MK Events Reviews

MK Events View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Victoria
    Victoria Getting married on 09/30/2026
    Absolutley love the creativity, and classiness melanie puts in her designs, when working with her she is always great at helping make the dream come alive!

MK Events's reply:

Oh thank you so much Victoria! It was a joy to be of service on your wedding day. Your fall wedding bouquet is one of my favorites! I appreciate your review!
  • Emilie
    Emilie S. Married on 09/03/2021

Creative and delightful

MK events owner and floral designer, Melanie, is amazing. Her floral creations are unique, outside the box gorgeous. I highly recommend her for your wedding or other event, especially if your tired of the tired, ordinary bouquets and floral decor that most florists provide. You WON’T be disappointed!
    Melissa Married on 02/06/2021

Nailed it!

Melanie really out did herself with my florals! I loved my bouquet and and especially how the boutonnières turned out as well! She pitched the idea to add gold leaves and I am so glad she did! I haven’t seen that in wedding florals before! It was a beautiful touch! Great quality and I would definitely recommend her to other brides!

MK Events's reply:

Oh thanks so much Melissa! It was our pleaseure to be a part of your special day! We loved your vision and appreciate the chance to flex our floral muscle by adding special touches! We really enjoyed your fabulous vision of flowers outside of the reception at the Nouveau Antique Art Venue for the sign in tables! It made it so welcoming, and continued the flow of events to the outdoor patio. Brilliant! Congratulations again!
    Liz S. Married on 01/09/2021

Gorgeous flowers

Melanie created the most beautiful flowers for my daughter’s wedding........ after only receiving a few pics of “liked” online versions from me.
    We could not have been more pleased!!

MK Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the opportunity to be a part of your family's special day Liz! It's so great to be given creative license to bring the best of the floral world to you! Thank you again!
    Sherrie W. Married on 04/04/2020

Development Associate

MK is the best! Would not consider anyone else!

MK Events's reply:

Thanks so much Sherrie for your kind words! It was fun working on our “Kentucky Derby” themed event! Red roses, trophy styled centerpieces, and floral walls with red rose horseshoe shapes are now my specialty! Can’t wait to do more!
    Tammy S. Married on 03/06/2020

Creative and beautiful on a budget!

Melanie is creative in her floral arrangements and timely on delivery. My family and I have ordered from her for our special occasions including proms. She does a great job in working with a wedding budget too. Her floral designs are beautiful!

MK Events's reply:

I appreciate your kind words Tammy! It’s been a pleasure being your florist! And thank so much for allowing your beuatiful daughter be my bridal model for my recent photo shoot! It was beyond gorgeous becuase of your girl! Thanks so much!
    Amanda M. Married on 02/16/2020

Amazing for every event!

I’ve worked with Melanie on several events from a flower arranging class for girls, to a flower bar for a wedding shower, and several large formal events for NCL. One thing is always consistent, they turn out amazing!!! Melanie’s eye for details and her flowers take every event from nice to amazing! I can’t wait to use her one day for my daughters’ weddings!! Recommend 1000%!!

MK Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! I appreciate your support so much! Can't wait for those daughters future weddings!
    Shelli D. Married on 02/16/2020

Grade Level Advisor

Amazing vendor, beautiful work and easy to work with!!

MK Events's reply:

Oh thanks so much Shelli! It was a pleasure to provide the fresh flowers for the Pearls NCL Senior Recognition.
    Kim H. Married on 02/07/2020

Professional, quality of work was beyond expectations. Offered a variety to choose from.

The flowers lasted for weeks. She delivered what was pictured. Highly recommend.

MK Events's reply:

Hi Kim! Thank so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. I appreciate you business so much!
    Warmest,
    Melanie
    Laura D. Married on 02/02/2020

Outstanding!

I cannot express enough how wonderful it was to use Melanie. From our first meeting she took my vision and budget and created something WONDERFUL! She is not only patient and kind, but also a creative genius! Our wedding was stunning and in budget! She is absolutely amazing. Everyone raved about how beautiful the tables at the reception and ceremony looked. She created a STUNNING archway for the center of our ceremony, I had no idea what to do with it, I told her I trusted her and it paid off! It was beautiful! My bouquet was perfect! She was able to get me TULIPS in TEXAS in JANUARY IN BUDGET!! I cannot recommend her enough!

