Michael Cirelli Photography Reviews

Michael Cirelli Photography 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photographer

Mike and his assistant were so perfect to work with on our wedding day. We got compliments from the venue and other vendors about how professional and fun their services were. The pictures have all come out amazing so far, and we are so happy with the services provided. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent and experienced photographer! 5+ stars.

Michael and Zack were awesome! They got all the shots we wanted and plus some. We had a first look at our house with all our animals and then went to the ceremony site. Michael and Zack were more than happy to shoot at both locations. All of the photos were beautiful!!! I ended up getting over 1,000 photos back and they were all fantastic. Michael and Zack were both friendly and personable. They made my husband and I feel comfortable being the center of attention, which neither of us like. Highly recommended, 5+ stars!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

Michael Cirelli Photography was amazing to work with from start to finish. Mike is so professional, fun, organized, and creative! He photographed our wedding this September in Meredith at a very unique venue - The Oliver Lodge. This venue had lake cabins, boats, an island cottage - he got it all on camera and was ultra creative at just the right times. He made it easy and captured every moment and unique aspect of our special day! He and his assistant came in with a plan, we’re so flexible and fun, they made us feel so comfortable, they were everywhere and did not miss a thing. Even our guests couldn’t stop talking about how great they were! I could go on and on...you can more then trust Michael Cirelli Photography with one of your most special days!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Michael Cirelli Photography 12
    Michael Cirelli Photography 13

Joleana · Married on 08/11/2018

Engagement and wedding photos

We hired Michael for our engagement photos as well as our wedding. Every photo was amazing and we have lots! Michael was awesome to have as a photographer, he and his assistant were professional and creative.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Elise · Married on 06/16/2018

Finding a photographer we liked and trusted was definitely important to my husband and I. Pictures are the one thing you are likely to look at again and again and you want them to capture the celebration in a poignant and memorable way. We actually ‘interviewed’ a few options before deciding to go with Mike. Mike had been recommended to us by a friend who had used Mike at his own wedding, and from our first conversation with him, it just clicked! He took our engagement photos in August 2017 and then shot our 2 night wedding celebration in mid-June 2018. Not only is Mike super talented (as well as his amazing assistant Zack!), but he is incredibly gracious, kind and easy to work with. By the end of our wedding weekend, we felt like he was part of the family! He does a great job of capturing candid moments and also corralling the troops when formal shots need to be taken. He was always patient and great at directing his shots. He was also able to easily go with the flow when our timeline was a bit delayed. We received a preview of his work a couple days after the wedding and we are truly blown away by the photos. I cannot speak more highly of Mike and his work, he is a big part of a very memorable and joyous event in our lives. The link to the preview of our photos is below:

Sent on 06/28/2018

Cindy · Married on 10/28/2017

Michael was the wedding photographer for our daughters wedding, this October, in Meredith NH. The “samples” we have seen thus far are stunning, creative; capturing the moments to enjoy forever!!
    Michael and associate arrived as arranged and remained for more than eight hours; probably ten; capturing every important moment that goes into months of planning! Michael knows the areas of NH well and took countless gorgeous outdoor photos of the “big” lake, Church Landing and its stunning grounds.
    We look forward to seeing the finished photos, of which there will be countless to chose from.....please consider Michael for your next wedding; very calm and personable, professional and a talent for his craft; artistic and playful; these are not your “cookie cuter” type photos against an artificial backdrop; your photos will reflect you; your day and all the fun at the reception!
    Thank you Michael!!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Michael Cirelli Photography 14
    Michael Cirelli Photography 15

Kendra · Married on 09/15/2017

Mike and his team did an amazing job with our wedding photos! From the very beginning throughout the entire process, Mike was easy to work with, had some wonderful ideas of photo opportunities, and was really a pleasure to work with. Just days after the wedding, we had already received 40+ photos (which were beautiful!) and we cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Michael Cirelli Photography 16
    Michael Cirelli Photography 17
    Michael Cirelli Photography 18
    Michael Cirelli Photography 19

Michelle · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I could not be any more happy with how our photos came out from our wedding day! Mike did an absolutely wonderful job! We did not have a videographer, so we trusted Mike to capture all of our special moments. He did a very professional job and was very easy going and flexible of to what photos I wanted. (He also did our engagement photos and from then, I knew he would be the best for our wedding!) I also had many guests comment on how attenative he was to every single moment. He was always ready with his camera and captured moments I didn't even think of! Thank you again Mike!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Linda · Married on 05/27/2017

Wonderful talented, creative photographer! My advice - hire him, he's awesome!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Shauna · Married on 10/22/2016

