25276 Nichols Sawmill Rd., Magnolia, TX 77355 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1
  • Events 1

About Ashelynn Manor

Ashelynn Manor is a country-style, elegant wedding venue located in Magnolia, Texas. This vintage-style mansion offers both indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony and reception on their 25-acre property. They're centrally located to The Woodlands, Conroe, Cypress and the Greater Houston area, making them easily accessible for you and your guests. Ashelynn Manor provides on-site wedding specialists who will ensure you special day is everything you dreamed it to be.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 275 guests at this rustic-style venue. You can exchange your vows in their gorgeous Vintage White Wedding Chapel. This romantic chapel was built in 2008, but features craftsmanship that gives it a timeless feel. It’s surrounded by a white picket fence and beautiful rose bushes. Inside, there are hand-hewn wooden floors, amazing candelabras, an array of windows and large entry doors. If you prefer an outdoor ceremony, you can say your “i do's” in their Amish Garden Gazebo. It’s surrounded by beautiful landscaping, towering oak trees and garden accents. For your reception, your guests can dance the night away in their 5,000-square-foot Carriage House. This old barn has been renovated to feature ceramic wood floors, stained wooden walls, crystal chandeliers, stacked stone, a fireplace and a spacious stone-wrapped granite bar.

This full-service venue offers multiple wedding packages to choose between. Their experienced staff will assist you with your event planning and event rentals to ensure your planning runs smoothly from start to finish. They provide an in-house sound system with microphones and a sound engineer, as well as a golf cart to shuttle anyone that needs assistance to your reception. Tables and chiavari chairs are included with your rental fee, along with centerpieces. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• In-house caterer
  • Lighting
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair accessible

Other Facilities

The focal point of this historic venue is “The Manor.” This antebellum-style mansion boasts a large porch accented by tall columns, a second-floor balcony, a gorgeous crystal chandelier and an elegant spiral staircase. There are bridal suites on the second floor where you and your bridal party can get ready. They feature antique-style beds that are perfect for displaying your wedding dress for unforgettable pictures. The groom and his groomsmen can get ready in their Groom’s Cottage. This three-bedroom house features a living room, flat screen TV and a kitchen.

Follow Ashelynn Manor on

• Real Weddings 9
  • Videos 1

92 Reviews for Ashelynn Manor

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

You will not regret booking your wedding (event) at Ashelynn Manor. The venue is breathtaking - my daughter felt like a princess. And, as the mother of the bride I never felt more relaxed as I knew that Nicky, Jackie and all the staff were on top of every detail. The carriage house where the reception was held is magnificent. The food was amazing - our guests loved it.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Ashelynn Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad that you were relaxed and everyone had a wonderful time.

Natalie · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I got married at Ashelynn Manor on 4.28.18 and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding experience! From the moment we first stepped foot onto the property we knew this place would be special for us! This place truly is remarkable! I hate to use the term "well-oiled machine", but let me tell you...the staff here know how to run a wedding! The entire process was seamless. If I had a question during the planning process, they answered it quickly and efficiently and they were truly patient with me because Lord knows I asked a million questions over the course of the year leading up to our wedding day. The day of our wedding was SEAMLESS. They allowed us to arrive at the venue in the morning, so we had plenty of time to decorate before it was time for hair & make-up and getting dressed. I never felt rushed and just had time to soak in the day before it was time to walk down the aisle. Jackie, our wedding coordinator, was on the ball, as were all of the staff that day! She made sure everything went off perfectly! And it really, really did! If one thing ever went wrong I certainly never knew about it, so in my book it was the perfect day! Their preferred DJ, Johnny, was awesome as well! He really knows how to get the guests involved and having fun. We didn't have alcohol so I was worried people wouldn't dance, but he knew the right songs to play to get people moving! And the food…I cannot tell you how many of our guests have commented on how delicious the fried chicken was! I was nervous about selecting that menu because it’s so different from your typical wedding food, but it was an absolute HIT with our guests!!! And with us! We used Lisa Barcelona for our wedding cake and she was wonderful to work with and our cake was beautiful and again everyone keeps telling me how good it tasted! If you want a relaxing, stress-free wedding day…at the most gorgeously stunning venue in Texas…Ashelynn is the place for you!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2018

I was married in the chapel at Ashelynn Manor last month and I wish I could do it all over again because everything was absolutely perfect! I started the process rather late, giving them only 8 months to get it all together, and it far exceeded my expectations. They have a very efficient monthly payment plan to follow so you can budget for them and not worry about paying a ton of money upfront. Nikki in the office answered all of my questions promptly and she was so gracious and patient with me when I made some last minute changes the week of the wedding. The Coordinator, Jackie made sure everything ran smoothly and on time, and she was very patient with my wedding party/family who didn't quite understand that she literally will take care of EVERYTHING for you, and they don't need to worry about it. Johnny Grooms, the DJ was amazing! My guests danced all night and had a blast right up to the exit. I don't think I sat down at all after dinner because I was having so much fun! I'm so happy I hired a videographer to capture the night because it was so fantastic and I love watching the video over and over again. I used some of their preferred vendors for the cake (Bavarian Cakery-beautiful, delicious cake and easy to work with), officiant (Reverand Law-phenomenal service, sincere, and loved by all of my guests), alcohol/bar services (Mark Cook and Salud bartenders-super economical, responsive, and easy to work with), hair/makeup (Exquisite Reflections-Emily did an amazing job and was so sweet to work with), and it's very clear to see why they use these vendors-you can't go wrong with them. The venue itself is gorgeous-from the chapel to the manor house, carriage house, and the groom's cottage. Despite it being a cloudy, dreary day, the grounds brightened up the entire day and made for beautiful pictures. Overall, this was an amazing experience and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Ashelynn Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 8,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 275
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ashelynn Manor 1
    August 2019 Wedding Special!

We are running a special promotion for $1,500 off our Friday, Saturday and Sunday 4 and 5 hour weddings and receptions!

Dates are filling up quickly - Please contact us today to book your tour and reserve your discount!

1 Event

• Jul Sun

Ashelynn Manor Open House!

Request Information
    • When:
      Jul 21, 2019 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
    • Location:
      25276 Nichols Sawmill Rd., Magnolia, Houston

We are delighted to host you and your fiance at our next Open House on July 21, 2019!

See the beautiful spaces Ashelynn Manor has to offer including the Manor, Vintage Wedding Chapel, Carriage House, Garden Gazebo, and more!

• Magek Photography
    Magek Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful location!!!

• Exquisite Reflections
    Exquisite Reflections Wedding Hair & Makeup

Such a beautiful and well-run venue! Their staff is impeccable and allows for every bride to get the most out of their day!! Stunning landscape & outstanding service!!

• Candy Buffets of Houston
    Candy Buffets of Houston Wedding Favors

Wonderful attention to every detail needed to make your wedding memorable friendly and absolutely beautiful venue.

• 25276 Nichols Sawmill Rd. Magnolia, Texas, 77355 See on map