Michelle’s Event Planning Reviews

17 | Epping, NH

17 Reviews for Michelle’s Event Planning

Michelle · Married on 03/29/2019

Best Galla Yet!

We host a yearly Galla with a lot of local influential public figures. This year we decided to hire Michelle and couldn’t be happier. Her team was nothing less than spectacular. When problems arose not only did we not worry, Michelle’s team never let on there was an issue and took care of it quietly while we enjoyed the guests. I will never do another even without Michelle. Thank you Michelle’s Event Planning!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle, it was my pleasure. It was so much fun! can’t wait to work with you next year!!!

Ashley Plant · Married on 12/08/2018

MEP was perfect

I am so glad I went with Michelle for my wedding. She made it lesss stressful, and she even thought of things I wouldn’t even imagine. My venue was giving my a really hard time about something and she fought for me! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

You were such a fun bride! I was so happy to be a part of your special day!
    Thank you so much for this kind review! :)

Samantha Walts · Married on 12/08/2018

Great! Having Michelle there to take care of the details was such a relief.

Michelle did an excellent job planning my wedding. Having someonelse take care of the details took the pressure off of my wedding party and I. Her professionalism and organization eased mind. The photo booth was a blast!! We ended up with so many fun pictures to commemorate the event.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Samantha it was a pleasure working with you, your bridal party was a hoot! Thank you so much for the kind review!

Heather Ochs · Married on 10/20/2018

We love our #datesbymichelle!

Michelle offers a great couples monthly date night subscription! It is so fun and interactive, my husband and I love it! We opted in for the weekly subscription which gets us other self care reminders/tips. If you are looking for something affordable to spice up your life, I highly recommend inquiring about #datesbymichelle.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Haha!! Yes I am so glad you like your date night subscription, and can’t wait for you to see what we have planned next!

Jackie Micale · Married on 10/05/2018

Best Service Ever

Absolutely the best service I received! Michelle was amazing, I would recommend her 10/10 times to friends and family! Thank you again Michelle ♥️

Sent on 03/07/2019

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Oh my gosh Jackie!! Thank yo so much. We loved working with you, and wish you all the best in the future! Don't forget about us for your little man's birthdays! :)

Maggie Diemand · Married on 09/22/2018

Grand opening

I highly recommend Michelle for any event you have. We used her services for our grand opening party and she took care of everything and made our vision come to life. Michelle is very punctual and creative. She will make any event you have very special.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Maggie! I really enjoyed working with you guys, so much fun! :)

Adele · Married on 08/18/2018

I used Michelle’s Event Planning for a super last minute bridal shower for my friends wedding and I cannot say enough good things about their service! Not only did they put together a party that looked like it took months to prepare for but it didn’t cost me fortune. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants an amazing party and need help! Can’t wait for my next event, definitely will use this service again!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Adele, we really enjoyed helping you with this event! I can't wait for it to be here so we can have some fun!

Ashleigh Hadsell · Married on 07/28/2018

She went Above and beyond!

The services I received we're above and beyond my expectations. Any question was answered and every concern was eased! My mind was at ease with her, I never had to question if things were going to be done the way I had wished! Things ended up being more amazing than I had even pictured! Thank you a million times for helping with my big day!!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Ashleigh, I was so beyond thrilled with being able to help with your wedding. It was so much fun, and the ideas we came up with together were so great. Thank you so much for letting me share your big day with you! :)

Matt · Married on 06/30/2018

I know from many first hand experiences that Michelle knows what she is doing all around when it comes to planning and the execution of such. For instance, she planned my wife's bachelorette party. From what I observed from pictures and what I was told she came up with some of the most unique and original ideas I, and others have ever seen! Between the music, the gags, the laughs, and the entertainment through and through she really delivered! I would certainly not make the mistake of looking past Michelle when it comes to your special event because I know she will not look past anything when it comes to you! Contact her right now and plan your event with her today!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Thanks Matthew! I had so much fun planning her bachelorette party and I am so glad she enjoyed it!

Marissa · Married on 05/19/2018

MEP made my wedding day a breeze! No bridezilla here!! I wouldn't have changed one thing about our special day and that's all thanks to MEP!

Michelle's event planning made our special day one of a kind! Michelle was there to walk us through every step. From the flower arrangements to the catering. I would not have changed one thing! I'd consider getting married a thousand times over as long as MEP is planning 😘 Michelle has really created something wonderful! This is what she was born to do!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Awww Marissa! You are so sweet. Your wedding party was a hoot, and I would plan your wedding again in a heart beat just to hang out with that group of people! I wish you and Brandon a long and love filled marriage!

Kerri · Married on 03/03/2018

Absolutely loved working with Michelle for our wedding! She made the whole wedding planning process so much easier. Everything about our wedding was perfect to the T and most importantly, I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Kerri, thank you so much. i am glad we could help make your wedding day a breeze!

Kimberly · Married on 01/13/2018

Michelle did a phenomenal job planning my close friend's bachelorette party. It was a Hawaiian/ tropical theme. The decorations, table settings, food set up and games were fantastic, on point and overall such fun!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Kimberly, Bachelorette parties are my all time favorite event to plan. They are always so fun, and exciting. I am glad you enjoyed yourself!

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Michelle! She’s so focused and creative! She thought of everything. I couldn’t have had fun without knowing she’d have everything taken care of. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Melissa,
    I am so glad we provided you with everything you needed for your wedding!

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2015

Last year I was the Matron of Honor in a dear friends’ wedding and Michelle was a bridesmaids. I cannot thank Michelle enough for the contributions she made along the way from the bridal shower, to the bachelorette party and the weekend of the wedding. This was my first time being in a wedding that was not my own so needless to say I was a little overwhelmed. There were plenty of things that I didn’t even think of that Michelle brought to my attention. The day of the bridal shower Michelle was right there helping with whatever needed to be done from start to finish (setting up decorations, tables, food, games and picking up when things were done). Even on the day of the bachelorette party Michelle was right there to help out with planning games and activities for the evening to follow. The weekend of the wedding when my attention was turned elsewhere Michelle stepped right up and kept things rolling to ensure everything would get done properly and on time. I can safely say from personal experience that Michelle is a respectful, talented and driven individual that would be a great asset to anyone’s wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for the kind review. I really enjoyed helping you out, and will be happy to assist you in the future as well!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/06/2015

If you want to have an amazing event, hire Michelle!

Whether planning an intimate party, huge grand opening, or exquisite wedding, Michelle will do everything to make your vision come true. She is extremely detail oriented, planning every single thing perfectly from event execution to decor. I have used her services for party hosting and her photo booth, and all my guests couldn't stop commenting about all the wonderful touches of the event. Michelle is such a joy to work with, and I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review Kristen. We are so glad you were happy with our event planning services. We really enjoyed working with you!

Ashley Bailey · Married on 07/05/2014

Excellence

Michelle is an incredible event planner! She has planned two different events for my family and I and each one was amazing! She made sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day and the flowers were perfect, just what we wanted! She definitely exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Michelle’s Event Planning's reply:

I loved working with you and your family, and am so excited to help you with more events in the future! :)