Milk Events

Pasadena, CA View map
$5,600 Package Price

$5,600 Package Price

Milk Events is a South Pasadena-based wedding planner that serves Los Angeles, California and the surrounding region. They offer a strong and reliable foundation for a successful and incredible wedding. With impeccable planning and effective communication, the company’s mission is to transform your ideas into reality.

Experience
Candice Yen, the owner and principal coordinator of Milk Events, founded the company in 2015. She has been part of the wedding industry since 2009.

Candice and her team of coordinators provide services through creative innovation and hard work. Their range of packages can be tweaked to fit your needs, whether you need miscellaneous decor or a full-service plan. These wedding-related offerings include:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Andi Married on 08/15/2021

**HIGHLY RECOMMEND** Milk Events for your wedding

**HIGHLY RECOMMEND** Just got married on 8/15/21 and can't say enough wonderful things about how amazingly smooth it all went because of Candice and Milk Events! My wife and I went with the (day of) package and were completely blown away with the service we received. Candice is highly responsive, usually responding within 24 hours at the latest. She's definitely an experienced coordinator and was always able to help answer any questions we had leading up to the event. Obviously because my wife and I were newbies in planning a wedding, she was also a great source for guidance on a lot of our decisions.

The day of the actual wedding, Candice and her team were so professional and helpful. Making sure everything looked amazing and operated per the crafted timeline.

My wife had no issues whatsoever the day of our wedding. Completely smooth sailing. Candice was amazing at organizing all of our vendors and letting them know where to go and what to do.

Candice also made sure that during the day of, she resolved so many last minute issues that were happening to my grooms suite (e.g. getting the A/C in the room fixed, asking the venue to fix the outlet in the grooms suite restroom, helping the groomsmen put on their boutonnieres). She even made sure to give us a few moments in between events to eat! As many other married couples know, getting to eat your own wedding food is a luxury since you almost never have time to enjoy it, but she made sure that we had some time to enjoy our food too.

GREAT experience and choice going with Milk Events. Because of them, my wife and I can fondly look back at our wedding day with nothing but smiles.
    Gina F. Married on 08/06/2021

Hire Milk Events!

Oh my goodness, Candice and her team are AMAZING! We had our wedding last week and me and my now-husband are gushing over how seamless everything went, thanks in very large part to Candice. Initially, I wanted some help from a planner but did not want a full-time planner. Candice has different packages and lets you customize by picking and choosing different services from each in order to meet all your needs. She is very communicative and responsive - always responds within the same day, if not the same hour. She has connections with amazing vendors and helps keep you ahead of schedule for everything you need to do. She is so detail-oriented and creates budgets, spreadsheets, timelines, etc. Everyone was amazed at our day-of timeline and how much thought and detail went into it. On the day of the wedding, she and her team had headsets on and were so on point that my family and others said they were like the secret service - haha. For example, when a guest showed up last minute without RSVP-ing, Candice told her assistant over the headset to look for that person, what they looked like, and to tell him where his table was. She also accommodated game time changes - we ended up wanting to do the chair dance last minute and wanted to cancel portions of the reception, and she made it happen. She also somehow got all my things together at the end of the night and made sure everything got back to my hotel with me.

Everyone warned me that at least two things would go wrong on my wedding day. If that happened, I have no idea because Candice is an absolute professional. She is a natural at her job and we cannot thank her or recommend her enough.
  • Hali
    Hali L. Married on 01/18/2020

So blessed

Candice, Nita and Rosy are AMAZING!!! They legit made the day run so smoothly, super organized, professional and overall super sweet. I love them all and I am so happy to have them on the day of my wedding. They made me feel so special and I can not thank them enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

1060 E Green Street Ste. 109 Pasadena, CA, 91106
Location of (Milk Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding