303 W Gannon Ave, Zebulon, NC 27597 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Arika Jordan Photography

You’re looking for a photographer who’s a friend,
someone who can tag along on your wedding day
and make celebrating your moment that much more special.

BUT FIRST, YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT YOUR PHOTOS WILL BE

breathtaking, vibrant, & amazing

BEFORE YOU TRUST YOUR STORY TO YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER

WHAT IF YOU FOUND A PHOTOGRAPHER WHO COULD NOT ONLY JOIN YOUR WEDDING DREAM TEAM BUT ALSO SPRINKLE HER OWN BRAND OF MAGIC OVER YOUR DAY SO YOUR EXPERIENCE IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT ON YOUR WEDDING DAY AND EACH MOMENT LEADING UP TO IT?

Then you’re DEFINITELY in the right place.

WHOSE THAT BUBBLY, ENERGETIC, TALKS SO FAST SHE COULD BE A GILMORE GIRL OVER THERE? OH THAT'S ME! Hey there! I'm Arika.

I believe...

YOUR LOVE STORY SHOULD BE CAPTURED BEAUTIFULLY THROUGH
BRIGHT, COLORFUL PHOTOS (AND NIGHT TIME PHOTOS, TOO!).

YOU DESERVE AN EXPERIENCE ON YOUR WEDDING DAY AND
EACH MOMENT LEADING UP TO IT.

PLANNING YOUR WEDDING SHOULD BE FUN.

We’ll be seeing a lot of each other on your wedding day (and the days leading up to that special moment!). But don’t worry— we’ll be fast friends before you know it.

Though I started my business shooting high school & college seniors, I found my joy in wedding photography when my cousin asked me to capture his wedding day on the same weekend of my bridal shower. After I got married, I dove into wedding photography. Two mini-me’s and four years later, I’m still here capturing engagements and weddings professionally, both in Raleigh and across the world. And I cry at every. Single. One.

I place my relationships with my couples in the highest regard— not only do I take your wedding photos but don’t be surprised if I hold your veil and help you into your dress while I’m at it!

Two things you need to know about me: I take my job seriously but know how to make planning your wedding photos fun (we’ll bust out the music during our photo session)! And no matter who you love, love is love. I’m here to celebrate that with the both of you.

Also, I’ve lived in 8 states and travelled to over 40, a passion that stems from growing up in a military family. I love all things nerdy, can quote every episode of How I Met Your Mother on repeat, and love a bright lipstick.

Follow Arika Jordan Photography on

8 Reviews for Arika Jordan Photography

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

Above & Beyond What's Expected from a Photographer

There is so much to say about how amazing Arika and her work both are!

Arika shot our destination wedding in Tulum, Mexico and I honestly don't know what we would have done if we had gone with someone else. Having Arika there was almost like having a friend there. She was able to crank out SO many amazing photos without it taking up so much time (this was something really important to us as we wanted to be present during the ceremony).

She did such a good job handling all the big personalities from our family and friends, and made us feel so comfortable that she got to capture some moments of us being ourselves instead of so formal and posed.

We got our photos so quickly and they completely and totally blew me away. They were so bright, beautiful, and fun! So many people have commented on how gorgeous and unique they were and I couldn't agree more. I can't imagine having had anyone else besides Arika and Andre at our wedding - both for the outcome of the amazing photos, and the way that they meshed with our big day personality and professionalism-wise. Thank you Arika!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Megan · Married on 03/30/2019

One of the best vendor decisions we made

Arika is incredible. Both my husband and I were a little nervous about taking engagement pictures, but she made it so easy and comfortable, and our pictures are amazing. Arika had us laughing the entire time, and by the time our wedding rolled around she seemed more like a friend than someone we had only met once before. She captured all of our favorite moments of our wedding day so beautifully, and got us all of our pictures back so quickly. All of our friends and family can’t stop raving about our pictures, and we are so grateful to have hired her to capture our big day.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Caroline · Married on 12/15/2018

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!! Light, bright, colorful and Arika is SO MUCH FUN!

I met Arika about a year before my wedding to chat about things and I immediately loved her. We had our engagement session on my birthday and the pictures could not have been more beautiful. We shot at several locations and Arika was so patient with us. She will teach you how to 'pose' which comes in handy at the wedding. On our wedding day she was so good at directing everyone. She is SO friendly and fun and truly captures the 'feelings' of the day.
    I love how her photos are so bright and colorful, but we also got amazing shots done at night. She is AWESOME. We got our wedding photos back so quickly and I can not stop looking at them. Book Arika ASAP, you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Arika Jordan Photography Pricing

Arika Jordan Photography Price Rates

Arika Jordan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4800
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• The Cannon Room Rooftop Weddings

Arika is a truly amazing to work with. Her photos of our space are some of my favorites. She really can shoot just about anything, but her light feel made our venue shots turn out to be the truest reflection of our space. We went on to use her in several forms of print for our space and everyone loves it. Excited to continue our professional relationship and to have Arika in our network!

• 303 W Gannon Ave Zebulon, NC, 27597 See on map
    Location of (Arika Jordan Photography)