Ashelynn Manor Reviews

92 | Magnolia, TX

92 Reviews for Ashelynn Manor

92 Ashelynn Manor Reviews

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

You will not regret booking your wedding (event) at Ashelynn Manor. The venue is breathtaking - my daughter felt like a princess. And, as the mother of the bride I never felt more relaxed as I knew that Nicky, Jackie and all the staff were on top of every detail. The carriage house where the reception was held is magnificent. The food was amazing - our guests loved it.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Ashelynn Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad that you were relaxed and everyone had a wonderful time.

Natalie · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I got married at Ashelynn Manor on 4.28.18 and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding experience! From the moment we first stepped foot onto the property we knew this place would be special for us! This place truly is remarkable! I hate to use the term "well-oiled machine", but let me tell you...the staff here know how to run a wedding! The entire process was seamless. If I had a question during the planning process, they answered it quickly and efficiently and they were truly patient with me because Lord knows I asked a million questions over the course of the year leading up to our wedding day. The day of our wedding was SEAMLESS. They allowed us to arrive at the venue in the morning, so we had plenty of time to decorate before it was time for hair & make-up and getting dressed. I never felt rushed and just had time to soak in the day before it was time to walk down the aisle. Jackie, our wedding coordinator, was on the ball, as were all of the staff that day! She made sure everything went off perfectly! And it really, really did! If one thing ever went wrong I certainly never knew about it, so in my book it was the perfect day! Their preferred DJ, Johnny, was awesome as well! He really knows how to get the guests involved and having fun. We didn't have alcohol so I was worried people wouldn't dance, but he knew the right songs to play to get people moving! And the food…I cannot tell you how many of our guests have commented on how delicious the fried chicken was! I was nervous about selecting that menu because it’s so different from your typical wedding food, but it was an absolute HIT with our guests!!! And with us! We used Lisa Barcelona for our wedding cake and she was wonderful to work with and our cake was beautiful and again everyone keeps telling me how good it tasted! If you want a relaxing, stress-free wedding day…at the most gorgeously stunning venue in Texas…Ashelynn is the place for you!

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2018

I was married in the chapel at Ashelynn Manor last month and I wish I could do it all over again because everything was absolutely perfect! I started the process rather late, giving them only 8 months to get it all together, and it far exceeded my expectations. They have a very efficient monthly payment plan to follow so you can budget for them and not worry about paying a ton of money upfront. Nikki in the office answered all of my questions promptly and she was so gracious and patient with me when I made some last minute changes the week of the wedding. The Coordinator, Jackie made sure everything ran smoothly and on time, and she was very patient with my wedding party/family who didn't quite understand that she literally will take care of EVERYTHING for you, and they don't need to worry about it. Johnny Grooms, the DJ was amazing! My guests danced all night and had a blast right up to the exit. I don't think I sat down at all after dinner because I was having so much fun! I'm so happy I hired a videographer to capture the night because it was so fantastic and I love watching the video over and over again. I used some of their preferred vendors for the cake (Bavarian Cakery-beautiful, delicious cake and easy to work with), officiant (Reverand Law-phenomenal service, sincere, and loved by all of my guests), alcohol/bar services (Mark Cook and Salud bartenders-super economical, responsive, and easy to work with), hair/makeup (Exquisite Reflections-Emily did an amazing job and was so sweet to work with), and it's very clear to see why they use these vendors-you can't go wrong with them. The venue itself is gorgeous-from the chapel to the manor house, carriage house, and the groom's cottage. Despite it being a cloudy, dreary day, the grounds brightened up the entire day and made for beautiful pictures. Overall, this was an amazing experience and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Mary · Married on 06/11/2017

They do so much for you. They have the kindest staff. I did a chapel wedding and all my guest were crying when I walked. And the reception was so intimate and romantic

Jansu · Married on 04/01/2017

Ashelynn Manor is the full package! My husband and I were married here for our April wedding and I really have no words other than to say, they made our wedding day so seamless and perfect. Not only is the venue extremely beautiful, but the staff is so professional and they are experts in weddings. When my husband and I first saw the venue, we were immediately sold. The white chapel is just so gorgeous, the manor is breathtaking, and the carriage house (where the receptions are held), is stunning the moment you walk in. We had to have visited over 20 different wedding venues and this was the only one that just took our breath away. We love Ashelynn Manor so much, and recommend to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Stephanie · Married on 02/19/2017

I new from the moment I stepped foot on this property, that this was the wedding venue for me. The Owner was wonderful to tour with and booked it right away. It is all inclusive which made my job so much easier. Everything about this place was perfect. I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding bc the coordinator did all the work. It truly was a dream come true. The Wedding I always dreamed of having.

