South Pasadena, CA 91030 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 92

About Milk Events

Milk Events is a South Pasadena-based wedding planner that serves Los Angeles, California and the surrounding region. They offer a strong and reliable foundation for a successful and incredible wedding. With impeccable planning and effective communication, the company's mission is to transform your ideas into reality.

Experience
Candice Yen, the owner and principal coordinator of Milk Events, founded the company in 2015. She has been part of the wedding industry since 2009.

Candice and her team of coordinators provide services through creative innovation and hard work. Their range of packages can be tweaked to fit your needs, whether you need miscellaneous decor or a full-service plan. These wedding-related offerings include:

• Budget analysis

• Videos 3

16 Reviews for Milk Events

• Christine

Christine Yi · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved working with Milk Events!!

I LOVED working with Candice & the Milk Events team! The partial package option was perfect for me -- I did a lot of the design stuff on my own and had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, but just needed some extra help. In the beginning, Candice and I talked about my vision for the wedding and she quickly recommended venues and vendors that would fit my budget and theme. She had great recommendations and I really loved working with all of my vendors!

During the planning process, Candice regularly checked in with me to make sure everything was on track and to see if I needed anything. She was very responsive and answered any questions I had!

In the month leading up to the wedding, I was super stressed finalizing all of the details (lol), but one thing that helped was knowing I could count on Candice and her team. One of the big perks of working with Milk Events was being able to use their amazing wedding decor! They had so many unique and beautiful things that I wouldn't even know where to find.

Candice created a super detailed timeline for our wedding day and it was THE BEST. It broke down our day by the minute and had all of the information we needed. Candice and her team were superstars on our wedding day!! They set up all of the decor beautifully and her assistant made sure I stayed hydrated throughout the day and basically helped me with anything I needed. Thanks to the Milk Events team our wedding day went so smoothly! We received so many compliments on how nice and well-organized everything was and I know it's because of the Milk Events team!

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Milk Events for your wedding planning needs!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 11/18/2018

Candice and her team are amazing!!

Candice and her team really made my wedding special for me and my guests. My husband and I received many compliments of how classy and well put together our wedding was and it's all thanks to Candice and Milk Events.

I interviewed several wedding planners before deciding to go with Milk Events. Before meeting Candice, I was feeling overwhelmed with wedding planning. I had no idea what I was doing and there was just SO MUCH out there. I met with Candice for about an hour and she completely put me at ease. I left my meeting feeling better and I felt like I had a plan. I hired her as soon as I got home.

We went with the Whole Milk package and it's worth every penny. My husband and I often thought her services were worth more than what she was charging because of everything she did for us. Candice had multiple in person meetings with us and met with me at various vendors. I could call or text her at anytime for advice on what to wear, what to do, etc. I had an emergency with my escort tiles two days before the wedding and I called her at 7am. I was a little distraught that I was not going to have escort tiles but knew there was nothing I could do about it BUT Candice saved the day. She made some calls and was able to get me connect with a vendor that was reasonably priced and I was able to get beautiful escort tiles in time for my wedding.

We cannot recommend Milk Events enough.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Hannah · Married on 05/25/2018

Jill was my wedding planner/day of coordinator. She brought along her 2 assistants Sarah and Josephine. I can only say that the level of service I got from these ladies was the best. Jill was the sweetest, most wonderful person you could ever meet. She would show up promptly to our meetings and was super organized with our timeline, listing all the details down to the minute. We had a lot of DIY items that we wanted to bring for our reception decorations, and we were worried about fitting them all in our cars. So she offered to bring all of them in her car to deliver to the venue! Hiring Milk Events with Jill as my wedding planner was the best decision I've made in our entire wedding. I would definitely recommend them to all brides-to-be!

Sent on 06/27/2018