The Meekermark sets out to be Houston’s most unique wedding venue. Located in Magnolia, just 20 minutes outside of Houston, this charming venue was built by a family of wedding photographers and was designed to make every aspect of your wedding picture-perfect. Built from a reconstructed barn that is over two centuries old, your celebration will have a distinct sense of history alongside its rustic beauty.
Facilities and Capacity
What makes The Meekermark so unique?
- You won’t find our open-air chapel anywhere else. It’s unique structure – soaring beams in the shape of a classic barn with floating mid-air windows - is the setting for an outdoor picture perfect “I do.”
- Our historic barn with modern finishes is where your reception takes place. Its exposed beams have a rustic yet modern vibe and are the perfect canvas to decorate your wedding exactly how you’ve always envisioned it. It is also equipped with panoramic doors that open up to our great lawn, creating a space where your guests can spill out into the Magnolia evening. Flooded by tons of natural light, modern fixtures, and its signature Tiffany-blue doors, we tried to think of every detail that will make your wedding look flawless.
- Vast outdoor grounds for parties of all sizes – up to 200 guests.
- Get ready for your big day in our chic bridal suite with a private courtyard. Our bridal suite is large enough to accommodate all the members of your bridal party, along with your hair and make-up team. Oh, and there’s a groom’s loft, too with a wet bar.
- Our team will make you feel like family.
- Stop by for a tour and see if The Meekermark is “the one.”
Whether you need extra help planning other details of your wedding, or prefer to only rent our facilities we have all-inclusive and rental-only packages to fit your needs. We also host mini-wedding ceremonies that start at $2,500. Send us a note to inquire about our packages.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?Message vendor
18 ReviewsWrite a review
63 User photos
Are you interested?Message vendor
Would you like to visit?Request a visit