Michael Cirelli Photography

Manchester, NH View map
$2,850 Most Popular Price

$2,850 Most Popular Price

My name is Michael Cirelli and I am the owner of Cirelliworks, a New Hampshire -based fine wedding photography company that I created 13 years ago. I service New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, The Boston area, The Cape and Road Island. My goal is to create fun, artistic/ natural photojournalistic photographs of your wedding that you will enjoy forever.

All packages include 2 photographer (myself and my assistant), high resolution files from your wedding with the print rights, all images retouched in Photoshop. You have to the option to add on custom designed Leather Albums as well. There no sales tax and no travel fees. Feel free to call me at 603-490-1366 or email me at cirelliworks@yahoo.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,850

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Chelsea T. Married on 10/15/2022

Smiling and Having Fun

Working with Mike was a joy! He was professional, fun and knew his stuff. He made my husband and I feel completely at ease on our wedding day - it made pictures more fun and the time flew by! His assistant, Liz, was also great! They are a great choice when considering a wedding photographer!
    Michael M. Married on 09/11/2021

Simply the best!

Where do I even start - from the first minute we spoke to Michael on the phone we knew he would be the one to help us capture all of our special memories on our big day. He did that and more, he helped talk us through wedding details, what to expect and what to prepare for.

Michael came down to Boston to do an amazing and jaw dropping engagement photoshoot, then jump forward to the preparation - Michael spent the time to chat with us and make us feel more than comfortable during such a stressful time.

Day of, now that's where we saw the best of Michael (And his assistant!). They took command of the groups, making sure everyone was everywhere they needed to be (our groups were a little scatterbrained). Michael was so professional and got all of our photos done BEFORE THE CEREMONY. Which means we got to enjoy a photo-less reception and actually be at our cocktail hour.

Michael Cirelli is the best photographer in the NH area, we recommend him to anyone who is looking to have A+ level service and photos at their wedding.

The Marre's
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent Photographer & Fun to Work With!

Mike is a truly amazing photographer! 2020 has been such a challenging year, but he made our wedding day a dream come true! We had so much from from the engagement session all the way through the wedding reception working with him. Not only is he incredibly organized and talented, but we could tell how important it was for him to get to know us as a couple to capture our day! My husband and I highly value a sense of humor and having fun, and he was right there with us! I can’t say enough great things about Mike, and we definitely think that choosing him as a photographer was one the best decisions we made! 📸 👰‍♀️ 🤵‍♂️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

The Venue at Portwalk Place The Venue at Portwalk Place Banquet Halls

I've been working with Michael Cirelli Photography for three years now and he never ceases to amaze me! The care and kindness he shows his couples is incredible, and his photos are always stunning! I LOVE working with him, and my clients adore him!

Harrington Flowers Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Michael Cirelli Photography does an amazing job. We highly recommend them! Respectfully, Brad Harrington Harrington Flowers

43 Rosecliff Ln Manchester, 03109
Location of (Michael Cirelli Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding