MK Events

Cypress, TX View map Visit website
$3,500 Typical Price

$3,500 Typical Price

For over 10 years, MK Events have provided beautiful floral decor and design services for happy couples. Based in Cypress, TX, we travel all over the greater Houston area and around Texas to deliver wedding dreams! Our hard working and skilled team go above and beyond making sure we offer the very same care and service we'd want for our own family's weddings! We walk with our clients through the whole wedding process from start to finish, guiding then with our experience and expertise so they can feel confident and comfortable on their wedding day. We help you conceive and curate a unique vision for your day so you can achieve the aesthetic and vibe that's 100% you.

Melanie Kay Hugele, the founder and creative director is a Certified Floral Designer with the American Institute of Floral Designers, a member of the Allied Florist's of Houston, and a member and committee chairman with the Texas State Florists' Association. Constantly learning, growing and refining her skills, you can rest assured you will be receiving the best in floral designs. But, our dynamic services extend beyond custom floral arrangements, MK Events specializes in creating unforgettable wedding memories.

The MK Events team is committed to high-quality service and friendly, professional customer care. Though their strength lies in creating floral designs that inspire joy, they also provide wedding planning assistance. Some of the specific services and arrangements offered by MK Events include:

• Zoom Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Order delivery, setup and cleanup
  • Event design advising
  • Event planning and day-of management
  • Vendor referrals
  • Aisle and altar decor
  • Arch and backdrop rentals
  • Bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages
  • Centerpieces
  • Cake Floral Styling
  • And more!
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Victoria
    Victoria Getting married on 09/30/2026
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutley love the creativity, and classiness melanie puts in her designs, when working with her she is always great at helping make the dream come alive!

MK Events's reply:

Oh thank you so much Victoria! It was a joy to be of service on your wedding day. Your fall wedding bouquet is one of my favorites! I appreciate your review!
    Emily M. Married on 08/06/2022

Above Perfection

The consultation covered everything! Even things I had over looked. She fully understood my vision and delivered exactly that! The delivery and set up were right on time and I couldn't have been happier with the final products!

MK Events's reply:

Emily, thanks for your glowing review! We're so glad you and Josh got the reception you've been waiting for! We loved your purple mini calla Lily vibe. It was elegant and unique just like you! We were tickled to work with you! Thanks for trusting us to be a part of your happily-ever-after story! Big Hugs! Melanie
  • illustration stars

Team

Melanie Hugele
Melanie Hugele
Founder / Creative Director

I love weddings and events! Always have! After years in the financial world I was looking for a change. So I got started by working at flower shop in Dallas where I fell in love with the industry. I moved back to Houston and worked for another floral shop and realized I wanted to specialize in weddings. So I started MK Events in January 2012. It's been a fun adventure ever since!

I specialize in helping couples take their many inspiration pictures into creating a unique, custom decor look for them that stays in their budget. No two brides are the same, so there's no set price list. I customize each package for each couple.

I stay up on the latest trends and techniques by being an active member of the American Institute of Floral Designers, (of which I have earned my CFD - Certified Floral Designer designation), The Texas State Florists' Association and the Allied Florists of Houston.

Heather Averill
Heather Averill
Operations Manager

Event planning has always been a joy for me! I got my start working for Pappas Catering and after some time being home with my children I'm excited to join the MK Events team. I am enjoying learning the floral world while assisting Melanie with behind-the-scenes details as well as organization.

Katja  Stahr - Long
Katja Stahr - Long
Organizational Assistant

I am new to the event planning and floral world. My background is in healthcare which I took a hiatus from to raise a family. I had the pleasure of meeting Melanie and utillizing her for many floral orders and LOVED her talented arrangements. When a part-time position came available with MK Events I thought 'This might be fun!' With a child going into university within the year I felt this would be a great opportunity to learn something new, supplement our college fund, and allow me flexibility for family. I am enjoying utilizing my orgnaizational skills to help Melanie grow MK Events.

20422 Lakeland Falls Dr Cypress, TX, 77433
2819893190

M-F 9 am - 5 pm Sat. 9 am - 1 pm
Location of (MK Events)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding