East Elmhurst, NY 11370 Map · Phone number

About Mikari Events

A career in business was inevitable for me. However after many years in corporate America, I decided to follow my true passion of Event Planning. In 2002, I decided to take a leap of faith and left corporate America to pursue my dream. I started to work for a popular NYC event venue. During that time I learned the behind the scenes details that bring an event to life from start to finish.

I quickly realized the importance of true customer service and dedication in this wonderful industry. I also realized the importance of being familiar with the vendors who provide me the pieces to the final puzzle. Years later, after coordinating many celebrations, including weddings, bridal showers, birthday parties, etc, I decided that it was time to expand and branch out on my own. I still work for one of the most popular venues in NYC , but I wanted to share my love of great wedding gifts and favors with the world.

Please note that Mikari Events is going through a change. The website is currently under construction but once completed you will be able to purchase products and services through the site.

I will be offering links to wonderful wedding products and services.

Your satisfaction is my guarantee! Remember with M.E. it's all about you.

Follow Mikari Events on

MikariEventsLogo
bloom2
bouquet
Bridal march
Bridal march
David and Yasmeen after their ceremony.
David and Yasmeen after their ceremony.
coupleannouncement
cakecutting
aftertheparty
Candy Tins
Candy Tins
Gorgeous chair shaped favor boxes.
Gorgeous chair shaped favor boxes.
Chocolate and Turquoise Damask "Make It Yours" Personalized Favor Box Kit
Chocolate and Turquoise Damask "Make It Yours" Personalized Favor Box Kit
Oragami brings a new twist to your favors.
Oragami brings a new twist to your favors.
The "express your love" elegant boxes
The "express your love" elegant boxes
Cherry Blossom delight! Just Pretty!!
Cherry Blossom delight! Just Pretty!!
FavorBoxes
Mikari Events
For the Love Birds favor boxes.
For the Love Birds favor boxes.
MikariEventsLogo

1 Reviews for Mikari Events

Kymisha · Married on 06/24/2006

Adriana Lynch (of Mikari Events) coordinated both my Bridal Shower and My Wedding.
    Both turned out absolutely amazing thanks to her!
    When issues arose with one of the vendors during the wedding, she gracefully stepped in to find solutions to the problem and had it handled before we ever became aware of it.
    She went above & beyond what was expected -or- even required of her, to ensure we had a beautiful- carefree- wedding day.
    She has a wonderful personality and worked well with both the vendors, and my guests by making herself readily available to address any concerns and answer any questions that they had.
    I can't say enough good things about Adriana Lynch and I highly recommend Mikari Events to anyone looking to plan a memorable occasion.

Sent on 02/04/2011

Mikari Events FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Printing
  • What items are available? Clothing, Edible Treats, Gift Boxes, Jewelry, Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week, 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Favors By Ivy
    Favors By Ivy Wedding Favors

I highly recommend Mikari Events for all brides who want a personal wedding experience. Adriana Lynch treats her brides like part of her family and puts her entire focus on giving her bride the wedding she has dreamed of all her life. In working with her, I saw how she really went out of her way to provide the very best service for her couples.

• East Elmhurst, 11370 See on map