• Jeff

Jeff · Married on 12/16/2016

This venue and the Ashlynn Manor staff provided a beautiful setting and excellent service for our daughters wedding. The vintage chapel and rustic reception hall made hosting this special family celebration amazing. Our guests raved about the food and venue. Thank-you Jackie and Tess for all your help!
    Bob and Jean

Sent on 01/18/2017

Ashelynn Manor's reply:

Thank you so much! You all have such a nice family and it truly was a beautiful wedding. Please send us pictures when you get them. We'd love to see them. Sincerely, Tessie Ashe

Savanna · Married on 11/19/2016

Please please do yourselves a favor, and SIGN NOW with Ashelynn Manor. This venue is the best of the best, they are by your side every single step of the way, making sure you are comfortable and taking care of your every need. Their staff is absolutely incredible!!! You will not be disappointed!!! I got married there last night, and EVERYTHING went the way it was supposed to...literally nothing went wrong! I am in love with Ashelynn Manor, and they are a huge reason why my wedding a memory I will never forget!! THANK YOU ASHELYNN MANOR!!!

Savanna Longoria Craig

Sent on 11/20/2016

Ashelynn Manor's reply:

Oh Savanna, Such a joy you and your family were to work with! Thank you so much for your timely review and kind words to us! We loved serving you and your family and the grooms family. The grandparents were so adorable!!

Cheryl · Married on 09/09/2016

My daughter had her ceremony in their chapel followed by reception at the Carriage House. I find it difficult to delegate responsibilities for organization but in this case my fears were unfounded. The service far exceeded my expectations. It's a beautiful property and Katy, the event coordinator was outstanding in her professionalism and organization skills..all carried out with graciousness. I highly recommend this venue. Cheryl

Sent on 09/10/2016

Ashelynn Manor's reply:

Cheryl thank you so much for your kind words!!! Our goal here at is to allow the families to relax and make memories that will last a lifetime!!! Your families were an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for allowing us to host your daughters wedding - Katy-

Hanna · Married on 07/03/2016

Ashelynn Manor was the perfect wedding venue! This venue is a 5/5 in all categories and was able to impress even the pickiest of brides! Ashelynn Manor is a beautiful venue that includes a manor house, gorgeous chapel, and reception area that is a remodeled barn. There is also a gazebo for outdoor weddings too, so they can do both indoor and outdoor weddings! The grounds and buildings are very well kept. If you are looking for an elegant rustic venue, Ashelynn Manor is the perfect choice. The venue is very photogenic and provides a variety of backdrops for photos. The staff is very responsive to email and phone calls. The staff is also very professional, experienced in event/wedding planning, and is very organized. You can be certain that the staff will carry our their responsibilities and do their part to make your wedding run smoothly and be flawless on your wedding day. It is apparent from their work that the staff has had years of experience in hosting weddings and will think of every detail that needs to be taken care of. They provided a good price point for their services and was the only vendor I found that I was 100% happy with the service provided and price point. The venue was as flexible as possible while still maintaining the structure that is necessary for a smooth and perfect wedding. If you love the aesthetics of this venue, you can trust that this is the perfect venue for a flawless fairytale wedding!

M · Married on 05/21/2016

Wedding of my dreams! Ashleynn Manor was the perfect setting for our once in a lifetime special day. Food was SO good (barbeque), DJ was fun and kept things flowing well, cake was absolutely gorgeous (Bavarian). The up lighting made it even more beautiful in the barn, in the chapel less is more by way of decorations. The grounds are just perfect. There were only a few small negative things. We still had to set up some of the little extras we brought in ourselves and I feel like for the price they should have handled and taken that off our plate. Also, no one was there to let in my bridal party and hair/MUA the day of! And we were told they could come as early as 9 am, no one showed up till 10:30! So be specific on what time you will arrive the day of. And the projector and screen were not set up for the reception. Our best man had to figure it out himself in front of our guests. I did not like that they continued to have tours on the day of my wedding as well. Other then those few small things, I had an overall great experience. Weddings are extremely stressful anyway so it won't be perfect but Ashelynn Manor will give you a beautiful memorable day!

DeeDee · Married on 04/23/2016

Everyone at Ashelynn Manor worked very hard to make my daughters wedding the wedding of her dreams!

Lydia · Married on 01/23/2016

Everyone at Ashelynn Manor was awesome! Beautiful venue, we ordered cake from preferred vendor (Lisa Barcelona), dj was great, used preferred vendor for bartenders, etc.

Ashelynn Manor was really great!

My husband and I have both said our wedding day was the best day of our lives. Ashelynn Manor helped to make that happen. From day one our experience was excellent. The office staff is always friendly, helpful, and quick to reply to any question or concern a bride may have. We were able to easily select our vendors at the open house they hosted which made things so stress-free. They think of everything, our wedding day was a blast for us because we basically just had to show up and have fun. It was so worth it to go with an all inclusive venue, and I specifically recommend Ashelynn for affordability and quality. I am so grateful to everyone there who made our wedding day so incredibly special!

Jackie · Married on 10/23/2015

Ashelynn Manor is fantastic! They are an inexpensive venue that provides a lot of vendors in their contracts (i.e., DJ, food, cake...) The only things we had to arrange for ourselves were the photographers, flowers, officiant, and bartender. This made it super easy. I also like how Ashelynn lets you pay off your bill in monthly increments rather than large lump sums, making paying for a wedding much more manageable.