MK Events's reply:

Thanks so much Laura for allowing me to be a part of you and Adam's special day! The weather was perfect for the outdoor ceremony and you looked just STUNNING in your dress under the floral arch! So happy for the #Goodelife Congratulations again!
  • Seda
    Seda Y. Married on 12/29/2019

Highly recommended!

Melanie was very nice and very responsive with me. She met with me one time and got retail information and did zero mistake. The quality of flowers was very good. Everybody loved my flowers.
    Aubrey F. Married on 08/20/2019

Excellent!

Melanie is not only a great florist but also extremely flexible!!! Her centerpieces were exactly what I asked for and more! You would be crazy not to have her create your floral arrangements!!

MK Events's reply:

Thanks so much Aubrey! It was a pleasure getting your baby shower flowers to match your theme perfectly! Thanks for your kind words!
    D Orion Married on 02/20/2019

Quality and service exceptional

Thanks for your consistent great work.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent Florist for all Occasions!!

MK Events was a dream to work with! Melanie is professional & knowledgeable about all things flowers. I went to her with a very tight budget & no idea what I wanted and when I walked away from our first meeting I was confident she knew the look & feeling that would work with everything we had. She kept me up to date on everything & made suggestions when she felt something needed to be changed. I have since used her for other floral arrangements because we were so happy with everything.

I highly recommend MK Events for all things floral especially weddings!!

MK Events's reply:

Thanks so much Megan! You let me do my thing and wow yiu with flowers! You & Andrew are a beautiful couple! Thanks fir letting me be a part of your special day!
  • Merredith
    Merredith E. Married on 06/29/2018

Rustic wedding done right!

I absolutely loved the arrangements provided by MK Events! I had chosen a rustic theme wedding and Melanie was able to create my dream wedding all thanks to her beautiful sunflowers and other wooden/ glass decorations. My wedding was over a year ago and people to this day still give me compliments on the decorations and and floral arrangements that we had! she was able to create a perfect bouquet that I had envisioned. Any time I wanted to make a change or a suggestion, Melanie was all ears and eager to create a fun and perfect wedding environment! I would recommend her to anyone that needs beautiful and affordable flowers!
    Anya Married on 01/13/2018
    Melanie designed a gorgeous engagement party for my daughter. She met with me in my home prior to the event to maximize the use of our home. Melanie gave me several options for pricing. She is hands on for the setup and makes sure every little detail is addressed. She has trained with some of the best in the industry and she is always perfecting her design craft with classes every year!
    Gabryelle Married on 03/15/2015
    Melanie was very helpful and accommodating. She stayed within my budget and delivered everything that she promised.
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 06/15/2018

Book if you love beautiful flowers

Melanie far exceeded my expectations for flowers. Going into it I thought I wanted something super simple, white flowers and greenery only — I was wrong and she knew it!! She did an incredible job using what I described that I liked and spicing it up with some color yet still keeping it simple and classy. She’s very easy to work with and met up with me several times prior to the wedding in person, over the phone and at the venue to make sure we had everything planned out.

MK Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Your wedding was gorgeous! I appreciate the opportunity to serve your family a second time!
    Denise K. Married on 04/04/2016

She’s dependable and creative

She’s very talented in flower design and decorating.

MK Events's reply:

Thanks so much Denise! I really appreciate your support of my business. From prom boutonnieres, daily orders and wedding leads, I'm so grateful for you!
    Tara J. Married on 03/20/2020

Professional review..

We have worked with this fantastic company for many years. Melanie is an exceptiinal florist and has a great eye for detail. I have seen her work first hand and highly recommend her to all my clients.

MK Events's reply:

Oh Tara, the feelings are mutual. Since first meeting you years back at the Northwest Forest event venue at bridal open houses to all the events we’ve been a part of, you’re a class act! Every couple deserves a touch of Bavarian Cakery!