22404 Mueschke Road, Tomball, TX 77375 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Pricing

About Mia Bella Vita

Mia Bella Vita is nestled on 10 sprawling acres in NW Houston, just 30 minutes from downtown Houston. Easily accessible by US-290, the Grand Parkway (99) and State Highway 249 to Houston, The Woodlands, Spring, Magnolia, Katy and the surrounding areas.

We offer two outdoor locations for your wedding ceremony as well as a beautifully-appointed, indoor ceremony chapel. You'll have access to a luxurious bridal suite and state-of-the-art groom's quarters.

From intimate wedding ceremonies as small as 50, to lavish affairs of 300 guests we guarantee personalized attention being the only wedding on the property at any given time.

For more information, call us at 281-990-6555 or visit our website for further information www.miabellavita.com

Follow Mia Bella Vita on

Come join us for our Grand Opening. Tour and visit with our prefered vendors. RSVP and get entered...
71ba96a500bda74d 800x800 1437010587308 lorisean 2043
71ba96a500bda74d 800x800 1437010587308 lorisean 2043

• Videos 1

41 Reviews for Mia Bella Vita

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Tyler and I finally got married!!! (11/02/2013) Everything went perfectly! All my vendors showed up on time as promised. I even got to talk with a future bride who signed earlier with Mia and shared some insight and advice on everything we did as far as table decorations, the home made apple butter with labels we had on there, to the brooch bouquet I made. It's like graduating from school and passing knowledge onto the ones that follow. Mia is AMAZING! We had a guest who we love dearly and due to cancer couldn't eat solid food. Susan and Mia helped us make last minute meal changes just for him. We are so grateful too. Susan is the caterer Mia uses and she and her staff were superb! I thanked all of them with hugs and great reviews! I served both chicken ad steak. None of which was left. Everything was GONE! Needless to say, everyone ate, drank, and danced all night. We did switch out a few vendors and used DJU productions (DJ Guy) and Sally Vee Photography, who I recommend 100% as well! Guyion and his staff were great! Kept the crowd pumped and dancing all 5 hours of our reception. We extended it one more hour to enjoy everything thoroughly. We had games/prizes, photo lounge, great music, a cigar humidor outside for the guests to enjoy, and said our good byes as Mr. and Mrs. with a sparkler exit! Mia helped make my dream and everything I worked hard to make or get a reality. All my friends and family have had nothing but phenomenal reviews to tell me about the venue, food, and drinks. I won a free signature drink (blueberry mojito to match our blue & purple wedding) through liking Mia's page AND a free photo shoot! Sexy photos for the hubby here I come! Lol. We also had the harpist and make-up done through our package. The harpist, Echo, was beyond words. Everyone thought she played beautifully! Charmed by Tonya is absolutely an artist. I'd use her again and I tried, but she was booked. Tonya is the best! We <3 MBV!!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Mia Bella Vita's reply:

Thank you for sharing these kind words about your experience. It was our pleasure to work with you and love that you chose Mia Bella Vita for your Wedding Day Celebration!

Kristi · Married on 04/01/2017

Jacqueline and Sara were incredible helping us put together a big wedding in ONE week! The grounds are gorgeous, romantic, and perfect for a ceremony and reception. There is enough space for everyone in an intimate setting. We loved having our wedding at Mia Bella Vita, and they saved the day for us!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Kimberly · Married on 11/05/2016

RPERFECT and BEAUTIFUL! I knew this was going to be our wedding venue since the moment I walked in. We had an outdoor ceremony and choose to get the chandeliers for pictures purposes. I don't have my professional pictures yet, but the few I have from family and friends are just breath taking. The light, the lake and the chandeliers make pictures look perfect. My now husband and I decided to go with the all inclusive package, and I'm glad we did. Mia is a love and a pleasure to work with. You can tell she loves what she does. We choose her to be our wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding, and on top of that we had another two ladies helping my family around making sure everything was ok. The food was delicious! We had our catering tasting a few months before and the food tasted just as good as it did on that day. All of my guests and family had been reminding me of how generous portions and delicious the food and appetizers were, and don't even get me started about the cake! We choose "Who made the cake" from The list of vendors. Everything was just perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything. Mia and her ladies took care of every single detail. I felt like a princess that day because Mia was always making sure my family and guest were happy and everything was taken care of. Thank you Mia Bella for making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Mia Bella Vita Pricing

Mia Bella Vita Price Rates

Mia Bella Vita FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 17.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Garden
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, May, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, December

• Chocolate Encore
    Chocolate Encore Banquet Halls

This venue is unique and special. It offers a wide variety of options to fit each unique client. Mia is amazing to work with. I have worked both for her and with her and her attention to detail and to making each event perfect really says a lot for her character and how she runs the venue. It truly is a great place for any type of occasion!

• The Orchard at Caney Creek
    The Orchard at Caney Creek Banquet Halls

You supply the guests, and Mia will do all the rest! You can't say that about many other venues. She is a soon-to-be bride herself, so she knows what brides are looking for, how they're feeling, and what they need. You'll be in good hands if you have your event at the beautiful Mia Bella Vita!

• Charmed by Tonya
    Charmed by Tonya Wedding Hair & Makeup

Such a beautiful event venue. I love to cozy feel you get as soon as you walk through the doors. The bridal sweet is just so elegant! Mia is amazing to work with and always available when I have questions about the venue or vendors.

• 22404 Mueschke Road Tomball, TX, 77375 See on map