MK Events Reviews

MK Events 6
MK Events 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent Florist for all Occasions!!

MK Events was a dream to work with! Melanie is professional & knowledgeable about all things flowers. I went to her with a very tight budget & no idea what I wanted and when I walked away from our first meeting I was confident she knew the look & feeling that would work with everything we had. She kept me up to date on everything & made suggestions when she felt something needed to be changed. I have since used her for other floral arrangements because we were so happy with everything.

I highly recommend MK Events for all things floral especially weddings!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    MK Events 8
    MK Events 9

MK Events's reply:

Thanks so much Megan! You let me do my thing and wow yiu with flowers! You & Andrew are a beautiful couple! Thanks fir letting me be a part of your special day!
  • Merredith

Merredith Eardley · Married on 06/29/2018

Rustic wedding done right!

I absolutely loved the arrangements provided by MK Events! I had chosen a rustic theme wedding and Melanie was able to create my dream wedding all thanks to her beautiful sunflowers and other wooden/ glass decorations. My wedding was over a year ago and people to this day still give me compliments on the decorations and and floral arrangements that we had! she was able to create a perfect bouquet that I had envisioned. Any time I wanted to make a change or a suggestion, Melanie was all ears and eager to create a fun and perfect wedding environment! I would recommend her to anyone that needs beautiful and affordable flowers!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    MK Events 16
    MK Events 17
    MK Events 18

Anya · Married on 01/13/2018

Melanie designed a gorgeous engagement party for my daughter. She met with me in my home prior to the event to maximize the use of our home. Melanie gave me several options for pricing. She is hands on for the setup and makes sure every little detail is addressed. She has trained with some of the best in the industry and she is always perfecting her design craft with classes every year!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/30/2016

Absolutley love the creativity, and classiness melanie puts in her designs, when working with her she is always great at helping make the dream come alive!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Gabryelle · Married on 03/15/2015

Melanie was very helpful and accommodating. She stayed within my budget and delivered everything that she promised.

Sent on 01/28/2016
  • Emily

Emily Reynolds · Married on 06/15/2018

Book if you love beautiful flowers

Melanie far exceeded my expectations for flowers. Going into it I thought I wanted something super simple, white flowers and greenery only — I was wrong and she knew it!! She did an incredible job using what I described that I liked and spicing it up with some color yet still keeping it simple and classy. She’s very easy to work with and met up with me several times prior to the wedding in person, over the phone and at the venue to make sure we had everything planned out.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    MK Events 19
    MK Events 20
    MK Events 21
    MK Events 22
    MK Events 23
    MK Events 24

MK Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Your wedding was gorgeous! I appreciate the opportunity to serve your family a second time!