Forest Hills, NY 11375 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Real Weddings 1

About LUMi8 Photo Booth

LUMI8 Photo Booth Rental Service

Wow your guests with a unique photography experience from LUMI8 Photo Booth! Our photo booth is designed to be sleek, portable and stylish. Photos are always unlimited with every rental package so take as many as you like. Spacious enough to fit approximately 8-10 people per photo session-- just round up your friends-- smile and pose!

LUMI8 combines the classic photo booth experience with the look of an ultra-modern kiosk equipped with an enlarged preview screen, push start button, high mega pixel image capture, photo lab quality printouts, and a live feed slideshow on a playback 21'' LCD monitor. Photo-sharing and instant photo-sharing via Facebook upload is also available.

Packages start at $1099!

Please go to our website, http://www.lumi8photobooth.com for more details on how to get 10% off your rental package!

Please also visit http://www.yelp.com/biz/lumi8-photo-booth-forest-hills for more reviews on LUMI8 Photo Booth!

Follow LUMi8 Photo Booth on

lumi8 4 0 slideshow bg
IMG0486

• Videos 1

21 Reviews for LUMi8 Photo Booth

We want to thank Lumi8 from the very bottom of our hearts for all of the hard work & effort that they put into our wedding. The photo booth was such a hit and the staff was incredible as always! I am so thrilled that we chose to work with them as they have always treated my clients so well in the past and the day of our wedding was no different!

The photo booth was packed all night and we have so many wonderful memories from it. Having the Lumi8 website carry all of our photos to share with guests after the wedding is such a TREAT! Everyone said that they could have stayed at the photo booth all night and taken photos! We appreciate all of the care and time that they put into our big day. We have the photos on our fridge in our new apartment.

Thank you again. We are just continuously blown away by their professionalism and attention to detail. We cannot thank you enough.

Joanna & Frank

Linda · Married on 09/18/2016

Annie and Hoyu were amazing and professional. They answered all my questions (and I had a lot of them) and always got back to me in a timely manner. On the day of, they knew exactly what to do. I did not have to worry about them at all!

I researched a lot of photobooth places and LUMi8 has the best selection of backgrounds and the picture quality is also one of the best. You can customize your own banner, which we did, and we loved it so much.

I highly recommend LUMi8. For your wedding or any special events, you only want the best and most professional people, and LUMi8 did not disappoint at all.

kenix · Married on 08/08/2015

Annie and Hoyu definitely were beyond our expectations for our 8/8/15 wedding at the Foundry. They were one of my favorite vendors to work with, very organized and focued from the beginning to end. I'm in the design field, and really appreciate the sleek look of the kiosk-styled photobooth, which went really well with the look of the Foundry (the venue). The kiosk it self is very modern and easy to use, and Annie and Hoyu were there the whole time to assist with the guests, so we really had nothing to worry about. My guests were having so much fun and we are very happy about the quality of the pictures. Service is extremely fast. If you are looking for a stress-free service and sleek looking photobooth, you have come to the right team.

LUMi8 Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Real Weddings