The Round House Bakery

Perkins, OK View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Welcome to the Round House Bakery! It would be an honor to celebrate with you!

We specialize in unique dessert bars and delicious cakes entirely made from scratch. For more information on our baking process and a photo gallery of our work visit www.theroundhousebakery.com

For more info on weddings: visit www.theroundhousebakery.com/events

From there, you can contact us to set up a consultation, and receive a customized sketch of your cake and/or pastry bar design as well as a tasting sampler to get started! We ship cake samplers and have them available weekly!

Follow us on Facebook: The Round House Bakery

and Instagram: @theroundhousebakery to see some of our recent work/gallery.

If you have any questions, contact me by email: kayla@theroundhousebakery.com and/or text for quick availibilty check: 405-564-3939

$3.75

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.75

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Mallory
    Mallory C. Married on 02/05/2021

An Absolute Dream!

Kayla at The Round House Bakery put together the most stunning cake table for our wedding. I still cannot believe what she pulled off! She went above and beyond in creating the cake table of our dreams, and it is some of the most delicious cake I've ever had. The gluten-free options are also amazing. Her style is unmatched, and I love that she helped me talk through ideas and work within our budget. I had several different ideas (including a cake that matched my dress), and she made the ideas come to life! I will be a customer of hers for life! I could not recommend The Round House Bakery enough!
  • Tracie
    Tracie S. Married on 12/15/2019

Best decision ever!

My husband and I booked RHB for our wedding in December! From sampling day to the final event, Kayla was so kind and accommodating through it all! She took everything we envisioned and made it better than we could’ve ever imagined. The flavors are unique, decadent, and above the rest as all the guests would agree to as well! Kayla was always quick to reply and willing to answer my 36382 questions. Would highly recommend them for anything!! ❤️
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy L. Married on 08/06/2019

Exemplary!

Round House Bakery is second to none. I have never seen cakes so meticulously decorated. I was so impressed throughout the entire process. We ordered almost 40 cakes, and each of them were perfect. We used them as our centerpieces topped with flowers. They were one of my favorite parts of our wedding. We will use Round House for all of our future needs. I would recommend Round House to anyone. She painted my cakes to match the color of my dress, they were almost too pretty to eat! Not only that, they taste incredible! You will not be disappointed!

The Round House Bakery's reply:

Wow thank you Cassidy! Your family has been a joy to work with and we had so much fun doing your cakes! Your dress was absolutely breathtaking and I loved that you chose something so creative and special!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

The Round House Bakery Price Rates

3718 E 116th Perkins, OK, 74059
Location of (The Round House Bakery)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding