63-93 Woodhaven Blvd. Apt# 2F, Rego Park, NY 11374 Map · Phone number

About Milestone Events

Developed by Victor Wong and assisted by long-time friend and business partner, Daren "DJ Remedy" Donofrio, Milestone Events specializes in providing a number of services so your guests can share and treasure in your Milestone.

Our services include:

• DJ & MC • Photo Booth Rental • Photography ...

With our years of experience in the entertainment industry, our DJs & MCs will keep your guests engaged for your next Corporate Event, Birthday Party, Sweet Sixteen, or your next celebration. Immortalize your next event by having our photographer cover your Milestone. Take it one step further and use our photo booth to help your guests share the fun experiences they had at your event.

Follow Milestone Events on

profile pic
angel fb 2273

1 Reviews for Milestone Events

Justin · Married on 09/28/2013

When my wife and I first started talking about wedding entertainment we considered going the cheap-o route by loading up an iPod with all our desired songs, borrowing some speakers and letting it rip. Wow! I'm so glad we changed our minds! Victor and Darren made our wedding more fun than we could have ever hoped for!

We still have guests coming up to us 3 weeks later, saying how much fun they had dancing and how great the music was! I know that I heard all of the songs that we specifically requested being played during the assigned times (ceremony, cocktail hour/dinner, reception). The only snaffu that came up was our fault as we didn't rip a CD of the pre-ceremony music we'd selected, only downloaded on iTunes, which couldn't play from anyone's computer but our own. They remedied even that, though, by playing some light classical music before the ceremony. The dance party during the reception was AWESOME and kept the dance floor full the entire night. Even better than the dancing though was the photobooth!

Everyone loved it! Each group got at least 1 beautifully formatted printout with the 4 shots of their session. For the ones of the bridal party as well as the ones of "wifey" and I, we got multiples so everyone could have a copy (I believe they did this for other groups upon request as well.) Victor gave us multiple options for the photobooth templates before the wedding date and we were able to choose one that complimented our invitations nicely. Unfortunately, the name of the photobooth girl escapes me right now, but she was very pleasant and fun to deal with. And to think, we were just going to do a painted empty picture frame and props and have people take shots using their cell phones!

All in all, this was some of the best money we spent throughout the entire wedding process! Milestone Events helped to truly make our wedding day an exuberant, fun and unforgettable experience for everyone, and best of all, they were affordable!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 10/17/2013