Brooklyn, NY 11216 Map · Phone number

About Personalize My Favors

Welcome to personalize my favors. We offer a creative way for you to announce and celebrate the special events in your life through our personalized candy bar wrappers & more. Customized candy wrappers make awesome party favors and wonderful keepsakes.

We take pride in providing you with the highest quality, personalized products available. We also pride ourselves in our customer service and satisfaction. We have created a wonderful selection of candy wrappers for you to choose from. You can choose one of our designs or we can help you create a wrapper to compliment your special occasion. You can custom design your own candy wrapper by adding your own picture, poem or logo, you can also customize wrapper back.

We can also help you with personalized chocolate CD's, mint books, bookmarks and candy bouquets. Our personalized gifts are perfect for weddings, baby showers, bridal showers, birthdays and many other special occasions. All designs can be personalized with your information. If you don't see something you like please contact us.

Holidaybouquet
Holidaybouquet
MiaTylerFebruary22007027
candysample3

Personalize My Favors FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping
  • What items are available? Labels & Stickers
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes