41 Winks

109 S 5th St, 5th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11249 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About 41 Winks

41 Winks is an event favor and gift boutique in Brooklyn, New York, that specializes in luxurious sleep masks and pillows. Their mission is to create a space where people can kick back, relax, and recharge from all the stress of their day. Self-care isn’t trendy to them, and they believe that everyone deserves a little me-time now and then to leave you feeling extra rested.

41 Winks sells customized and personalized sleep masks. There’s no minimum order requirement, so if you want to order one to start and see how it comes out, go for it! 41 Winks offers design services and shipping/express shipping options. Their products have a three to four week turnaround time from the initial contact to the time of shipment. Their THAT GIRL Eye masks donate a percentage of profits to their partner, I AM THAT GIRL, a non-profit dedicated to fostering confidence, purpose, and self-love in young women.

Cruising
Makeup and sleepmask
Makeup and sleepmask

2 Reviews for 41 Winks

Kaci Bramhall · Married on 12/14/2018

Unique gifts from a wonderful company!

I am in love with 41 winks! I ordered the Girl Power power masks for a bridal party that I was a part of. We used them in the goody bags for the Bachelorette party! If I had time I would have created something custom, but I was in a rush. The girls loved them! I also still use my mask to sleep every night, because it is SO comfy like a pillow for my eyes. Thank you to the 41 Winks team for making this gift option so accessible and fun! I can't wait to use y'all again!

41 Winks FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Design, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Bags & Travel, Bed & Bath
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 3-4 Weeks, 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No