Raleigh, NC 27604 Map · Phone number

About Mina von Feilitzsch Photography

Mina Von Feilitzsch Photography is a wedding photography company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Photographer Mina Von Feilitzsch offers high-quality photography of your wedding day as well as keepsakes and glowing testimonials. Clients praise Mina for her calm demeanor, flexibility and talent in capturing both posed and candid photographs. She is dedicated to capturing both big moments and the small details, while also providing a comfortable experience. Mina Von Feilitzsch Photography specializes in contemporary, natural, traditional and vintage styles of photography.

Because Mina is focused solely on your wedding, she only works one event per day and can also work additional hours. A list of her photography services include:

• Willingness to travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This company offers digital files and matted prints to view and keep your wedding photos. Additional photography items include:

• Albums

Mina von Feilitzsch Photography 5
  • Hilary

Hilary Fetch · Married on 06/30/2018

Choose Mina!

I truly cannot say enough about Mina and her incredible talent. I just don't think there are actual words for it. To know her is a pleasure, but to work with her is an HONOR. We found her through our neighbors who are not only longtime friends of hers but also recently married clients of hers. When I saw their portraits, I immediately fell in love. And when I met Mina for the first time shortly after, I immediately knew she was the photographer for us. Her attention to detail and her kind, sweet and patient demeanor make her unlike any other person I've ever met - friend or colleague alike. Our wedding day was nothing short of eventful; it was long, and it was HOT - yet she was there, capturing every moment, for the entire day. And with a smile on her face, too! I've never heard so many compliments from my friends and family towards someone they don't even know! She is so personable that she really seems like she belongs anywhere she goes. Not once was she intrusive or demanding like some photographers can be; instead, she quietly observed everyone's every move and somehow captured all the right moments. When we first received the entirety of our wedding album, we were in absolute awe of her ability to portray others' emotions in a way that seems to reach through the picture and grab you, allowing you to feel the same emotions as were felt in that exact moment. She possesses a talent unlike anyone I've ever met and I am so, so grateful to have her work to cherish for a lifetime. It's been a little over three months since our wedding day and not a day goes by that I don't look at our album. The keepsake box is probably my favourite aspect of the whole experience. It's one thing to look at the photos, but to hold them in your hand makes them all the more meaningful! If you are in need of a photographer, please, please heed my advice: choose Mina. You will not be disappointed! I say "choose" and not "hire" as you will be gaining a lifelong friend and not just an event photographer. We love you, Mina, and are so proud to know you!

xx The Fetches

Mina von Feilitzsch Photography 6
    Mina von Feilitzsch Photography 7
    Mina von Feilitzsch Photography 8
    Mina von Feilitzsch Photography 9
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Blythe · Married on 05/12/2018

Mina describes her services as investing in your special day. This could not be any more true. What you get with Mina is truly an investment in a memory.
    Whatever type of wedding, no matter how traditional or unique, Mina's photography creates images that look as beautiful as your brightest memories of the day, and captures the specific joy of your union. Mina's photography is warm, and personal- matching her demeanor and the extreme care she takes with your special day. Out of all the vendor decisions we had to make for our wedding, I am so grateful and extremely satisfied with placing our trust in her. We opted to have her also photograph an engagement session, and our rehearsal dinner. My Mother and I also made my wedding dress together and Mina did a special shoot of us working on that as well, memories I will cherish forever. The return on our investment (emotional and monetary) has exceeded my expectations at every point.
    Please, do yourself a favor and invest in your memories with Mina.

Mina von Feilitzsch Photography 10
    Mina von Feilitzsch Photography 18
    Sent on 09/11/2018

Amy · Married on 04/27/2018

Mina is the best!

Her photographs speak for themselves and you could not ask for a better person to have on hand on your wedding day.

She’s easy to communicate with and quickly responds to emails. Prior to our wedding she was readily available to answer any questions we had and she made sure that she had all the information she needed to ensure she captured everything that we wanted and stayed on schedule.

From posed portraits to detail shots we were incredibly happy with her work. During portraits she guided us into a variety of poses that felt comfortable and natural. She easily corralled everyone we needed for group shots. Multiple family members have commented that she was able to get a shot of our giant family in half of the time photographers usually need. Throughout the ceremony and the reception Mina captured fantastic candid shots without ever being intrusive. She captured the energy and spirit of our wedding so well that looking through our photo gallery felt like we were reliving all of the fun of our wedding day. We were also extremely impressed with the detailed shots that Mina captured. She made sure to document all of the little touches that we had put so much time and love into.

We cannot recommend Mina enough!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Award

Mina von Feilitzsch Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums