20 Lamprey Village Drive, Epping, NH 03042 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Michelle’s Event Planning

Located in Epping, New Hampshire, Michelle’s Event Planning is an event planning service that offers only the best for all weddings, especially those on a budget. They are thrilled to create a stress-free environment for couples on their big day.

Michelle’s Event Planning is here to work with couples, whether planning a ceremony, a reception, or a rehearsal dinner. They specialize in designing beautiful weddings, all without breaking the bank. Couples shouldn't have to worry about how they're going to pay for their special day when they should be enjoying it all. Michelle also handles various kinds of weddings, such as civil, destination, elopement, religious and non-religious, cultural, and doubles weddings. The company also offers a variety of wedding planning services to couples, first starting off with a complimentary, one-hour consultation to discuss budget and couples’ dream vision. Couples can also receive day-of coordination, partial planning, or full planning, all with services like event design, budget analysis, and more. Other wedding accommodations provided include:

• Photo Booth packages

19 Reviews for Michelle’s Event Planning

• Sarah

Sarah Freeman · Married on 10/05/2019

Just amazing

My husband and I were tight on money, but he knows I am a control freak and would spend our wedding worrying about managing everything. So I spoke with Michelle and she was dead set on finding a way to help me the best she could for the amount I could afford. At first we just hired her to help with the rehearsal and to help with a timeline as we didn't have the funds for her to physically be there for the day of our wedding. But after working with her, and some extra money coming in from our jack and jill, my husband insisted that we needed to hire her for the day of our wedding, even though money was tight it was well worth the sound mind I would have. BOY WAS HE RIGHT! There were so many little things that I hadn't thought about or knew and she was right there to walk me through. I spent my day worry free because I knew that she had it handled. Every moment was addressed with a smile and she kept small problems from reaching me on our special day. I absolutely love her and loved that we took the extra step to have her working that day. I started this wedding planning thinking I could do it all myself, but once I worked with Michelle I realized how much guidance I really needed and she helped with all of it. Highly recommend getting a planner, and I 100% recommend hiring Michelle, she truly is amazing and will take all of your worries away on the most important day of your life!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/08/2019

Perfect Wedding!

Words cannot express my gratitude for Michelle! I hired her as a day-of coordinator, but she really went above and beyond that title. The entire day of my wedding went incredibly smooth. I was completely stress free as I had 100% faith in Michelle and her assistant to handle anything that came their way. Throughout our time together Michelle was organized, detail-oriented, responsive, kind, and extremely helpful. She has a can-do attitude and during the planning process she excelled at keeping me on track with everything that needed to be completed. Time and again she brought things to my attention that I never would have thought of. I had a few hiccups during the planning phase, and she was always there to help remedy the situation or offer suggestions or alternatives. This was not something I expected of her as a day-of coordinator, but I felt she truly cared about me and my big day and wanted to make sure everything was perfect! I appreciated this more than anything. I can truly say that I couldn’t have done it without Michelle. If you want to feel confident and stress-free about your event, you need to hire Michelle’s Event Planning today!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Oh my goodness Katie!! Thank you for this kind review! I twas my pleasure, I enjoyed working with you! Your wedding was amazing, and I wish you and Ryan many many years of happiness!

Award

Michelle’s Event Planning Pricing

Michelle’s Event Planning Price Rates

Michelle’s Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Michelle’s Event Planning 1
    Spring 2020

Until January 1, 2020 Any Couple that books one of our Premium Wedding Planning Packages for their 2020 Event will receive a 4 hour photo booth with 100 photos for free!!

**$800 Value**