We cannot thank Michael enough for the incredible photos he took of our wedding day. Michael and his assistant, Zack, made everyone feel so comfortable while having their photos taken. The process just felt so natural throughout the entire day. After meeting both in person and over the phone, Michael put together a plan based on what we were looking to capture. Michael and Zack came with in with their plan on our wedding day and did a phenomenal job keeping everyone on schedule and organized. They captured every moment we were hoping for and more! They really live in the moment and take advantage of every awesome photo opportunity that arises throughout the day. We were thrilled with the high quality photos we received of our wedding day and will cherish them forever!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Melanie · Married on 08/27/2016

Mike was our photography teacher in high school, and we decided to contact him about our wedding after seeing his professional work through his page on Facebook. He could not have been more professional, more fun, or more amazing to work with! We also did our engagement photos with him, and received a discount since we had booked our wedding with him at the same time. He was very reasonably priced, and we got a lot more from him than we would've from any other photographer. He gave us all of the photos from the engagement session and we will receive all the photos from the wedding with the ability to do whatever we want from them. There's no restrictions or paying per photo like some photographers do. We were really nervous to have all of the attention on us and get our photo taken, but Mike made us feel really comfortable and made it fun and relaxing. We would 100% recommend Mike to everyone looking for amazing photos from an amazing photographer!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Laura · Married on 08/05/2016

Mike did amazing work for our wedding photography on August 5, 2016! He also did a really cool engagement shoot back in March. We are in awe of his creativity, ability to capture special moments in candids, and the sheer amount of work, effort and time he and his assistant put in to capture special moments on our wedding day. We LOVE the photos he's shared, and I have looked at the album about 30 times already :) They are just amazing, such a special record of all the memories of a day that would be a blur, otherwise. We feel feel so lucky to have had such an artist with us on our special occasion. It's just amazing, you can see the emotion in each moment he captured. I just keep looking at them over and over, and notice new things each time! I highly recommend Michael Cirelli Photography, if you are looking for a talented photographer with a reassuring, confident, personable presence who will capture your personality in surprising, artistic shots. Mike's humor and patience lasted from getting ready photos through the end of the reception. We are so happy with his work!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

Mike Cirelli photographed our backyard wedding on 06/25/16. He was able to capture many beautiful and intimate moments that day and we are so happy with our pictures. My husband and I (as well as our families) highly recommend Mike Cirelli. Not only is his work flawless, his professional and upbeat attitude is a bonus!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2016

We can't say enough about Mike Cirelli!!

From the moment we met him at the preferred vendors at Mill Falls we knew we wanted him to be our photographer. With his charisma and passion for his work we knew we found the perfect match. We couldn't be happier with our choice. He and his assistant Chase made us feel comfortable and stress free about the entire process. Mike from the start was very professional and so great to work with. He was fun and captured every shot we wanted. Mike went above and beyond as our photographer and we would HIGHLY recommend him. We couldn't have asked for anything better. His professionalism is second to none and should be number one on anyone's list for wedding photography. If you want a top notch photographer who takes incredible shots, Mike Cirelli is your guy. We can't thank him enough for capturing our wedding day perfectly. Hands down the best!!!!!

-Steven and Stephanie Bevilacqua

Sent on 04/10/2016

Mariah · Married on 02/27/2016

My husband and I met Michael at a preferred vendor showcase at Mill Falls, we were looking for someone that was familiar with Church Landing AND winter weddings, after looking through some of Michael’s photo books it was clear that he was prefect for our wedding. It seems that he is a very busy man, yet it was never a problem to get in touch with him when we needed to. Michael made preparing for the wedding very simple by telling us exactly what we needed to do to help him keep everything organized and running smoothly the day of our wedding! Michael and his assistant very professional, friendly, fun and in control of all the photography situations, they made sure they captured all the photos we wanted of our wedding day. Also I can honestly say I’ve never seen a photographer working so hard to capture all the fun moments of the night! There were times were he was literally in the middle of the dance floor to get pictures!!!
    The sneak peak of pictures that I’ve seen are absolutely beautiful and I can’t wait to get the rest of the photos! I’m so happy we chose Michael Cirelli Photography to be there with us on our wedding day, they were perfect and worth every penny. If you want beautiful wedding photos and a fun photographer, Michael is the number one person to go to!!

Nathaniel & Mariah Royer

Sent on 03/17/2016

Jodi · Married on 11/14/2015

Wow, what can I say! Mike and his assistant Zach were outstanding! In full disclosure Mike was my photography teacher in high school… BUT as soon as I got engaged he was no joke my first call to reserve! I knew we had to have him because of the truly out of this world work he does! I haven’t seen him in about 10 years but he made everyone so comfortable, was responsive to our changes in schedule and all I can say is WOW for the end results! I highly recommend Mike if you want a friendly photographer that takes quality photos at a reasonable price!! Plus we get the rights to them so no waiting a million years (or spending more than we have to) for our prints!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I could not be more pleased with Michael Cirelli Photography, if we could give more than five stars we would! In the months leading up to our wedding I sent Michael numerous emails with questions and always received prompt, thoughtful responses. Michael even met with us in person pre-wedding to go over our final wedding timeline and over all vision of how we wanted our wedding photographed. Day of, Michael and his partner arrived early to scope out our venue and setting to find optimal spots to shoot. They followed our photo wish list exactly and ensured that we were staying on time throughout the day. The "sneak peak" photos we have seen so far are beautiful, they really know how to capture the true feeling of a venue. Lastly, they are just fun, happy people to be around and you can tell they really love their jobs.