We dealt with Katy throughout the majority of the process, and she was available to answer all of our questions, no matter how mundane. On the actual wedding day, Jackie was our coordinator and she helped the process move along without a hitch. My husband and I basically sat back and watched the entire day unfold, and that was so special to us. Who wants to spend their wedding day worrying about minor details when instead you could be simply enjoying time with each other and your guests?

One last thing! We went with the BBQ package for our meal and it was so delicious! There wasn't a single person there who didn't enjoy the food. If you go with Ashelynn, consider this menu because it was a huge hit!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/29/2015

ASHELYNN MANOR IS THE #1 PLACE TO GET MARRIED. I am from a town about 2 hours from Magnolia and it was no problem.They are very quick to respond to e-mails and have the most amazing and helpful staff from deciding on their venue to tear down. My husband even commented on how great our wedding coordinator, Jackie, was on multiple occasions. I could not have asked for a more beautiful, perfect place to get married and I owe it all to Ashelynn Manor.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Ashelynn Manor's reply:

Kaitlyn!!!! Thank you for allowing us to be a big part of your day!!! We enjoyed working with you and your families!! We wish you two nothing but happiness in your future!!!

I was married at Ashelynn Manor less than a month ago and it was all that we could have asked for! The staff was incredibly attentive and truly did everything for us so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. My wedding was the only one being held at the venue that weekend, and they allowed us to come in before the rehearsal and set everything up early...that made our wedding day so easy because everything was done already! Great experience, beautiful venue.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Ashelynn Manor's reply:

Thank you for the lovely comments. Thank you so much for allowing us to host one of your most memorable days!

Trey · Married on 01/17/2015

We just had our wedding at Ashleynn Manor this past weekend. Everything was perfect!!! From planning, to rehearsal, to wedding day coordination, Ashleynn Manor handled it all. I couldn't be happier with the service this venue provided. Jackie, Katie and the rest of their team did a beautiful job. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone who doesn't mind a little bit of a drive. The best part is that it is all inclusive. Makeup and hair is all done in the property the day of the wedding and the mansion and grooms cottage give the bridal party the perfect place to get ready. Not the mention that the chapel and reception hall are all on the property so that your guest don't even have to leave. There absolutely nothing negative I can say about this place. They definitely made our wedding one we, our guests, our friends and our family will never forget.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Ashelynn Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! It is goal to make everyone feel welcome and at home (minus the housework) when they are here. It was a pleasure to host your special day!!!

The entire staff was perfect and made us feel like we were their only bride and groom. I didn't have to worry about anything because it was already taken care of. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Ashelynn Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely comments. We want our brides to feel at home here and confident that everything will be taken care of for them.

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Ashelynn Manor. It was more than I could have ever imagined. The venue is beautiful and was exactly what we were looking for! The chandeliers everywhere are gorgeous! Also, Jackie and Katy were the best at answering all our questions and making sure our day was the best. Would recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Ashelynn Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Jackie and Katy are great for our brides to work with. We are so pleased you had a great experience with us!! Thanks again!!

Megan · Married on 05/10/2014

Ashelynn Manor is absolutely the best place to get married - they are so helpful and made it so my wedding was more perfect than i could have ever imagined!!!! They truly love what they do and try to do as much as they can to make the planning and wedding day go smooth and stress free... its a beautiful property... so serene and romantic

Kathy · Married on 04/04/2014

My daughter's wedding day could not have been more perfect. To the very last detail from beginning to end, Ashelynn Manor was attentive, professional and worked to make sure all was perfect. We have received compliment after compliment about every aspect of the wedding. My daughter had the fairy tale wedding of her dreams thanks to specifically Jackie, our wedding coordinator, and Ashelynn Manor. It was a wedding to remember for all who attended. I would give 10 stars if I could.

Denean · Married on 02/28/2014

Ashelynn Manor was a dream come true for my daughter and son-in-law’s February wedding. Jackie was our coordinator, and I could always count on her and the rest of the staff when I had questions or problems. Jackie has also been there for us even after the wedding. From the chapel to the mansion, the groom’s cottage, the Carriage House for the reception, and the beautiful grounds (perfect for the most beautiful wedding photos) – everything was perfect. Thanks to the DJ, the dance floor was full all night from beginning to end! Our guests had a wonderful time.

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/20/2013

I just had my wedding here on Dec 20th, and it was amazing. I dealt with Katy during most of my planning and she was super helpful. Jackie was my wedding coordinator so she was there during the entire wedding. She was very calm, which helped me stay calm, and the guests had really good things to say about her. I only met Tessie on the day of the wedding, but she was very nice. I never ran into any issues with this venue, and I think it is very reasonable. Most of the major things are included, which helps a lot with coordinating everything.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Ashelynn Manor's reply:

Shannon, It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! We wish you and Cory the best of everything!