825 Village Square Drive Suite 2 & 3, Tomball, TX 77375 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Exquisite Reflections

Our Exquisite Reflections team offers a plethora of services that will enhance your already beautiful features for your special occasion.

Hair Design & Updo's

Tattoo Cover

Airbrush Tanning

Body Contouring (Non-Invasive)

About the Team:

We are a great team of artists who offer formal hair styles for any event as well as professional makeup application that will render flawless features in your photos. Please refer to the service tab to review everything we can offer you and your party to get the optimum pampering for your event or even your day-to-day life.

Feel free to contact us at:

(281) 898-0411

WeddingHairandmakeupairbrushhoustontexas2

• Videos 6

60 Reviews for Exquisite Reflections

Jimmy · Married on 01/21/2018

Where do I begin with this woman's work on my wife! When I first met my wife I saw her picture on Facebook and asked who did your makeup and she told me Emily! Of course, she said that is when she felt the MOST gorgeous! So I knew we had to have Emily to bring her magic, even though my wife does NOT need it one bit! If you are still searching for hair/makeup, then check out Emily and her team at Exquisite, because when she is finished with you, she make you EXQUISITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanna · Married on 07/03/2016

Emily (Exquisite Reflections) was the perfect choice for wedding hair and makeup! This vendor is a 5/5 in all categories. Definitely book a trial hair/makeup to see how amazing this vendor can make you look! Emily did my hair and makeup and it turned out flawless! She was able to create a natural makeup look for me (I got the "traditional makeup") and make me feel/look like myself while being photogenic in pictures! This can be a hard balance to achieve for someone who is not used to wearing a ton of makeup. Emily truly listens to what you want and don't want; she has very high attention to detail and is able to understand your vision for hair/makeup. She was able to impress the pickiest of brides when it comes to makeup and hair. For my hair, I asked her for a classy, clean chignon. I provided her a picture of what I wanted and actually combined two pictures of different hairstyles to get the look I wanted. She was able to create volume with my chignon even with my relatively flat/thin hair. Emily is able to create the hairstyle you want while taking into consideration the length/volume/texture of hair you have! This vendor's staff is very responsive, professional, and flexible. They are moderately priced and provide good value for their price point. Definitely book a trial with this vendor and do not be afraid to explain in detail what you like and don't like! Emily will adjust accordingly and be able to create a look that you can be comfortable wearing while still being very photogenic. You cannot go wrong with this hair/makeup vendor!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/27/2015

Thanks to them I came out looking like a QUEEN. I looked so flawless and beautiful. My makeup stayed all day and my photos came out perfect.

Exquisite Reflections Pricing

Exquisite Reflections Price Rates

Exquisite Reflections FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning

• Ashelynn Manor
    Ashelynn Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Exquisite Reflections is a wonderful wedding professional to have. Their work is impeccable and professionalism is their forte. The artists are so creative and guide their clients to make them absolutely beautiful on their wedding day. We love having Exquisite Reflections as one of our preferred wedding professionals!

• Kasey Lynn Photography
    Kasey Lynn Photography Wedding Photographers

Exquisite Reflections always does amazing work! They make brides look even more beautiful in front of my camera and their makeup is flawless!

• 825 Village Square Drive, Suite 2 & 3 Tomball, 77375 See on map