Sent on 07/21/2015

I highly recommend Michael Cirelli! The pictures from our wedding are amazing and we have received endless compliments on them! Michael was very easy to work with and he made sure everything was moving on schedule the day of the wedding. His assistant and intern that came were also great and offered to help in any way they could to make our day smoother, including pinning the flowers on the groomsmen! Not only is he very talented and fun to work with, but his turnaround time getting was extremely fast and I have so many incredible pictures of our day! Overall, we are very happy we went with him and hope to have the chance to use him again sometime in the future.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Eleanor · Married on 05/02/2015

Michael Cirelli was absolutely amazing! He and his team showed up early to our wedding to start photographing the girls getting ready and all of the small details. He was actually so familiar with our venue and the process that he guided myself and my husband through the day. We had previously communicated with him entirely via email and skype, and he was able to show up and complete everything that we wanted from him. He and his team expertly managed our bridal party (some of whom were a bit rowdy and not entirely cooperating) and produced some amazing photo shots!! We definitely love all of our photos and recommend Michael to everyone!

Sent on 05/30/2015

kelsey · Married on 11/19/2014

Michael photographed my 2 year old daughter and took some family photos. He was amazing with her and very patient when she didn't want to stand still. He got AWESOME shots that I'm so happy I have to cherish forever. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you again!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Kendra · Married on 09/14/2014

Michael came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator. After meeting up with him, my fiance and I knew that he was the photographer for us. We recently took our engagement photos at the Castle in the Clouds and we were not disappointed!

Ian and I are not what you call photogenic, we don't usually take a lot of photos together, but Michael really helped us come out of our shells. Almost immediately after sending out the link to the engagement photos I had friends and family contacting me, gushing about how beautiful the images were and how well our photographer captured the "love"! I cannot say how excited I am to see what moments he captures during our wedding, it's going to be breathtaking!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/09/2014

We have received endless compliments on our wedding pictures
    Punctual, professional, flexible, showed up and immediately started working, our planner at Steele Hill plans to put them on her preferred vendors list she was also very impressed!
    No complaints I would highly recommend!
    We are very happy with our wedding pictures and with our experience!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Aimee · Married on 07/12/2014

We had Mike do the photography for our wedding this past summer and he was incredible. The pictures were amazing, creative and he was a lot of fun. He made sure the wedding party and I were on schedule and he ran the show for me (which I definitely needed). There were fireworks at the beach that night and he took full advantage of it and caught some very good shots. His prices were very reasonable and well worth every penny. I highly recommend Mike for weddings and plan on using him for family photos in the future. Thank you Mike for everything. You truly made our day special and caught all of our wonderful memories!

Sent on 12/01/2014

We had Mike Cirelli photograph our wedding on 5/17/14 and we are very happy we did! He was very helpful through the process of planning and kept in contact regularly. The day of the wedding, he and his assistant, Zack, were great at getting the shots we wanted in a quick manner to make everything run smoothly. They were great at directing us on what to do, where to go and made the wedding party feel at ease. Mike and Zack are super friendly and fun, but still professional. We are very happy with the photos we received and would recommend Mike to anyone looking. He got photos that I didn't even know he got until we received the link to look at them. He got some creative shots that look great! Overall, we are very happy with his work.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Anna · Married on 10/05/2013

Mike did such an amazing job photographing our wedding that I can hardly believe it. Before I even received our pictures, I thanked him for being so much fun to work with. He was creative, reassuring and extremely professional. We had a few wedding party members who had never been in a wedding and Mike and his assistant Zack helped make it comfortable and fun. Mike also gave me helpful hints along the way, like make sure you stand up straight all day (might seem obvious but your mind is crazy on the big day). He also was so on top of everything that we finished our wedding party pictures WAY earlier than I thought we would and we had time to actually relax on our wedding day... Crazy, right?
    In the planning process Mike responded quickly to all phone calls and emails and since the wedding I have had several family members comment on what a good job he did! My reception venue was a very busy hotel and my sister told me he kept an eye out for wedding crashers (thankfully I don't believe we had any). My mother-in-law said he asked her if she wanted any special pictures taken.
    Now that I have seen the pictures I am blown away!!! The details, shots from above (there were balconies in both church and venue), formal shots, fun shots... DANCING; he even caught our dip during our first dance which I forgot to tell him about. These pictures are priceless! I am so excited for our album. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend booking Michael Cirelli for your wedding and other photo needs. He is experienced, reliable, has a great personality and you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/24/2013