Birmingham, AL 35229 Map · Phone number

About Megan Tsang Studio

I am a photographer based in Birmingham, Alabama. I enjoy documenting the sweet, little moments that, strung together, make up the memories we cherish so dearly. I love life. I love people. I love love.

Follow Megan Tsang Studio on

a67b3ddc914a367f 1322726547603 IMG7671
megan2

6 Reviews for Megan Tsang Studio

Deric · Married on 12/05/2015

I cannot recommend Megan enough for a wedding or any event! In addition to having a beautiful talent and eye for photography, she also has a great personality that puts everyone at ease. She was also punctual and very professional. The final photographs are absolutely stunning and made us very proud to share and reminisce with family and friends. What more could you ask for in a wedding photographer? We were hesitant to hire a photographer for our small Brooklyn wedding. However, we couldn't be happier with our decision. As we all know, there's a lot of stress and decisions to make when planning a wedding. I highly recommend crossing wedding photographer off the list, and hire Megan to document your big day.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Stefanie · Married on 09/12/2015

I'm providing feedback as a vendor, in hopes that whoever reads this can understand the importance of vendors harmonizing together on THE BIG DAY. I'm a day-of coordinator of Stellify Events and I had the utmost pleasure in working with Megan on a wedding together 9/12/15 in San Francisco. At the first handshake, I could tell something special radiated about Megan (and it just wasn't the obvious bright smile). All day, as we worked alongside with each other, her personality was easy, refreshing, and bubbly. Megan's professionalism was not only on-point but she was quick to be in multiple spots like a quiet ninja. I KNEW the bride and groom were going to have the BEST shots b/c Megan was everywhere! I thoroughly enjoyed partnering with Megan and truly hope we cross paths again in the future. Hire Megan to be part of your vendor team, seriously- she will light up your special day.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2015

Megan provided amazing photos for our engagement session and wedding day. We are so grateful for the moments that were captured and have received so many compliments on her work. She was quick in communication and so friendly/comfortable to work with. I always felt like I could trust her and her talent. Even though my wedding was a stressful time of life, I can look at my photos and remember what was important and special about the day - all our loved ones being in one place to celebrate what God has given us. Thank you, Meg!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Megan Tsang Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3700
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs

• CeCe Designs and Events
    CeCe Designs and Events Wedding Florists

Megan's photography experience is second to none!! She is an absolute dream to work with, and has an amazing eye for detail. We've worked with her on numerous projects, and she always brings a fresh perspective to the shot. We would highly recommend her for your wedding or family photos.

• Cakes by Kim
    Cakes by Kim Wedding Cakes

I absolutely love working with Megan of Megan Tsang Studio!! She is very professional and easygoing, and her photos are simply stunning. I highly recommend and look forward to working with Megan Tsang Studio in the future!

• Birmingham, 35229 See on map