget but we just made it! We opted for a Friday lunch buffet and everyone RAVED about the food. The coordinator we were in contact was Kelly and she was phenomenal and incredibly helpful with all my questions. We corresponded over email and met once to see the place. Even though I lived on Oahu at the time, she made it easy for me to only have to visit the place once.

We had the ballroom and it was gorgeous. It was intimate enough for our guests and fit all our vendors. And added plus to having the Moana Surfrider: passerbys and hotel guests will LOVE you and take pictures of and with you!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa 9

Award

Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 260
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Beach, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, November, December

• 2365 Kalakaua Avenue Honolulu, 96815 See on map