2622 W. 120th st, Blue Island, IL 60406 Map · Phone number

About Miller's Florist & Travel

If you are looking for a florist that will provide you with Beautiful flowers for your wedding at a reasonable cost. YOU need to contact us. Here at Miller's We will go to Our clients for a consultation..Provide a free minature Bouquet & Boutinere 6 weeks before your wedding. If you are unsure of the flwoers that you wish to use We even travel to the Floral Mart for you to pick out the exact flowers that you wish...

We do not beileve in any surprises & do not make Our clients have a certain Limit before we wish to talk to them. You will discover at Outr Florist We do not believe in charging Our clients outrages prices because they said the word Wedding. Our flowers have been on TV & We even designed A Chicago Bears wedding..

You will also discover that We also create your honeymoon dreams...We have helped so many couple's find their honeymoon of thier choice without paying tons of money to stay at a five star hotel.

You will discover that WE blieve in Customer Services & offering Our clients Beautiful Flowers & Honeymoons at a reasonable cost. Let your guests think you spent a tone whereas you saved a ton..We get married every weekend..Call Today Our Consultant is waiting to send you a FREE CD & to set an appointment for your flowers on one of the most important days of YOUR LIFE...

Picture027
AlexandLizwedding04 20 07019
AlexandLizwedding04 20 07016

16 Reviews for Miller's Florist & Travel

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2013

I loved Working with Linda from the time we first met. I explained my vision and she executed exactly what I wished for. My floral arrangements turned out perfectly and I couldn't have been more happy with how beautiful all the flowers looked. They even lasted after a week of my wedding! Millers florist is very reasonably priced and they listen to what you really want to ensure satisfaction. I have recommended them to a few friends and even have one of them booking with them! They had great communication and were helpful in choosing out what I wanted since I don't really know a lot about flowers! we even went to the warehouse to look at the different types of flowers to get an idea of what my bouquets would actually look like. I will keep her in mind for any other event I may need floral arrangements done for! What a great vendor, one of my favorites to work for, you must check them out!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Miller's Florist & Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was wonderful to design your wedding. I had allot of fun going to the Wholesaler with you and appreciate the refferrals you sent my way...Congrats on your marriage....
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/26/2012

Very friendly, nice and great value!!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Cynthia · Married on 07/03/2009

I disagree with all the negative reviews, but I know everyone could have a different experience. Mine was great!!! My flowers were just red roses but I wanted them to look elegant, and of course I had a budget. She doesn't over price and she works with you to make sure you get what you want and gives you other options if you're not comfortable with the price. I had flowers at the church which looked amazing, all my bridesmaids bouquets were tagged with their names and looked wonderful, and my bouquet was gorgeous. She also delivered everything to all locations on time and set everything up. Just a minor problem that she said she would provide a throw away bouquet and she forgot, but that wasn't a big deal to me. Also my centerpieces were stunning!!! I had short and tall with square vases and a flower submerged in the water in the tall vases, they looken beautiful!!!! Better than I thought actually!!!! All my guests thought for sure they belonged to the reception site so they didn't want to take them until we told them they could take them home. Also my friend that is engaged and attended my wedding loved my centerpieces and decided to book Linda as well. I would recommend Linda to anyone she is great!!!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2009

Miller's Florist & Travel FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 31.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 50.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 2622 W. 120th st Blue Island, 60406 See on map
    7735078929 (Other Phone Number)
    Our hours availability are 7 days a week. We meet with clients up to 9:00pm.. We will travel to Our clients so that they will have the ease of not fighting traffic. Appointments are flexible.