Milk Events Reviews

14 | South Pasadena, CA

14 Reviews for Milk Events

14 Milk Events Reviews

Hannah · Married on 05/25/2018

Jill was my wedding planner/day of coordinator. She brought along her 2 assistants Sarah and Josephine. I can only say that the level of service I got from these ladies was the best. Jill was the sweetest, most wonderful person you could ever meet. She would show up promptly to our meetings and was super organized with our timeline, listing all the details down to the minute. We had a lot of DIY items that we wanted to bring for our reception decorations, and we were worried about fitting them all in our cars. So she offered to bring all of them in her car to deliver to the venue! Hiring Milk Events with Jill as my wedding planner was the best decision I've made in our entire wedding. I would definitely recommend them to all brides-to-be!

Suji · Married on 01/20/2018

Milk Events and Candice were amazing during our wedding day and preparation process! We got recommended by a close friend and it was an easy choice due to personal connections. We utilized Milk Events for Day of Coordination services but honestly we felt supported beyond that. Milk Events has important vendor connections that allowed us to streamline services due their prior experiences of working together! We utilized their recommendation of florist, photography and rental services and extremely pleased with all recommended vendors. On the day of our wedding day, everything went so smoothly, Candice and her staff were very attentive - things we wouldn't really think about we would need! We cannot recommend Milk Events and Candice more!!!

Hannah · Married on 11/11/2017

Milk Events is absolutely lovely! Super oriented! Such peace of mind to let them handle everything.

• W

Willa · Married on 10/14/2017

I was initially hesitant to hire a wedding planner, but ended up deciding on having Candice (and Milk Events) coordinate everything for me. That ended up being the best decision I could’ve made in regards to my wedding. She was on point and proactive when it came to helping me organize the big day, organizing everything from event to menu to venue coordination. She also helped me with a ton of small details that I forgot about (being a bride is stressful, I take no blame for that) such as table cards, little table signs, etc. Throughout the entire planning process, she was extremely communicative, responsive, and flexible, even when my demands became more and more extreme (sorry Candice.)

The day of the wedding was like a dream. Candice arrived extremely early to make sure everything was as it should, and her assistant was always with me, ensuring that I was happy and content with how everything was. My wedding was one of the most memorable days of my life, and I really couldn’t have done it all without her!

Shirley · Married on 09/30/2017

This review has been long overdue but I'm glad I finally got to it. I found Candice through yelp and based on proximity and reviews I booked her for month of coordinator. She has the perfect personality and skills as a coordinator because she is always on top of things and very detail oriented, details I've never even thought about until she brought it up. She is also very responsive and easy to talk with because she isn't pushy and I feel like I'm planning a wedding with a friend. On the day of, Candice and her team went above and beyond their responsibility. Especially when we were taking the pictures by the waters and realized I forgot my bouquet, Candice scaled my backyard fence into my home to retrieve it to save time instead of going around, I don't think even my bridesmaids would've done that for me. She was also super helpful in helping me decide on decor and lent me a lot of props for the reception, she even hand made personalized signs for my engagement photos. Candice is one of a kind and she'll give it her all to make sure your wedding is as well. Thank you Candice!

Ellzie · Married on 07/20/2017

Candice has been an absolute BLESS - wedding was such a stressful and important event but Candice (and Milk events) has made it so so much smooth, memorable and just beyond my expectation of what a wedding planning team can do!! It was the perfect wedding that I wanted - thank you Candice (AND MILK)!!

Essie · Married on 06/10/2017

The BEST Wedding Planner!!
    We just got married in June and had a fabulous time, thanks to Candice and the amazing team at Milk Events! Candice is an absolute pleasure to work with! She is extremely knowledgeable, detailed, professional and organized. She helped to create logistics and timeline, coordinated the rehearsal, designed custom menus, acrylic wall seating chart, and table numbers, which all turned out beautiful. Candice was very patient with us every step of the way and helped to ensure that everything was perfect for our big day. The wedding day was a little hectic and there were a few unexpected curve balls, however the calmness shown by Candice in making the necessary decisions required at the moment were critical in moving things along smoothly. She helped transform our vision into reality. All the wedding planning and coordination could be very stressful, but Milk Events really helped to make it all stress-free! Hiring a wedding planner was the best decision I made to make all the little details of my wedding day perfect. Candice gave us peace of mind. Thank you, Candice and her team at Milk Events! We highly recommend them for any of your upcoming events!

