20422 Lakeland Falls Dr, Cypress, TX 77433 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About MK Events

MK Events is a wedding floral design company based out of Cypress, Texas. Established in 2012, this business is devoted to turning wedding dreams into reality. Their team of wedding experts aims to go above and beyond for their clients, providing expert support throughout the preparation process. With dynamic services that extend beyond custom floral arrangements, MK Events specializes in creating unforgettable wedding memories.

The MK Events team is committed to high-quality service and friendly, professional customer care. Though their strength lies in creating floral designs that inspire joy, they also provide wedding planning assistance. Some of the specific services and arrangements offered by MK Events include:

• Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Order delivery, setup, and cleanup
  • Event design advising
  • Event planning and day-of management
  • Vendor referrals
19 mara villa floral ring 51 691192 158231519799995

21 Reviews for MK Events

• Victoria

Victoria 路 Getting married on 09/30/2026

Absolutley love the creativity, and classiness melanie puts in her designs, when working with her she is always great at helping make the dream come alive!

Sent on 01/19/2018

MK Events's reply:

Oh thank you so much Victoria! It was a joy to be of service on your wedding day. Your fall wedding bouquet is one of my favorites! I appreciate your review!
  • Emilie

Emilie S. 路 Getting married on 09/03/2021

Creative and delightful

MK events owner and floral designer, Melanie, is amazing. Her floral creations are unique, outside the box gorgeous. I highly recommend her for your wedding or other event, especially if your tired of the tired, ordinary bouquets and floral decor that most florists provide. You WON鈥橳 be disappointed!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

MK Events Pricing

MK Events Price Rates

MK Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Team of MK Events

Melanie Hugele

Melanie Hugele

Owner/Designer

I love weddings and events! Always have! After years in the financial world I was looking for a change. So I got started by working at flower shop in Dallas where I fell in love with the industry. I moved back to Houston and worked for another floral shop and realized I wanted to specialize in weddings. So I started MK Events in January 2012. It's been a fun adventure ever since!

I specialize in helping couples take their many inspiration pictures into creating a unique, custom decor look for them that stays in their budget. No two brides are the same, so there's no set price list. I customize each package for each couple.

I stay up on the latest trends and techniques by being an active member of the American Institute of Floral Designers, (of which I have earned my CFD - Certified Floral Designer designation), The Texas State Florists' Association and the Allied Florists of Houston.

Heather Averill

Heather Averill

Operations Manager

Event planning has always been a joy for me! I got my start working for Pappas Catering and after some time being home with my children I'm excited to join the MK Events team. I am enjoying learning the floral world while assisting Melanie with behind-the-scenes details as well as organization.

Katja  Stahr - Long

Katja Stahr - Long

Organizational Assistant

I am new to the event planning and floral world. My background is in healthcare which I took a hiatus from to raise a family. I had the pleasure of meeting Melanie and utillizing her for many floral orders and LOVED her talented arrangements. When a part-time position came available with MK Events I thought 'This might be fun!' With a child going into university within the year I felt this would be a great opportunity to learn something new, supplement our college fund, and allow me flexibility for family. I am enjoying utilizing my orgnaizational skills to help Melanie grow MK Events.

• 20422 Lakeland Falls Dr Cypress, TX, 77433 See on map