Edmond, OK 73012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

20 Reviews for Mishelle Handy Cakes

Teresa · Married on 11/11/2017

Mishelle is wonderful to work with! Her cakes are amazing!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Heith · Married on 09/03/2017

Mishelle is awesome! When me and my now wife started looking for a wedding cake vendor for our wedding, we planned on meeting with several different vendors before we picked one. Mishelle was the first one we met with and our search stopped with her, that's how great she was. When we came in for our appointment we didn't have a clue on what our design would be or what flavors were good. She talked us through everything and made our experience so easy. Her design was beautiful and her cake was delicious. She is truly amazing.

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/25/2016

Mishelle had a tough job working with me. I am obsessed with all desserts, and I wouldn't settle for anything other than perfectly delicious when choosing someone to do my cake and mini desserts for my wedding. I went in to talk with her and do some taste testing and didn't even have to try another place. Mishelle's cake is beyond anything you can imagine. Her mini desserts are just as delicious, from the cheesecakes to the cookies. It's all. so. good.

Mishelle was very helpful when it came to sketching and designing my cake. It turned out just as I expected! She really went all out with miniature desserts on our dessert table. They were all SO detailed, and almost too pretty to eat. Our guests were blown away with sweet options to try and many guests said that her cake was the best cake they had ever had at a wedding.

No detail will be missed with Mishelle and no taste bud will be disappointed. She is so very good at what she does... not to mention she is one of the nicest humans I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. Thank you, Mishelle. I CANNOT wait until my husband and I's one-year anniversary so we can taste your cake once again!

Sent on 01/28/2018