296 Quentin road, Brooklyn, NY 11223 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental

Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental is a photo booth business based in Brooklyn, New York. In addition to all of New York, this business also serves New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. Clients adore using their fun photo booths for all kinds of special events ranging from Sweet 16s to corporate/holiday parties to outdoor events. You’ll be making plenty of memories on your wedding day, and this company offers modern LED inflatable, closed, or open-air photo booths to capture them all.

The team from Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental can provide you with backdrop options for your chosen booth. In addition, if you want to personalize your booth a bit more and add some visual interest to your shots, there are many different kinds of props you can incorporate. When you’re done, you can have your images delivered in a variety of ways, such as prints, a flip book, or on a CD/ DVD

img 0192 51 1044209

Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental 4
Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental 5
  • Christina

Christina Tsere · Getting married on 06/30/2019

So so happy with their service! Stop looking, book Sofiias Photo Booth now!!! Amazing quality of pictures and Yaroslav is just awesome to work with!

Yaroslav is an absolute PRO!I am so glad I chose Sofiias photo booths! Everyone was amazed by the quality and the speed of his photo booth and they all got copies of their photos plus I got a beaaaautiful album and DVD with all the pictures that were taken at my bridal shower and I will also receive them all in an email so I will never lose them! I cannot say enough about Sofiias Photo Booth company, service is phenomenal and some friends from the shower yesterday already booked them for their parties, showers and a baptism! Yaroslav kept it so fun and quick, we took hundreds of pictures! I will use Sofiias Photo Booths for my wedding day as well. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental 6
    Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental 7
  • O

Ornela Tsere · Married on 03/31/2019

Highly recommended!!! Stop looking elsewhere book them now! Yaroslav and Sofiias photo booth rental is amazing, I’m not using anyome else!

I can’t say enough about Yaroslav and Sofiias photo booth rental! True professionals, everyone was so pleased and excited! They all got dozens of copies and I got to get an album and a dvd with a few hundred pictures that we took!
    Great quality high resolution pictures and incredibly fast! I’m using them again for my nephews 3rd birthday and our wedding this summer.
    Book them now !!!!!!!

Ps Thank you Yaroslav !!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental 8
    Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental 9
    Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental 10

Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental Pricing

Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental Price Rates

Sofiia's Photo Booth Rental FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 475.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 757.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props

1 Wedding Deal & Discount