• Y

Yuan-Hui · Married on 05/07/2017

Where do I begin? Candice surpassed all my expectations of a wedding coordinator. She is a great problem solver, and I felt taken care of from the very moment we met and talked. Her capabilities absoutely shined on the day-of that she even impressed the not-so-easily-impressed friends and family. She was able to coordinate a smooth and successful wedding, and at the same time remain mindful of how I was feeling throughout the day. She is detail-orientated and also very creative. If you're looking for a wedding coordinator, you won't regret hiring Candice! Several of my bridesmaids mentioned that Candice is the best coordinator they've seen in action yet!

Vivian · Married on 06/11/2016

I am so glad that we hired Candice from Milk Events to be our Day of Coordinator. She was AMAZING! She was MORE than just our day of coordinator. She helped us throughout our wedding planning - answering any questions we had and made suggestions.

I didn't realize how much day of coordinators did until my actual wedding day. Candice made sure our entire wedding party and other vendors had a timeline by e-mailing them the schedule the day before. If any of our vendors had any questions, she answered them right away. She took the time to pick up some of our wedding flowers so we can get photographed with them and made sure all the details were correct. She made sure all our place settings were set correctly (of course we had it so difficult - we had assigned seating and had menus and name place settings x2 that had to be set in the correct seat). I had last minute changes and she made sure they were changed right away! The ceremony and reception went so smoothly! Candice also speaks Mandarin which was an extra bonus because half our guests spoke Mandarin. She was able to help those that didn't speak much English and guided them to the correct spot during cocktail hour and the reception. During dinner, she made sure everyone had their food and everything was good before she stepped away.

What blew us away was the fact that she and her assistant stayed until the VERY END of the wedding. She helped us clean up the bridal suites by packing up our stuff. She did not need to do that, but she took the initiative to stay and help us pack.

I am SO glad that we were able to get Candice to help out with our wedding. I highly recommend hiring Candice and her team for your wedding or any type event!

Alice · Married on 10/17/2015

Candace and her assistant were outstanding. Talk about professionalism, promptness, flexibility, and creativity! They were more than what we could have asked for. Our wedding was absolutely perfect because of them!

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2015

Everyone knows planning a wedding is beyond stressful. I think one of the most important things to do is to hire a wedding planner who knows the industry, is professional and ORGANIZED.

Candice with Milk Events is all of these things and so much more. She made planning our wedding such a breeze. She was always on top of things and very prompt to respond to any questions and concerns we had.

Your actual wedding day is chaos and you really have no time to think. Candice and her team made sure that everything and everyone were where they needed to be. We were so impressed with her organizational skills and ‘day of’ timeline. We got to include all of the fun activities we wanted and she was there to make sure we were on schedule.

We got the ‘whole milk’ package and for the price and quality of service you are receiving it doesn’t get any better than this. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring Milk Events for your next wedding or event!!

• W

Will and Julia · Married on 04/22/2015

Candice is an incredibly talented, creative, and detail-oriented wedding planner. More importantly, she is organized and responds to us fast. She is very knowledgeable and understands the wedding industry very well. Wedding planning requires so many decision making (I am horrible at making decisions when it comes to my own wedding). She was patient enough to guide me through every step of the way. I highly recommend hiring Milk Events for your next event :)

Janice · Married on 03/01/2014

I think I was stressed the second day I got engaged. However, I am so grateful all the stress lessened as soon as I met Candice with Milk Events! Candice is beyond professional, attentive and organized in every way!

There seem to be a million decisions that have to be made for a wedding. For someone who has never planned a wedding, navigating venues, vendors, budgets, decorations and guests was sometimes overwhelming. Candice was always available to discuss anything we needed and keep us on track. More than that, she was a wonderful guide to a world that we were unfamiliar with.

Additionally, Candice understood our needs, and our style. She had many recommendations that were spot on, and steered us clear of many pitfalls. Her "day of" timeline was awesome and there were no delays.

On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about anything. Candice and her team literally took care of everything and the day went off without a hitch. Many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they've been to. The credit should go to Candice. We would definitely advise anyone looking for a planner to get her full service.