The Meekermark

Magnolia, TX View map Visit website
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

The Meekermark sets out to be Houston’s most unique wedding venue. Located in Magnolia, just 20 minutes outside of Houston, this charming venue was built by a family of wedding photographers and was designed to make every aspect of your wedding picture-perfect. Built from a reconstructed barn that is over two centuries old, your celebration will have a distinct sense of history alongside its rustic beauty.

Facilities and Capacity

What makes The Meekermark so unique?

• You won’t find our open-air chapel anywhere else. It’s unique structure – soaring beams in the shape of a classic barn with floating mid-air windows - is the setting for an outdoor picture perfect “I do.”
  • Our historic barn with modern finishes is where your reception takes place. Its exposed beams have a rustic yet modern vibe and are the perfect canvas to decorate your wedding exactly how you’ve always envisioned it. It is also equipped with panoramic doors that open up to our great lawn, creating a space where your guests can spill out into the Magnolia evening. Flooded by tons of natural light, modern fixtures, and its signature Tiffany-blue doors, we tried to think of every detail that will make your wedding look flawless.
  • Vast outdoor grounds for parties of all sizes – up to 200 guests.
  • Get ready for your big day in our chic bridal suite with a private courtyard. Our bridal suite is large enough to accommodate all the members of your bridal party, along with your hair and make-up team. Oh, and there’s a groom’s loft, too with a wet bar.
  • Our team will make you feel like family.
  • Stop by for a tour and see if The Meekermark is “the one.”

Whether you need extra help planning other details of your wedding, or prefer to only rent our facilities we have all-inclusive and rental-only packages to fit your needs. We also host mini-wedding ceremonies that start at $2,500. Send us a note to inquire about our packages.

• Woman-owned

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Historic Building
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Catering Services
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June
July

• Samantha
    Samantha S. Getting married on 03/09/2022

Breathtaking venue. BEST DAY EVER.

Wow, such a gorgeous venue! I was drawn to the majestic white frame chapel in the woods and the interior of the barn is modern and elegant. Tyler and I only went to 2 venue tours, and we knew this was the one. Charlie, the retriever pup and greeter, sealed the deal for us (but of course Amanda, John, and Sam were great too!). The Meekers were easy to work with and Jennifer Bush always answered all my questions and concerns quickly and with professionalism. The facebook group for Meeker brides is super helpful for figuring out what works, and for giving/receiving suggestions. The venue is grand and beautiful with or without decorations but allows you to go many directions with your vision. The size of the venue was perfect for our wedding of around 90 or so but typically can hold 200+. I loved every inch of this property, from the bridal suite courtyard to the swings off the back porch, and I’m here to tell you, you have found the venue you want to get married at! We had the most beautiful day and our pup Rio got to share it with us. Everything was so special and we loved spending our day at the Meekermark. Thank you from the Broussards!
    Vanessa Married on 10/15/2021

Choose this venue!

I cannot rave about this venue and the owners/staff enough! From the moment I walked in for my tour, I knew this is where I wanted to get married. Yes, the modern barn is beautiful with the chandeliers and the most beautiful bridal suite, but the open air chapel outside was everything and more! My guests still talk about how beautiful the venue was (months later)! I am in love with my pictures too! The indoor/outdoor vibe of this venue is seriously perfect. I can’t thank the owners Mark and Christine, as well as the coordinator Jen enough for giving me the wedding of my dreams. Also, a shoutout to Meeker Pictures for capturing the best day of my life in picture form. I would not change anything about my big day. You guys will not be disappointed if you choose this venue!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

29 photos · 09/13/2019

Deals

The Meekermark 1
Offer

Your dream wedding is closer than you think. . . and at an affordable price. Book your wedding at The Meekermark on select short term Friday, Saturday and Sunday dates and receive discounted venue rental package rates.

If you book now, you still have plenty of time to plan a beautiful wedding. The only catch? These dates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. (Offer not applicable to previously booked weddings.)

21156 Karen Switch Rd Magnolia, TX, 77354
281-660-4037
Location of (The Meekermark)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues