Pro Mirror Photo Booth

Bayside, NY View map

Pro Mirror Photo Booth INC. is a fun and exciting photo booth rental company located in Bayside, New York. They specialize in customized and personal wedding photo booth experiences. Pro Mirror Photo Booth INC. proudly uses only the most technologically advanced equipment to ensure you and your guests have a blast. They have the photo booths and accessories that will create unique memories for a lifetime, whether it’s against a dazzling sparkle background or with funky glasses.

If you’re looking for a memorable and out-of-the-box activity for your wedding, then Pro Mirror Photo Booth INC. is what you want. Whether it’s a small or large wedding, they have plenty of equipment to ensure all your guests have fun and don’t spend too much time in a waiting line. Pro Mirror Photo Booth INC. has in-house professional graphic designers who offer custom and visually exciting photo designs. You and your guests will enjoy unlimited photo use with a wide variety of backdrops and props. Pro Mirror Photo Booth INC.’s images are available through prints, flip books, social media integration, CDs, and DVDs. So you can spend the day celebrating and relaxing, Pro Mirror Photo Booth INC.’s professional staff will deliver, set up, operate, and clean up yout photo booth. They offer enclosed and open-air booths as well as selfie mirrors for weddings, parties, and business events.

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$900

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$1200

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

• Yolanda
    Yolanda G. Married on 09/15/2019

Remarkable!

From the very beginning, Carol and her team have been phenomenal to work with. Carol was very alert and attentive to my wants and needs and on the day of - it was perfect! My attendant, Alan, kept the line moving smoothly and everyone had a great time. I spent a lot of time there myself and when I wasn't there - I saw the booth always full. At the end of the evening, Alan presented me with our guestbook and USB; he was extremely pleasant. Do NOT hesitate to hire this company, you will not be sorry! One of the best vendors we hired - the entertainment was everything!

Pro Mirror Photo Booth's reply:

Hello Yolanda,Much appreciate for having us as your mirror photo booth vendor.It is our great pleasure to work for your wedding.
    Thank you again.Wish you all the best:)
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra E. Married on 08/04/2019

Wonderful Experience With Pro Mirror Photo Booth

This is a long overdue review but we loved working with Pro Mirror for our wedding in August at The Bell House in Brooklyn. They were so attentive from our first communication until the end of the wedding. We loved all of the backdrop options, the design of our print outs, and the props were so much fun. Thank you again for such a positive experience! We highly recommend them!
    Jennifer Married on 10/07/2018

Very exciting to take pictures of the whole body.

Pro mirror photo booth was amazing from start to finish! They took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and what I was envisioning in my head and then made it come to life. The finish product was even more beautiful than I had imagined and every single one of my photo booth pictures came out amazing. I love looking at our photo booth album just as much as our actual wedding album because it is so beautiful and fun. I will definitely use them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality photo booth company for their wedding or special event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Bayside Bayside, NY, 11361
Location of (Pro Mirror Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding